Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 04:41:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stan Bergstein writes: "EPO CHEATERS CAN NOW BE NAILED"  (Read 4375 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2006, 04:17:43 PM »

What would Dan know about today's bikes or FFA horses, or the Meadowlands??
I'd like to know what NJ Paul thinks about the 1:46 4/5 mile??

Here's burton trying to go off topic again. Dan knows 800 times more then a grandstand goof like burton.
Report to moderator   Logged
Fatcat

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »

dan whats the fastest horse u ever owned? 51  52 53 54 55 56 U tell us.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 09:14:28 PM »

dan whats the fastest horse u ever owned? 51  52 53 54 55 56 U tell us.
Fatcat, since we all have an inkling as to your real, non-TROLL ID, what's the fastest horse Andy Robinson ever trained before all those trips to St. Louis and the "magic vet" started.  I'll sat 2:02 on a fast trrack at FP.  Am I close ?   trotter  TC

NEEDLES AND SYRINGES / SYRINGES AND NEEDLES - SOME CAN'T TRAIN RIN TIN TIN TO BURY A BONE W/O THEM...ANNNNNDEEEEEEEEE !
Fatcat

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 09:17:35 PM »

How bout u put your money were your mouth is TC if im not ANDEEEEEEEEE you get off barn to wire if i am I get off. I would bet  [ss]but u wouldn't pay up.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »

How bout u put your money were your mouth is TC if im not ANDEEEEEEEEE you get off barn to wire if i am I get off. I would bet  [ss]but u wouldn't pay up.
1. Learn to read HILLBILLY - no one accused you of being him.
2. I always pay up.
3. use both spell and grammar check - INBRED
4. blow the "smellycat" - LOL

trotter  TC
silence

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 10:05:35 PM »

Who listens to Stan Bergstein, the lunchroom at the nursing home.  This jerk should lay in his hospital bed with a bed pan strapped to his ass.  He has been nothing but bad news for harness racing and still don't know his ass from a hole in the ground.  Stan is an embarassment every time he opens his big mouth.  he should get *** slapped with a frozen salami.
Lovetotrot

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2006, 01:08:39 AM »

You're the one who told me to tell you about one of my claimers from 20 years ago so I did.

A cheap claimer? Not cheap burton unless you call 30K cheap. You never owned a cheap claimer like him during your time as a bustout owner.

DAN TO BAD THEASE SORRY LOSERS DON'T KNOW THAT A HORSE LIKE THAT BACK THEN OR NOW,IS CALLED CLASS.A CLASS HORSE WILL ALWAYS GIVE IT HIS ALL KNOW MATTER WHAT PROBLEMS THEY HAVE !!!!!!!!!!CLASS SOMETING SOME OF THEASE GUYS DONOT HAVE. LOVE TO TROT
njhorseman

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2006, 07:40:30 PM »

What would Dan know about today's bikes or FFA horses, or the Meadowlands??
I'd like to know what NJ Paul thinks about the 1:46 4/5 mile??

I think the following:

(1) The race was held in the mid summer mid day heat. Remember, theses horses usually race at night, when all other things being equal, times will be slower than they are in daylight racing.

(2) Meadowlands management makes the track as fast as possible for Hambletonian day. The surface is usually scraped to a bare minimum depth.

(3) BILL ROBINSON IS BACK!!!  Grin
casemania

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2006, 07:45:25 PM »

I think the following:

(1) The race was held in the mid summer mid day heat. Remember, theses horses usually race at night, when all other things being equal, times will be slower than they are in daylight racing.

(2) Meadowlands management makes the track as fast as possible for Hambletonian day. The surface is usually scraped to a bare minimum depth.

(3) BILL ROBINSON IS BACK!!!  Grin
YEAH BAYBEE!! (ON #3!) HERES HOPING THE "BRUISER" BLASTS THESE SOMEBITCHES TO THE MOON SO I CAN KEEP GOING TO THE WINDOW!!!!! dollar dollar
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: