Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 08:55:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drivers can take off any horse at anytime  (Read 8852 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2006, 12:46:18 PM »

If a driver is listed on the overnight, and the trainer finds out that Andy or Tony,or Campbell ,etc, is going to be in town that night, the trainer or owner would not hesitate to take the listed guy off and put Andy,Tony ,etc up! It happens every day! And I've never seen TEN pages of posts trashing that trainer for doing so.      BOBCAT

Dean, don't ever put the ***'s in that category of the trainers you mentioned above. I think you know that the ***'s have never screwed over a driver like the way you mentioned above. Once your name or anyone else's name goes down on the overnight sheet that's the name that will drive our horse unless you choose a different horse. Maybe other goofs would pull that kind of shot like you say they do but not the ***'s.

If you think that it's OK for Doc or someone in the racing office to move drivers around without permission and take drivers off the only horse they are listed on and put them on another horse then I guess that's your opinion.

The next time you are listed on one of Brett Ballinger's horses on the overnight sheet and it's the only horse you are listed on make sure you jump off his horse and drive one of Pinske's if the driver listed by Pinske decides not to drive his horse. That would be the right thing to do, Deano. Then when Brett asks you why you are driving that horse who you weren't even listed on because you were only listed on his tell him you didn't know anything about it and blame it on the racing office. Or, just tell him that Pinske comes first before Ballinger even if Pinske didn't list you in the first place. 
Report to moderator   Logged
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2006, 02:29:33 PM »

Dan , I am not saying that you,or Scott have ever done that sort of thing.You guys have always treated me with respect and I appreciate it! The point that I was making is that I have been made to feel like somewhat of a 25 dollar whore at times whenpeople list me and then take me off, ruining a chance that I may pick up another drive in the race . I try to be fair to everyone and treat all with respect, and appreciate when people show me the same respect. Good luck to Monstermack and to you Dan! Hope things are going well for you in Vegas!       BOBCAT
Dan Nance

« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2006, 02:47:14 PM »

Dan , I am not saying that you,or Scott have ever done that sort of thing.You guys have always treated me with respect and I appreciate it! The point that I was making is that I have been made to feel like somewhat of a 25 dollar ** at times whenpeople list me and then take me off, ruining a chance that I may pick up another drive in the race . I try to be fair to everyone and treat all with respect, and appreciate when people show me the same respect. Good luck to Monstermack and to you Dan! Hope things are going well for you in Vegas!       BOBCAT

Deano, thank you for letting everyone know that the ***'s are straight up guys and would never pull the shit on drivers that other trainers do.

I understand what you are saying and I don't blame you one bit for looking out for yourself when goofs pull shots like that.

My point was that if a driver is listed on only one horse when the overnight sheet comes out the racing office should not tamper with the drivers board. You know years ago that this never went on with the jumping off horses if you were only listed on one horse when the sheet came out. OK, they changed the rules after Langley and Doc got soft in their old age but that doesn't mean it's right.

I believe Scott when he said he talked to Tim and Tim told him he knew nothing about the switch. So, then who pulled the switch? Doc or Harmer? If Tim didn't give his OK to switch him off Scott's horse then somebody is a bigger snake then some of the trainers you talk about.

Take care, Deano. Always the best of luck to you and Davey. You guys are a credit to the business. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2006, 04:20:12 PM »

McRaith, also revoked the insurance license of Thomas R. Wendt of Harvard effective Sept. 16, 2005. Wendt had been licensed since at least April 2, 1987.

Wendt was licensed to sell fire, casualty, life, accident, health and variable insurance. Wendt's license was revoked by Director's Order from Hearing #05-HR-0237. The hearing was held regarding the Department's Order of Revocation dated Jan. 19, 2005.

The Order of Revocation was issued as a result of an investigation reportedly revealing that Wendt had provided fraudulent identification cards and declaration pages to insureds, improperly withheld fiduciary monies, and failed to facilitate and aid the Director in the investigation.
http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/midwest/2005/10/17/60910.htm

By the by Armonsol, this might be your FINEST post in a distinguished career of fine posts talking harness racing and BTW business.  Kudos my friend...may all your supers be monsters !   trotter  TC

I looked for Tom at the Mc Henry Co. courthouse this afternoon, but alas, they told me the bum who mooches .10 outside was gone for the day.
BIG SEXY

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2006, 01:49:34 PM »

YEAH WIDGER DID THIS TO ME LAST SUNDAY WITH UNITED RED STORM .WHOM HE TOLD ME WAS A TOP 5 HORSE...   WELL HE NEVER GOT THAT OUT OF HIM.. AND WHEN NELSON WILLIS HAD HIM LISTED AS SECOND CHOICE.WELL JUST LIKE TIMMY.,.  HE'S GONE.I WILL NEVER ASK WIDGER TO DRIVE ANY OF MY HORSES EVER AGAIN. AND IF HE IS THE LAST CHOICE GOING FOR 100,000 I WOULD RATHER SCRATCH.SCREW THAT!.  ...THIS IS A BUSINESS.......... AND THE TRAINERS NEED TO TREAT IT LIKE A BUSINESS ALSO. AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU I WILL PULL ANY DRIVER AT ANY TIME I FEEL LIKE IT... THEY DO IT TO ME I DO IT TO THEM... I WOULD RATHER USE MARSH OR DE. MAGEE OR DILLANDER ANY DAY THEN TO PUT UP WITH THE CHI TOWN RACING , KISS MY BOOTIE THE MOST GAME... .ROBERTS OR ALLUMS JR. FINE TO. THEY CAN ALL DRIVE.. I ALSO REMEMBER NOT LONG AGO SOME SAM WIDGER WENT TO SHOEING SCHOOL CAUSE HE WAS NOT GETTING MANY DRIVES....HMMMM. I WONDER IF THIS STREAK WILL LAST FOREVER...I DOUBT IT!!!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2006, 03:02:27 PM »

YEAH WIDGER DID THIS TO ME LAST SUNDAY WITH UNITED RED STORM .WHOM HE TOLD ME WAS A TOP 5 HORSE...   WELL HE NEVER GOT THAT OUT OF HIM.. AND WHEN NELSON WILLIS HAD HIM LISTED AS SECOND CHOICE.WELL JUST LIKE TIMMY.,.  HE'S GONE.I WILL NEVER ASK WIDGER TO DRIVE ANY OF MY HORSES EVER AGAIN. AND IF HE IS THE LAST CHOICE GOING FOR 100,000 I WOULD RATHER SCRATCH.SCREW THAT!.  ...THIS IS A BUSINESS.......... AND THE TRAINERS NEED TO TREAT IT LIKE A BUSINESS ALSO. AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU I WILL PULL ANY DRIVER AT ANY TIME I FEEL LIKE IT... THEY DO IT TO ME I DO IT TO THEM... I WOULD RATHER USE MARSH OR DE. MAGEE OR DILLANDER ANY DAY THEN TO PUT UP WITH THE CHI TOWN RACING , KISS MY BOOTIE THE MOST GAME... .ROBERTS OR ALLUMS JR. FINE TO. THEY CAN ALL DRIVE.. I ALSO REMEMBER NOT LONG AGO SOME SAM WIDGER WENT TO SHOEING SCHOOL CAUSE HE WAS NOT GETTING MANY DRIVES....HMMMM. I WONDER IF THIS STREAK WILL LAST FOREVER...I DOUBT IT!!!!!!!!!

Dumbest system I have ever seen in the last 15 years. Who doesn't list Magee or Tetrick as their 1st and 2nd choice? Oh yeah Rucker because he has Oosting locked up.

What they should do is tell the trainers not to list any drivers on their entries. Then just let the drivers pick and choose then let the trainers know who they will have driving.

These games weren't played " back in the day " you listed one driver. If and ONLY if a driver was doubled up they made their choice.

Just do what Scott *** is doing now. Put down TBA and then go around and try to lure and steal the best driver you can away from someone else. 
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »

Bobcat , Hell we all have been a 25.00 whore at one time or another! A few times I remember doing it for free! LOL 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: