Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 02:39:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Abtruth Poster Richard Breth in Disguise?  (Read 945 times)
John Doe

Ignore
« on: March 09, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »

I was wondering what you people think about this Abtruth character?  There is no way possible anybody could mis-spell so many words like that.  Dan *** pointed out earlier this week that Richard Breth has been doing that to throw people off his trail who might be getting an idea of who he is.  So I ask you guys, could Abtruth be Richard Breth in disguise?  Like Richard Breth don't know how to use spell check.  What a sicko this guy is.  The next thing Abtruth will be posting is that Richard Breth is the best poster on the forum.  LOL. Anybody who says that is 100% Richard Breth himself or needs to have a psychological evaluation or cattle prod shoved up their anus!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)
Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
off stride

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 01:35:41 PM »

does anybody really know who paco and enricky are? are they the secret spies from the fbi?.. i for one love abtruth's posts, they give me insight to chicago racing , comparing him to richard breath is like saying taco bell is mexican food ... have a great day joe

xxx
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 02:02:56 PM »

I was wondering what you people think about this Abtruth character?  There is no way possible anybody could mis-spell so many words like that.  Dan *** pointed out earlier this week that Richard Breth has been doing that to throw people off his trail who might be getting an idea of who he is.  So I ask you guys, could Abtruth be Richard Breth in disguise?  Like Richard Breth don't know how to use spell check.  What a sicko this guy is.  The next thing Abtruth will be posting is that Richard Breth is the best poster on the forum.  LOL. Anybody who says that is 100% Richard Breth himself or needs to have a psychological evaluation or cattle prod shoved up their anus!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

I'm sure Breth and Wendt are posting under several names. Maybe Breth and Wendt are the same, also.

I noticed that Wendt was kicked off as moderator over at trackslew.com. Only Edward shows as being the moderator now. I guess " Slew " doesn't want con men giving his forums a bad name. Ever why why Breth has never posted at trackslew.com? We all know the answer to that.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 02:07:39 PM »

Joe, I don't know about this connection but Rich Breth seems scared of posting once challenged and fakes a ton of vacations and road trips, like Tom did.  As Dan says, there is no doubt whatsoever that Breth is a management guy with close ties to the IRB.  These latest posts of his are worse IMO than abtruth's posts because abtruth's posts have stayed the same or gotten a little better even while Breth's posts have degenerated into mere drivel IMO.  I don't give a flying hoot who Breth is, but I'd like to treat abtruth to Northwood's for his insight.  He can even bring Paco and Enrique - all on me.  Non-informative losers like Breth are a dime a dozen and I wouldn't give him a glass of .25 cent water at Balmoral.   trotter  TC
childewood

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 02:27:32 PM »

Who cares? This is a harness racing thread, not a "whodunnit thread". Stick to harness racing.
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 02:29:43 PM »

Who cares? This is a harness racing thread, not a "whodunnit thread". Stick to harness racing.

Yes Sir!! Sorry we pissed you off.
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 02:32:37 PM »

P.S.
          Did you know that Joe B. is signed in? Yes, the one and only Joe B. who ran his mouth for 2 months.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 03:59:09 PM »

P.S.
 Did you know that Joe B. is signed in? Yes, the one and only Joe B. who ran his mouth for 2 months.

Hello Dan!

Put your feelings on Joe B. aside for a moment.
Did we ever determine who the snake was that squealed on Joe?
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 04:06:01 PM »

as racing fans we already knew ***'s character and integrity......he just proved it by what he tried to pull on me a couple months back......Joe B
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 04:51:19 PM »

as racing fans we already knew ***'s character and integrity......he just proved it by what he tried to pull on me a couple months back......Joe B

Hey F*uck you ***hole, I didn't try pulling anything on you. I don't know you or know anything about you outside of what Allen Fleisher told me about you. Don't accuse me of anything, GOT IT? If you have a problem with something somebody else did then go find out who it was that did it because it wasn't me, pal. And furthermore, I wouldn't waist my time bothering with you or anything that has to do with you.

Now, if you feel like you want to accuse me of something I didn't do then we can meet up and discuss it in person if you wish. I would like to meet you and ask you to your face why you felt the need to come on this forum a few months ago and spew your lies about me.

I'm going to ask you nice once and once only. Please don't accuse me of something I didn't do. 
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 05:08:28 PM »

Hello Dan!

Put your feelings on Joe B. aside for a moment.
Did we ever determine who the snake was that squealed on Joe?

burton
              I have no feelings for Joe B. I just consider him another goof who came on this forum in the past and told nothing but a bunch of " bold face lies " about me. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. So, no need for me to hurt anyone else in any way just because some goof I don't know wanted to post lies about me.

I don't know who squealed on Joe B. (whatever that means) but whatever he is talking about didn't come from me. I don't operate that way. I was brought up different then some people. I think he better look in his own backyard rather then look 1890 miles away and at someone that doesn't give a flying f*uck about Joe B. 
Armonsol

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 06:17:56 PM »

Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 06:34:11 PM »

« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 08:59:24 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: