Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 06:18:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: youngs tower  (Read 1047 times)
john

Ignore
« on: November 29, 2005, 12:51:36 AM »

edward, is there any way you can put the last 4 starts of her on here in video form. I thought at raceway she was unbelievable but tonoght at western fair she was phenomenal. the announcer ruled her out of the race about 3 times and was stunned by her performance. you guys gotta see this.
hey off stride and chitown stan, what did you think HuhHuh??
Report to moderator   Logged
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 02:08:23 AM »

John, I didn't have a chance to see the race, but I know from watching her at Hazel and other places over the summer that she is an outstanding mare. I remember in one stretch call over the summer at Hazel Park, the announcer called her an "unbelievable business woman with purpose in every stride". I think of that every time I see her race. She is just phenominal.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 04:26:51 AM »

edward, is there any way you can put the last 4 starts of her on here in video form. I thought at raceway she was unbelievable but tonoght at western fair she was phenomenal. the announcer ruled her out of the race about 3 times and was stunned by her performance. you guys gotta see this.
hey off stride and chitown stan, what did you think HuhHuh??

John,

I'll put the starts from Windsor, Raceway, and Northville up here tomorrow.  If anyone knows a source for replays from Western Fair, please let me know -- my place doesn't seem to carry their replays.  Does YouBet or Race Replays have them?  A source from Canada?  Let me know.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 04:38:10 AM »

John,

I'll put the starts from Windsor, Raceway, and Northville up here tomorrow.  If anyone knows a source for replays from Western Fair, please let me know -- my place doesn't seem to carry their replays.  Does YouBet or Race Replays have them?  A source from Canada?  Let me know.

Best,
EW

Okay -- I've actually been let down again...I not only can't get Western Fair, but I'm not able to get the Windsor replays either.  I would really appreciate it if someone could help me to find a source that carries these replays.  Thanks!

I do, however, have the wins from Raceway and Northville, and I'll post them shortly.

Best,
EW

BTW, John -- if you have these races on tape or on your DVR, I can get them into a computer file.  Nevertheless, I'm sure Canadians get their replays from somewhere.

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
off stride

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 08:19:11 AM »

edward...in that weather...the race was just awesome...i think art just didnt want to get dirty,so he kept her off the rail and she just ground the field down... i will check with youbet to see when the replays become available
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 08:36:01 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
john

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 09:33:38 AM »

thanks Edward, I will call canada and see if I can get a source for replays.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: