Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 03:26:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where have the AUSSIES gone. Oye.  (Read 767 times)
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2006, 02:45:07 PM »

It seems to me that the Australian boys dominated big M racing for a long time. Pelling, Croghan, Ryder, Daley and Harder come to mind. What also comes to mind was an interview Bob Heydan did one night last year at the Big M during the spring meet if my memory serves me correct.

I believe he was interviewing Chris Ryder or Mark Harder when the question was asked "What makes the Australian trainers so dominant at the BIG M". Mark or Chris' eyes got as big as GARBAGE CAN LIDS and couldn't believe Bob asked that question. This is when "BLUE MAGIC" was popular in the sport.

Needless to say, after fumbling thru the interview and not getting a DIRECT answer, Bob said "Back to you Sam".

And if you stop and think, with Pelling gone this year, the final trainer standings were different for 2006 aren't they.

Oh those live paddock interviews. It would really be interesting if Hollywood Bob could ask the questions "HE REALLY WANTED TO".

Truly a LIVE KODAK MOMENT.  dude

PS - Where is Mr. Muscleman "REALLY" Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged
casemania

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 02:47:38 PM »

HOWS CROGHAN DOING? Roll Eyes
pezz97

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »

Mr. Muiscleman qualifies Wednesday. If you were watching the Big M yesterday, Adam Victor said so in his interview. He had just trained in 2.11 and is doing fine.
njhorseman

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 06:34:27 PM »

It seems to me that the Australian boys dominated big M racing for a long time. Pelling, Croghan, Ryder, Daley and Harder come to mind. What also comes to mind was an interview Bob Heydan did one night last year at the Big M during the spring meet if my memory serves me correct.

I believe he was interviewing Chris Ryder or Mark Harder when the question was asked "What makes the Australian trainers so dominant at the BIG M". Mark or Chris' eyes got as big as GARBAGE CAN LIDS and couldn't believe Bob asked that question. This is when "BLUE MAGIC" was popular in the sport.

Needless to say, after fumbling thru the interview and not getting a DIRECT answer, Bob said "Back to you Sam".

And if you stop and think, with Pelling gone this year, the final trainer standings were different for 2006 aren't they.

Oh those live paddock interviews. It would really be interesting if Hollywood Bob could ask the questions "HE REALLY WANTED TO".

Truly a LIVE KODAK MOMENT.  dude

PS - Where is Mr. Muscleman "REALLY" Roll Eyes

Maybe their eyes got big when they were called Australians, because Ryder and Harder are from New Zealand.  Grin

Althoug Pelling has spent a large part of his life in Australia, he too was born in New Zealand.
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 06:40:05 PM »

I figured you would pipe up with some smart ass comment.

You know what I meant.

"Althoug Pelling has spent a large part of his life in Australia, he too was born in New Zealand".

Besides althoug is spelled with 2 H's.

ALTHOUGH. I offered an olive branch but like Hezbollah, you couldn't accept it.

So we are back to WAR NJ. Watch your backside NJ, every T and every I.

You wanted, you got it. I would guess that party that VERIFIED my steroid information probably called Dr. Peck. I knew it was at Prairie Meadows. But that's ok.

Back to loading the bombs. Be careful.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 06:41:52 PM by the DailyDaley » Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 06:57:33 PM »

I figured you would pipe up with some smart ass comment.

You know what I meant.

"Althoug Pelling has spent a large part of his life in Australia, he too was born in New Zealand".

Besides althoug is spelled with 2 H's.

ALTHOUGH. I offered an olive branch but like Hezbollah, you couldn't accept it.

So we are back to WAR NJ. Watch your backside NJ, every T and every I.

You wanted, you got it. I would guess that party that VERIFIED my steroid information probably called Dr. Peck. I knew it was at Prairie Meadows. But that's ok.

Back to loading the bombs. Be careful.

I notice you didn't have anything to say in defense of  your calling Harder and Ryder Aussies when in fact thery are Kiwis.  Grin

Instead you focused on a typo where I left out the letter "h".  Yep, that really affects my credibility.  Roll Eyes

I will check out the Prarie Meadows steroids testing story with a trainer from Iowa. Or perhaps you can save me the trouble. Was anyone actually suspended for a "positive" on a substance that is legal and has no established test threshold?
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 07:06:41 PM »

I do my homework, you do yours. You wouldn't believe me anyways.

You wouldn't want to be a copy rat.

Correct!!!
njhorseman

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 07:08:12 PM »

I do my homework, you do yours. You wouldn't believe me anyways.

You wouldn't want to be a copy rat.

Correct!!!

By the way, you missed another typo in my last post.  Grin
Tsunami

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 07:41:41 PM »

I thought I read somewhere that some of the Aussie trainers were deported or going to be deported?

Can anyone confirm?

njhorseman

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 07:59:27 PM »

I thought I read somewhere that some of the Aussie trainers were deported or going to be deported?

Can anyone confirm?

Justin Abbott was deported a couple of years ago.
Tsunami

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2006, 08:12:15 PM »

Thanx Paul you are "Da Man" 

Now thats what I`m talkin` about DD !!
casemania

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 11:18:38 PM »

BUT HIS STASH MADE IT TO CC'S BARN AT FLAMBORO!!! Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: