Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 10:17:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN SN WIN 2 TONIGHT?  (Read 4124 times)
FreeLegged

« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2006, 11:49:53 PM »

Please allow me to back up 2 years so I can kiss the ass of every other trainer, driver, vet, blacksmith, steward, track owner, racing office personal and IRB board member in Chicago because my brother decided he wanted to go back to the dogs life of being a Chicago harness trainer.

I'll tell you what. Tell everyone in Chicago to pretend that Scott and I are not related. Make off we just have the same last names like Larry and Stan Banks have even though they're not related.

Do you think that might fix the problem with the above mentioned people taking things out on my brother? If that doesn't work then maybe my brother might want to consider changing his name to something else so that his career will flourish. Come to think of it maybe I should have changed my last name back in 84 when my brother got ruled off for life. Do you have any idea how my career suffered

when I never did a damn thing wrong because I shared the same last as my brother? I don't recall running out to distance myself from my brother and his problems. As a matter of fact I stood behind him every inch of the way.

At this point in time I must wish aids and cancer on you for saying that because of my postings on barn to wire my brothers comeback in suffering. Go take 20 sucks out of Dick Breath. 

Dan(not Danny)..you dont mean that. Your're too nice of a guy to wish deadly diseases on someone.
Report to moderator   Logged
d00d

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2006, 05:24:41 PM »

At this point in time I must wish aids and cancer on you for saying that because of my postings on barn to wire my brothers comeback in suffering. Go take 20 sucks out of Dick Breath. 

Thanks Danny.  You know, I simply offered a suggestion why people would not hop to your brother's stable to help him.  I certainly did not claim you were the reason, just a possibility.  Anyhow, thanks for the well wishes.  And I wish that you or any of your family (particularly those rented out by the hour) stay healthy and never get AIDS or cancer.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 05:33:39 PM by d00d » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2006, 05:44:10 PM »

Thanks Danny.  You know, I simply offered a suggestion why people would not hop to your brother's stable to help him.  I certainly did not claim you were the reason, just a possibility.  Anyhow, thanks for the well wishes.  And I wish that you or any of your family (particularly those rented out by the hour) stay healthy and never get AIDS or cancer.

Well thank you. May I please rent your mother out for the hour. Or is she all booked up?
d00d

« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2006, 05:46:35 PM »

Well thank you. May I please rent your mother out for the hour. Or is she all booked up?

She passed on 17 years ago next week.  I am glad that you are so very considerate though.  She was a terrific mom.
Dan Nance

« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2006, 06:33:54 PM »

She passed on 17 years ago next week.  I am glad that you are so very considerate though.  She was a terrific mom.

How would I know that? Sorry you lost your mom. I'll make a deal with you, OK. You can wish death on me and hope I get aids or cancer and I won't care as long as you layoff the LIES about my beautiful daughters that you seem to like to throw around everytime you get pissed off at me. How's that for a deal? We keep the comments about eachother to eachother and don't make any comments about our families.

DEAL....... OR NO DEAL ?
d00d

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2006, 06:41:47 PM »

How would I know that? Sorry you lost your mom. I'll make a deal with you, OK. You can wish death on me and hope I get aids or cancer and I won't care as long as you layoff the LIES about my beautiful daughters that you seem to like to throw around everytime you get pissed off at me. How's that for a deal? We keep the comments about eachother to eachother and don't make any comments about our families.

DEAL....... OR NO DEAL ?

What lie have I spread about your daughter?  Does she not work for a modeling agency and is hired out by the hour/day/week?  Was she not at Doyle Brunson's private party for his website?  I am positive you have told us this in your posts before.
Dan Nance

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2006, 06:46:55 PM »

What lie have I spread about your daughter?  Does she not work for a modeling agency and is hired out by the hour/day/week?  Was she not at Doyle Brunson's private party for his website?  I am positive you have told us this in your posts before.

You know damn well what you were implying with your comment about the hour.

Just tell me,  DEAL....... OR NO DEAL ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: