Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 02:44:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TONY LEAVING -OR NOT ?  (Read 8465 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2005, 09:13:54 PM »

Please don't tell me that RTP's dream come true is on hold.  Say it ain't so.  Did the "shower Cap Queen" *** the deal for the big move by requesting stalls in DE ?  Did the G.M. of Dover add 2+2 and let Tony know he's not welcome as a trainer/puppeteer ?  I hope this rumor isn't fast becoming a fact or our dreams will be dashed.  I know Tony wants to go; after all, he's a sure-fire candidate for a state audit with those comments about our esteemed governor.  Please Tony, smooth things over with Dover and go as you said so we can make scores commensurate with the odds of a race and not get run over by "lineups" orchestrated by the Captain himself.  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 09:23:21 PM »

Are you saying that he may have run into a problem out east? If so do you think that the man at Dover is having second thoughts about Morgan bringing his show out there?

What have you been hearing? Tell us TC.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 09:39:21 PM »

I heard that the G.M. told the horsemen NOT to list tony as a driver until further notice.  I repeat that this is a rumor for now.  I'm sure this qualifier will not sate the naysayers but oh well.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 09:43:33 PM »

TC
        I just called one of my spies in Chicago and he told me he heard that Monique put in for stalls at Dover so now they are thinking TM is up to no good.

Did you hear anything about her putting in for stalls. She has the right to put in for stalls anywhere she pleases but the question is who is the real owner of the horses.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 09:52:40 PM »

I guess the Dover folks smelled something rotten in Denmark.  The next few days should clear things up and I suppose Tony will get his exit visa.  At least they seem to be on the ball out there.  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 10:50:11 PM »

This sounds like a total crock. THERE ARE NO STALLS AT DOVER, It's a 100% ship-in track.

Of course someone could just be asking for permission to race there, but they generally will not accept a whole stable of horses from an out-of-stater, and you can't be considered a Delaware resident until you've lived there at least 6 months
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 11:21:31 PM by njhorseman » Report to moderator   Logged
Justafan

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 10:54:37 PM »

That is rather funny, isn't it?  Someone says they are trying to get stalls and stalls don't even exist. 
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 11:00:03 PM »

lmfao... whats really going on here people? ...... well the SOX WIN you can put that shit on the board biiiiiiiiiiotch! hehe     

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
race track phil

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 12:07:56 AM »

t c ,            what are you trying to do break my heart ! I hope the rumor is'nt true , but after he said those things about johnson and the governor and the IRB . there ai'nt no way he can stay or comeback ! you had me scared for awhile till i thought about it ! case closed !
              SOX SWEEP !    TONY LEAVES !  what a wonderful world we live in !
                                     R T P
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 12:19:42 AM »

Why would things T.M. said about the governor, the IRB, the Johnsons, in a broadcast interview, affect his ability to race here?

Hasn't he said these things in private negotiations AND public statements for years already?

race track phil

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 02:18:14 AM »

JEEPERS,          you dont bite the hand that feeds you in chicago ! its well known if they want you gone , your gone ! just ask marc aubin and many others in th past . if I were a waiter and I told the customers that the food sucked ! dont worry I would be fired and barred from the restaurant . if all he said is true ! what do you think ?
                                         RTP
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 02:25:35 AM »

I think Tony will continue to race here to whatever degree he wishes.
I expect he will at least drive in Chicago when offered competitive steeds in major races.
tha_lucky_one

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 04:57:27 AM »

Dover does not have stalls that is correct... but Harrington Raceway is only 20minutes from there and they do have stalls they have a WHOLE training facility and more stalls..   Monique also is going to DE to race there is no and if or buts about it and they are her horses
burton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 05:54:55 AM »

NJ Horseman spoke the truth.
You do need 6 months residence to race horses there.
I would think a move across country could be off schedule for a few days, even longer.
But according to TC and Nance, that means the track is reconsidering it.
What total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 06:02:45 AM »

Dover does not have stalls that is correct... but Harrington Raceway is only 20minutes from there and they do have stalls they have a WHOLE training facility and more stalls..   Monique also is going to DE to race there is no and if or buts about it and they are her horses
I'm sure MB going there is just a coincidence... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.  As TW would say, "some folks are closed critters".  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
tha_lucky_one

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 06:15:15 AM »

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 07:22:51 AM by tha_lucky_one » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 11:30:47 AM »

Tony starts his new life on Wednesday at Dover so RTP and I don't have to jump -LOL. His snafu is all cleared up.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 11:32:49 AM »

Tony starts his new life on Wednesday at Dover so RTP and I don't have to jump -LOL. His snafu is all cleared up.  TC

Best news I've heard since I woke up.
iknow

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 11:59:47 AM »

tony and monique dont talk to each other let alone have horses together. lol.
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 12:03:13 PM »

I know, she just loves him that's why she wants to race at Dover not anywhere else. FOLLOW THE LEADER.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 12:11:47 PM »

iknow, did Tony just take the lines on a few of hers lately to test his true talent then ?  Some "folks" on this forum are SOOOOOOO far behind the information curve, they are living in a "Miami Vice" episode. LOL.  I guess that was Casper the Friendly Ghost behind Gangsta Rap and I"mgonnagetyagood ?  GET A LIFE, THEN A CLUE trolls.  Sheesh.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 12:16:01 PM »

iknow, did Tony just take the lines on a few of hers lately to test his true talent then ? 

TC iknow was LOL at the idea.
sn

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 12:20:39 PM »

Rich, why dont you stop trying to investigate things that you already know about and already have an opinion on!!!!
come on already!!! get real!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2005, 12:22:23 PM »

TC iknow was LOL at the idea.
SEE, iknow does know - LOL.  TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: