Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 18, 2014, 06:46:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HRTV SUCKS  (Read 1415 times)
Heede

Ignore
« on: November 27, 2005, 05:11:19 PM »

They need someone on the network who knows something about Harness Racing.
It is good to see the races, but lets get some accurate info please.
Harness racing has played second fiddle to the Thoroughbreds forever.
I think they need some credible harness person to host.  NOT SCOTT E. for all you earache
lovers.  Sam McKee , EXACTOR MAN , Even Tom Kelly.   Shocked Shocked Shocked
The two jackasses they had on last night are terrible.  You would think Keven Decker
would be a little better comming from The Meadows. Peter Lurie is just plan IGNORANT. Wink Wink
I would be glad to help them out. Ha Ha

Congratulations Tom Harmer,  I hope Leahy has an internet connection in jail.
There is no such thing as KARMA.

Heede

Report to moderator   Logged
redneck

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 05:15:50 PM »

Heede

The fact that they broadcast from some bar out in California leads me to believe they don`t have
a big budget to do much more.
BIG FAN

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 07:49:08 PM »

Mike I thought they did a pretty good job considering they cover mostly T-bred races.I had never seen Kevin Decker on hrtv but Peter Lurie I think does a great job.He even covered the Little Brown Jug this year if I remember correctly?Some coverage is better than no coverage IMO!
race track phil

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 12:32:24 AM »

If you think those guys are bad ? there geniuses compared to randy sparage on hrtv . this guy is the worst ever , but I will say this though he's so stupid he makes me laugh ! the guy is wrong whatever he says about t -breds or harness . he once asked what track is WDB ! da ! they just got done showing the woodbine race ! he also said to his co host hazelton I think his name is scott . I heard your father is a trainer ? does he train t-breds or harness ! the guy looked at him like he was nuts ! guess he never heard of richard hazelton ! one day he said what a beautiful day it is at philadephia park ! then they showed the track there was a monsoon ! the guy is hilarious !  RTP
Minidar

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 07:40:51 AM »

Don't complain.  If it wasn't for HRTV there would be no harness coverage.  I do agree Exactorman would be great for HRTV.  They bring Decker in to cover the big harness races.  That restaurant in CA is on location at Santa Anita where their studios are located.  For fans who like The Big M and Hawthorne Harness, the only place for all the races is HRTV.

BIG FAN

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 09:33:59 AM »

You are 100% correct Mindair...I do miss The Exactorman that was on TVG.But I give Peter Lurie credit he does try and want to learn when Balmoral or Maywood is on and he is the host.If he is not sure of something he asks the audience to email him.....Like I said earlier some coverage is better than none.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 12:15:43 PM »

Anyone interested in FREE HRTV, TVG, or now HPI (old TRN Canada) should p.m. me.  The technology exists.  TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: