Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 06:41:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: congrats to tha guid!!!!!!!  (Read 1033 times)
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« on: November 27, 2005, 03:34:50 AM »

on tying for the jocks title@churchill!!!!!!! mark's had 1 helluva year riding all over the country yet maintaining the level of success he had from coast to coast was really something! he proved himself out there in cali with all the bombs he brought in, a big portion for steve knapp! we see all these up and coming young jocks and some do have a abundance of potential but with pat day already retired for awhile now and gary stevens just retiring the other day maybe its a veteran who steps into the national spotlight. why not? garret gomez did this year in a huge way and if he gets the chances i see no reason why the guid cant in 2006, hes definately capable!
Report to moderator   Logged
nwaryas

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 09:28:53 AM »

Guidry will be here next here at AP after the Kentucky Derby. Guidry will get mounts on that sunday. Cooper will book for him.
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 02:47:38 PM »

i dont see the logic in that NW? he just won a riding title in kentucky and the spring/summer meet@ churchill is just basically getting started after the derby, why would he leave and come back here to ride full time for the rest of the summer when hes riding for and making alot more money and getting on better horses in kentucky? im not sure well see bridgmo back here either full time but it wouldnt surprise me if rene douglas comes back if his decline in business continues in so cali
Thomas Graham

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 03:13:41 PM »

I think when Guid left here at the end of the meet this year, he was saying he might come back for the whole summer in 2006, but that was before he tied for the title at CD this Fall.  If he has a strong winter at GP and then does well at Keeneland and Churchill, don't look for him to come until after CD closes, if even then.

He does like Arington and has a lot of ties in Chicago, but the grass is much greener in Ky. than it is here.  He may skip Saratoga to come here since he'd not do as well there, but that's about it.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

TJG
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: