Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 01:36:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drivers can take off any horse at anytime  (Read 8874 times)
Evan Sabove

« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2006, 09:24:07 PM »

I'm not betting a dime but if Mack doesn't beat this field the race and the drivers should be under investigation.

Way to get the ole excuses in order before the race!   You are a thinker Danny Boy!
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2006, 09:34:47 PM »

I just looked at the entries for Monstermack's race and it looks to me like he's a 1-2 shot in that race. What a bunch of dogs.

Great move by Tetrick going to Harmer's maiden rat. I'm not betting a dime but if Mack doesn't beat this field the race and the drivers should be under investigation.  

After looking at Harmer's horse in this race there is no doubt that all three of them ( Harmer, Tetrick, and Doc) were out to jack SN over pulling this shit.

Mack is the best horse in this race. He'll have the lead in 2 steps. If he gets beat investigate the race and the drivers not the horse or his trainer.

I hate to say this but I have been told that the IRB and the gestapo have told the drivers to lay back with SN's horses and not to win with them. This happened to me back in 87. When I confronted the stewards about what people where telling they heard I then won with the next 7 horses I started in a row. Wonder why?

Time for dinner, I'll talk to you goofs later and fill you in on how corrupt Chicago harness racing really is.   
Evan Sabove

« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2006, 09:40:41 PM »

I hate to say this but I have been told that the IRB and the gestapo have told the drivers to lay back with SN's horses and not to win with them. This happened to me back in 87. When I confronted the stewards about what people where telling they heard I then won with the next 7 horses I started in a row. Wonder why?

Oh my God!  I think I just pissed my pants!  Wait wait, let me get a towel and wipe the Deit Coke off my monitor!  This Dan Nance is FREAKING HYSTERICAL! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
sg

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2006, 10:26:36 PM »

Time for Meds!

"Why this fellow don't know anymore about politics
than a pig knows about Sunday"
Harry S Truman
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2006, 10:38:51 PM »

If i was Scott i would enter without a driver. if i dont get the driver i wont i SCRATCH the horse every time i dont get the driver i want. They cant fine you for a vet scratch so scratch the horse every fawkin time.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2006, 10:42:33 PM »

If i was Scott i would enter without a driver. if i dont get the driver i wont i SCRATCH the horse every time i dont get the driver i want. They cant fine you for a vet scratch so scratch the horse every fawkin time.

That's really mature.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2006, 01:13:40 AM »

He told everyone what he's going to do. After the overnight comes out he's going to try and lure drivers off other trainers horses like Harmer did. He's going to try and bribe the top drivers to drive his horses for the right price. Money talks and bullshit walks.

ageecee

Bet all you want on Mack Thursday night. He looks tons the best against that field. If the horse does not win they should have a Federal investigation into the running of the race to see if the drives conspired against Scott. They can start with investigating Tetrick and Harmer and Doc to find out why Tetrick would drive Harmer's maiden rat who he was not listed on to drive instead of driving the horse that looks like he should be 1-2 in the race. 
getemup

« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2006, 03:32:43 AM »

Atleast you got Ryan Anderson to drive the horse......better then getting stuck with some nobody!
Tsunami

« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2006, 06:58:47 AM »

ageecee

Bet all you want on Mack Thursday night. He looks tons the best against that field. If the horse does not win they should have a Federal investigation into the running of the race to see if the drives conspired against Scott. They can start with investigating Tetrick and Harmer and Doc to find out why Tetrick would drive Harmer's maiden rat who he was not listed on to drive instead of driving the horse that looks like he should be 1-2 in the race. 

Does this mean a BTW winners circle photo op??
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2006, 07:44:26 AM »

That's really mature.

Best,
EW

Amd tetrick and Doc are real mature too>
burton

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2006, 08:05:52 AM »

After looking at Harmer's horse in this race there is no doubt that all three of them ( Harmer, Tetrick, and Doc) were out to jack SN over pulling this shit.

Mack is the best horse in this race. He'll have the lead in 2 steps. If he gets beat investigate the race and the drivers not the horse or his trainer.

Time for dinner, I'll talk to you goofs later and fill you in on how corrupt Chicago harness racing really is.   

That is pure BS!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2006, 08:07:38 AM »

One thing that this thread has proven for sure is that none of the top drivers in Chicago are falling over themselves to drive a Nance horse.
tonymfan

« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2006, 08:23:38 AM »

what do you guys think?Huh

I think you are intentionally digging your own grave. First you publicly reamed out your ex-owner Nate on this forum so no owners will want to have any business with you. Now you are publicly reaming out a driver so no drivers will want anything to do with you. If your stable fails you will have everyone else to blame. That's what I think.
race track phil

« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2006, 08:46:08 AM »

I'm number   138 th  person to have replied to this post ! this might be a record ! just wanted say scotty tells it like it is with no bullshit !

RTP
burton

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2006, 08:58:22 AM »

I'm number   138 th  person to have replied to this post ! this might be a record ! just wanted say scotty tells it like it is with no bullshit !

RTP
That maybe true, but no one is going to want him to train for them when he alienates the top driver, the racing secretary and former owners.
bigwrench
professional left handed hammer opperator

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2006, 09:10:36 AM »

I think you are intentionally digging your own grave. First you publicly reamed out your ex-owner Nate on this forum so no owners will want to have any business with you. Now you are publicly reaming out a driver so no drivers will want anything to do with you. If your stable fails you will have everyone else to blame. That's what I think.

No one cares what you think S A

Live harness racing in Toledo Ohio sucks, and its only going to get worse!!

if its got Tits or Tires you will have problems!
whocares

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2006, 09:39:41 AM »

Like many others I've been speared by this same problem. I checked with some legal eagles regarding this and they say I'm SOL. When you put a driver down to drive it is an offer to hire their services for that race on that horse. As an independent contractor they have the right to refuse to accept the work with no explanation whatsoever. Are there all knids of shenanigans going on regarding why certain drivers get to do whatever it seems they want? I'll leave that answer to any of you.
Dan Nance

« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2006, 10:03:19 AM »

Now you are publicly reaming out a driver so no drivers will want anything to do with you. If your stable fails you will have everyone else to blame. That's what I think.

Trainers get reamed out everyday on this forum so why not drivers? Who are they God or something? I'm sick of the driver ass kissing already by a bunch of infatuated goofs like you little Tommy Boy.

You call Nate an owner? That's the biggest laugh I've heard on this forum in 2 years. An owner pays a trainer for his services. It's not the other way around. Nate never paid Scott a dime for helping him get the rat to the races. Scott told you he received $52.50 for training the horse during the last 5 months. Nate is so busted he can't even keep himself in cancer sticks. Besides, the man isn't even playing with a full deck.   

Don't worry about Scott and how he handles his business. Maybe you can tell everyone about how many owners canned Morgan over the years because they got pissed off at him for stiffing their horses.
tonymfan

« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2006, 10:07:20 AM »

Trainers get reamed out everyday on this forum so why not drivers?

Trainers do not ream drivers and owners everyday on this forum using their real name.

Most likely it is because they are not rocket scientists like the Nances.
Dan Nance

« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2006, 10:16:34 AM »

Trainers do not ream drivers and owners everyday on this forum using their real name.

Most likely it is because they are not rocket scientists like the Nances.

People don't use their real names because they are cowards and kiss asses like you litttle Tommy Boy.

tonymfan

« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2006, 10:18:07 AM »

People don't use their real names because they are cowards and kiss asses like you litttle Tommy Boy.

SPEW! SPEW! SPEW! Danny Boy!
Armonsol

« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2006, 10:45:32 AM »

SPEW! SPEW! SPEW! Danny Boy!
McRaith, also revoked the insurance license of Thomas R. Wendt of Harvard effective Sept. 16, 2005. Wendt had been licensed since at least April 2, 1987.

Wendt was licensed to sell fire, casualty, life, accident, health and variable insurance. Wendt's license was revoked by Director's Order from Hearing #05-HR-0237. The hearing was held regarding the Department's Order of Revocation dated Jan. 19, 2005.

The Order of Revocation was issued as a result of an investigation reportedly revealing that Wendt had provided fraudulent identification cards and declaration pages to insureds, improperly withheld fiduciary monies, and failed to facilitate and aid the Director in the investigation.
http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/midwest/2005/10/17/60910.htm

LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2006, 04:46:27 PM »

While drivers may be legally able to take themselves off a horse before scratch time and put themself on a different horse in the same race, this is morally reprehensible. If a horse is sound and safe, it is really foolish to alienate a trainer.

One thing I've noticed about harness racing (and life in general for that matter) is the people you fu*k on your way up will not often help you when you are on the way down.

Say what you want about guys like Doug Hamilton, Dale Hiteman or either Magee, I'd use them all the time over some young kid who is on the top temporarily. Sure, the young kid may get a bit more out of a horse at times, but wisdom is valuable as well. These guys will more than likely avoid an accidents that a young kid will not avoid. The horse will also last longer as a result of using the old guard drivers.

Please don't tell Hambone I included him here though-he might get the big head.  maroon

bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2006, 10:31:38 AM »

If a driver is listed on the overnight, and the trainer finds out that Andy or Tony,or Campbell ,etc, is going to be in town that night, the trainer or owner would not hesitate to take the listed guy off and put Andy,Tony ,etc up! It happens every day! And I've never seen TEN pages of posts trashing that trainer for doing so.      BOBCAT
tonymfan

« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2006, 10:42:42 AM »

If a driver is listed on the overnight, and the trainer finds out that Andy or Tony,or Campbell ,etc, is going to be in town that night, the trainer or owner would not hesitate to take the listed guy off and put Andy,Tony ,etc up! It happens every day! And I've never seen TEN pages of posts trashing that trainer for doing so.      BOBCAT

It's a Federal hanging offense this time because it happened to Team Nance.  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: