Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 02:44:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN SN WIN 2 TONIGHT?  (Read 4140 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2006, 10:59:24 PM »

There will be the rant and 1,000 excuses for how everyone from driver to stewards to tack shop owners screwed the Nances. It will be an entertaining few days.  Grin

Is that what they do put horses on the list because they make a break. Another dumb ass comment from a grandstand goof.

Or is there a separate rule for Scott Nance that says anytime one of his horses make a break they are automatically put on the stewards list?
Report to moderator   Logged
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2006, 11:27:40 PM »

I say he should start packing his bags...
Racing in Chicago SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go back to the good life in Vegas
Dan Nance

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2006, 11:47:58 PM »

I say he should start packing his bags...
Racing in Chicago SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go back to the good life in Vegas

Harness racing not only sucks in Chicago but it sucks everywhere else too including the Meadowlands.

1-9 and 2-5 shot breaking every time you turn around. Stewards making inconsistent calls time after time. Nonsense going on in the racing office. Crooked trainers and drivers cheating. Vets getting rich while trainers and owners go busted. Corrupt racing board members cheating the best track out of race dates. What else?

OH, the horses! Where are all the good horses at these days. Nothing but summertime dogs out there now that you can't even make a bet on because they all are so inconsistent. 
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2006, 11:52:41 PM »

Why would he be in a qualifier next week? The horse had no excuse. Even if he doesn't break he would have been second at best. If he was a horse he would have pulled away from the 1 & 5 after the 3 quarters.

I'm glad both horses got Tetrick tonight because now I don't have to waist money on them from here on out. This was their chance to see how good they are with a top driver like Tetrick on them. Fox Valley Clairon will never get past nw 3 to be claimed for 7,000 as long as he races and will be lucky to ever beat nw 2.

Monstermack is not the horse I thought he would be. Something is wrong with him because he starts stopping at the 8th pole whenever he's on the lead. Maybe he needs a garden 2 hole trip or lasix.

Roy Olcott & McLock can run off and hide as far as I'm concerned because I bet my last dollar on SN's horses until he shows me he can win again like he once did in past years. Maybe he needs to get a hold of some of that shit that Rucker and a few others are using or pack up the wife and kids and head on back to Vegas because 2 for 22 just doesn't cut the ***.    

Dan, I think your attitude sucks! This is your brother you are talking about. He is 2 for 22 after being out of the sport for years, big deal! He is out here working his ass off doing the thing he loves, and you have the balls to say " He needs to pack up the wife and kids and move back to Vegas?" Maybe you had a cocktail or two tonight, because I know the Nance's are not quitters. The bottom line is you should give him a little more support and respect, instead of saying he should throw in the towel.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2006, 12:13:10 AM »

Dan, Because he is your brother, thats all more then enough reason to want him to give it up
Big deal hes 2-22
He came back wanting to give it another shot.
But your right...He is up against crooked trainers
Rucker-He should be thrown out for life but the IRB has no balls!!
Dane another thats benthrown out of other states but Illinois kisses his bald ass, isnt it funny Dane doesnt come on here anymore claiming to be a great guy, that is so honest
He doesnt want to face the music of his positives at Monticello
The mighty IRB...wow they made 1 frickin ruling barring the Lefords
Dan I never have met you, and dont agree with everything you say here
But on this one, you hit the nail on the head
GO BACK TO VEGAS SN
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2006, 12:16:57 AM »

If Ledford trained those two horses they both would have won tonight!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2006, 12:25:38 AM »

Dan, I think your attitude sucks! This is your brother you are talking about. He is 2 for 22 after being out of the sport for years, big deal! He is out here working his ass off doing the thing he loves, and you have the balls to say " He needs to pack up the wife and kids and move back to Vegas?" Maybe you had a cocktail or two tonight, because I know the Nance's are not quitters. The bottom line is you should give him a little more support and respect, instead of saying he should throw in the towel.

I don't drink. Look, lets face the facts. Nobody in Chicago gives a flying f*uck if Scott wins a race or not. Nobody except the people who own the horses. Every driver back there could give two shits about winning for Scott. He will NEVER have a steady driver on his horses. He's had more drivers then carter has little pills.

And another thing. I'm sure that there isn't a vet back there that gives a shit about really being there for Scott or his horses. Too win races you must have one or two steady drivers driving their ass off for you  week in and week out. You can't sit around and wait to land a guy like Magee once every 2 months. Scott has no idea who he's going to get to drive his horses until whoever he lists decides if they are going to drive for him or not. You also need a damn good vet to be at your barn every morning to keep your horses in top condition so they can be at their best week in and week out. Tell me, what top vets are at Maywood? ZERO, that's how many there are. The only decent ones are in the barns for the guys kicking everyones ass week in and week out.

Maybe you think my attitude sucks but unless Scott wins more races it's not doing him a damn bit of good working his ass off like you say he is. Who works to make hardly nothing? Training bills on a few horses after expenses don't cut the *** in 2006, laddie.    
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 12:28:31 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2006, 01:49:15 AM »

I don't drink. Look, lets face the facts. Nobody in Chicago gives a flying f*uck if Scott wins a race or not. Nobody except the people who own the horses. Every driver back there could give two shits about winning for Scott. He will NEVER have a steady driver on his horses. He's had more drivers then carter has little pills.

And another thing. I'm sure that there isn't a vet back there that gives a shit about really being there for Scott or his horses. Too win races you must have one or two steady drivers driving their ass off for you  week in and week out. You can't sit around and wait to land a guy like Magee once every 2 months. Scott has no idea who he's going to get to drive his horses until whoever he lists decides if they are going to drive for him or not. You also need a damn good vet to be at your barn every morning to keep your horses in top condition so they can be at their best week in and week out. Tell me, what top vets are at Maywood? ZERO, that's how many there are. The only decent ones are in the barns for the guys kicking everyones ass week in and week out.

Maybe you think my attitude sucks but unless Scott wins more races it's not doing him a damn bit of good working his ass off like you say he is. Who works to make hardly nothing? Training bills on a few horses after expenses don't cut the *** in 2006, laddie.   

WOW! I am sorry I voiced my opinion, I know now I don't no a damn thing about what somebody can or can't do in the sport.
Dan Nance

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2006, 02:46:48 AM »

WOW! I am sorry I voiced my opinion, I know now I don't no a damn thing about what somebody can or can't do in the sport.

Stick around Joe, I'll teach you all you want to know about the business of harness racing. I don't bullshit and I'll always tell it like it is.

Who knows Joe, maybe that hoofhearted guy who said Monstermack would not be in the tri knew something we didn't. He said Tetrick would burn the horse out and not be in the tri. All of a sudden the horse makes an uncommon break around the last turn. If any of the other rats in the race were any where close to the top 3 horses Mack would not even have finished third. So you tell me, Joe. Was this hoofhearted guy trying to tell us something this afternoon? The race finished just how the pick 4 payoffs said it would with the 1 horse winning the race and the 5 horse running second.

I'm not making any excuses why Mack didn't win because as I stated in my post above I don't think he would have been better then second even if he didn't make the break. He looked like he was starting to quit after the three quarters in 1:25.3.

Here's the bottom line. The horse didn't win because of one of three reasons.

#1... He's just a common rat who can't take fast fractions and can't get home on the end of a mile.

#2.... It was the drivers fault why he got beat. Or

#3.... It was the trainers fault.

So, there. Pick one out.   
Dan Nance

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2006, 03:14:48 AM »

Why would he be in a qualifier next week? The horse had no excuse. Even if he doesn't break he would have been second at best. If he was a horse he would have pulled away from the 1 & 5 after the 3 quarters.

I'm glad both horses got Tetrick tonight because now I don't have to waist money on them from here on out. This was their chance to see how good they are with a top driver like Tetrick on them. Fox Valley Clairon will never get past nw 3 to be claimed for 7,000 as long as he races and will be lucky to ever beat nw 2.

Monstermack is not the horse I thought he would be. Something is wrong with him because he starts stopping at the 8th pole whenever he's on the lead. Maybe he needs a garden 2 hole trip or lasix.

Roy Olcott & McLock can run off and hide as far as I'm concerned because I bet my last dollar on SN's horses until he shows me he can win again like he once did in past years. Maybe he needs to get a hold of some of that shit that Rucker and a few others are using or pack up the wife and kids and head on back to Vegas because 2 for 22 just doesn't cut the ***.    

On second thought maybe I should have listened to hoofhearted this afternoon when he told me that the horse would not be in the tri because Tetrick would burn him out.

Maybe I'm wrong saying the horse is not as good as I thought he would be. And maybe Scott doesn't need to find the same shit some of these other guys are using to win races. I don't know what to think anymore.

I do know one thing for sure and that is my brother is never going to have an honest guy like Magee driving for him week in and week out so he will continue to struggle. If he can live with 2 wins out of 20 races then all I can say is stay in the business and have a blast. As far as I'm concerned McLock should have won his first start if Oosting would have pulled on the right line and not let himself get locked in and I have never seen such bad posts as Monstermack has had in his 7 starts for SN.

I know my brother is a better trainer then his 2 for 22 record he has since he got back into the business. I'll just sit back and observe and then form my own conclusions on why SN is not winning like I know he's capable of doing.   
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 03:17:51 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2006, 03:37:47 AM »

There will be the rant and 1,000 excuses for how everyone from driver to stewards to tack shop owners screwed the Nances. It will be an entertaining few days.  Grin
Good to see you back posting Tom Tonymfan.  Looking forward to some spewing, steeds, critters, and folks commentary out of you.  Wink  trotter  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2006, 07:18:07 AM »

Truer words were never spoken.
bigwrench
professional left handed hammer opperator

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2006, 07:22:45 AM »

maybe scott, and todd warren should hook up, and exchange recipies, so those horses wont be 0-FERS!

Live harness racing in Toledo Ohio sucks, and its only going to get worse!!

if its got Tits or Tires you will have problems!
Dan Nance

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2006, 10:44:22 AM »

maybe scott, and todd warren should hook up, and exchange recipies, so those horses wont be 0-FERS!

Or maybe Scott should tell Nate to put his own name down as trainer on that rat Fox Valley Clarion.

Or maybe Scott should be at every draw when they are drawing Monstermack's races.

Or maybe Scott should search the country and find a driver he can bring to Chicago that will drive only his horses on a consistant basis.

Or maybe Scott should also search the country and find a decent vet because there are only 2 in Chicago and they only care about Rucker, Darcy and Pacitti.

Yeah, there are a lot of things Scott should do and the biggest thing he should do is buy lottery tickets every day and hope that he hits the lotto like his mother did so that he can get the hell out of the business once and for all because " IT'S A DEAD GAME LADDIE " !! 
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2006, 11:52:34 AM »

I know my brother is a better trainer then his 2 for 22 record he has since he got back into the business. I'll just sit back and observe and then form my own conclusions on why SN is not winning like I know he's capable of doing.   [/b]

The funny thing about it Dan is that your brother (2 for 22) is out training you in any of the last few years that you were training.
Dan Nance

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2006, 01:16:34 PM »

I know my brother is a better trainer then his 2 for 22 record he has since he got back into the business. I'll just sit back and observe and then form my own conclusions on why SN is not winning like I know he's capable of doing.   [/b]

The funny thing about it Dan is that your brother (2 for 22) is out training you in any of the last few years that you were training.

Really, while Scott was sitting around in Vegas living the good life back in "98" I was in Chicago busting my ass making us nothing but money with the  horses we claimed and owned together.

Yeah that's right, Clark Gable......55K...... Broadway Baby 48K.... Rabbit Attack..... 30K all during a 6 month span. And, not to mention the extra cash we made when we sold Clark Gable and Broadway Baby at Harrisburg in the fall for way more then we claimed them for. Let's not forget about Flip Flop N Fly who I owned alone that made over 30K. I won't even get into how much money we made at the windows. I believe my "98" stats show my horses being 1-2-3 almost 45% of the time and I won on an average of 1 race every 7 starts. That win % could have been higher if I didn't have to settle for 4th and 5th rate drivers three quarters of the time.

So, your comment is bullshit, goof. Let's talk about your career as a trainer and see if you could match what I accomplished during my prime years in the 80's and the decent year I had in 98 when I had a little stock to work with. If you can't then shut your f*ucking mouth.   
d00d

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2006, 04:35:25 PM »

Or maybe Scott should also search the country and find a decent vet because there are only 2 in Chicago and they only care about Rucker, Darcy and Pacitti.

Where is the vet that used to mix up the "You Damn Betcha".  I think if Scott had that again he would be 10 for 22.  If you can get a hold of some, I know some people that would love to chip in and buy it for horses at Arlington.
tonymfan

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2006, 04:54:14 PM »

Where is the vet that used to mix up the "You Damn Betcha".  I think if Scott had that again he would be 10 for 22. 

Dan already said the good vets only care about a few barns.

Just like I predicted it was the vets the drivers the stewards and 1,000 others responsible for Team Nance losing last night. Entertaining! Funny thing is when Dan talks about Team Nance's success in the past he never gives anyone else any credit. That was all Dan and Scott. Other people only get credit when Team Nance loses. LOL!!!!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2006, 05:33:53 PM »

Just like I predicted it was the vets the drivers the stewards and 1,000 others responsible for Team Nance losing last night. Entertaining! Funny thing is when Dan talks about Team Nance's success in the past he never gives anyone else any credit. That was all Dan and Scott. Other people only get credit when Team Nance loses. LOL!!!!!

You have a definite point here.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2006, 06:55:14 PM »

Dan already said the good vets only care about a few barns.

I made no excuses why his horses lost last night. As a matter of fact you better go back and read what I posted about the horses in a post I made last night.

My comments about vets and drivers were made because I know Scott will never land any one of the 3 top drivers in Chicago on a fulltime basis. And, he knows as well as I do that there are only 2 decent vets around now and they only are concerned for a few select trainers.

Mr. " You Damn Betcha " is a small animal vet these days and is out of touch with harness racing so " You Damn Betcha " he's useless to harness trainers these days. But, " You Damn Betcha " that if he were still at the track fulltime he would make the vets there now look like second graders.

tonymfan

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2006, 07:19:45 PM »

I made no excuses why his horses lost last night. 

What's this?

I lost a big bet because they allowed a driver change to a way better driver
d00d

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2006, 07:36:21 PM »

I made no excuses why his horses lost last night. As a matter of fact you better go back and read what I posted about the horses in a post I made last night.

My comments about vets and drivers were made because I know Scott will never land any one of the 3 top drivers in Chicago on a fulltime basis. And, he knows as well as I do that there are only 2 decent vets around now and they only are concerned for a few select trainers.

Mr. " You Damn Betcha " is a small animal vet these days and is out of touch with harness racing so " You Damn Betcha " he's useless to harness trainers these days. But, " You Damn Betcha " that if he were still at the track fulltime he would make the vets there now look like second graders.

Danny, I know very few people associated with harness racing, mainly just people I talk to at the track and OTB., From reading all the garbage you have put on this forum for the two years I have been reading, I cannot imagine why people would not just drop everything they were doing and rush to Nance's barn.  I mean if the smallest thing goes wrong, they would have the luxury of it being broadcast all over the internet by yourself. 

It may be a dead game, Laddie, but with all of the remarks slamming other trainers, drivers, vets and blacksmiths, you keep driving more and more nails into the coffin that reads "Scott Nance Racing".

Keep up the good work.  Your brother will be back in Vegas on borrowed money in no time.
Dan Nance

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2006, 10:01:03 PM »

Danny, I know very few people associated with harness racing, mainly just people I talk to at the track and OTB., From reading all the garbage you have put on this forum for the two years I have been reading, I cannot imagine why people would not just drop everything they were doing and rush to Nance's barn.  I mean if the smallest thing goes wrong, they would have the luxury of it being broadcast all over the internet by yourself. 

It may be a dead game, Laddie, but with all of the remarks slamming other trainers, drivers, vets and blacksmiths, you keep driving more and more nails into the coffin that reads "Scott Nance Racing".

Keep up the good work.  Your brother will be back in Vegas on borrowed money in no time.

Scott will be in Chicago training horses until he's an oldman.
Dan Nance

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2006, 10:02:35 PM »

Scott will be in Chicago training horses until he's an oldman.

P.S.
 And don't call me Danny!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2006, 10:39:43 PM »

Please allow me to back up 2 years so I can kiss the ass of every other trainer, driver, vet, blacksmith, steward, track owner, racing office personal and IRB board member in Chicago because my brother decided he wanted to go back to the dogs life of being a Chicago harness trainer.

I'll tell you what. Tell everyone in Chicago to pretend that Scott and I are not related. Make off we just have the same last names like Larry and Stan Banks have even though they're not related.

Do you think that might fix the problem with the above mentioned people taking things out on my brother? If that doesn't work then maybe my brother might want to consider changing his name to something else so that his career will flourish. Come to think of it maybe I should have changed my last name back in 84 when my brother got ruled off for life. Do you have any idea how my career suffered when I never did a damn thing wrong because I shared the same last as my brother? I don't recall running out to distance myself from my brother and his problems. As a matter of fact I stood behind him every inch of the way.

At this point in time I must wish aids and cancer on you for saying that because of my postings on barn to wire my brothers comeback in suffering. Go take 20 sucks out of Dick Breath. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: