Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 08:23:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Different View but the same question!  (Read 881 times)
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« on: August 01, 2006, 12:14:14 PM »

Remember when the NJSP and NJ Attorney General stated that Operation Horsepower sent a message to harness racing in NJ. Below is part of that statement.

Ask yourself 1 MAJOR QUESTION  Shocked

Has harness racing IMPROVED since this MAJOR BLOW was handed down at THE BIG M or is "THE BOTTLE" still in effect  Roll Eyes

The 1:50 miles speak for themselves, the 1:19 and 1:20  3/4 times speak for themselves.

So who is sending the message here, Operation Horsepower to the TRAINERS or are the TRAINERS telling the NJRC, the NJSP and the NJ Attorney Generals office to go "FLY a KITE"

It appears to me that the "BOTTLE TRAINERS have NO FEAR" of any of the above.

So if Ledford loses out now, what was accomplished in this 18 month investigation Huh

1 Trainer/Driver down, 15 more "BOTTLE TRAINERS/DRIVERS" to go.

"By taking down one of the top finishers in the sport, Operation Horsepower will create a ripple effect that will be felt throughout the entire horse racing industry," said Major Jim Fallon, commanding officer of the Special Investigation Section. "Based on the attention these arrests have created, everyone who lost a race to a Ledford horse may now be asking some serious questions," he added.

Think about it. If Ledford loses, NOTHING CHANGES dude
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 12:35:42 PM »

Remember when the NJSP and NJ Attorney General stated that Operation Horsepower sent a message to harness racing in NJ. Below is part of that statement.

Ask yourself 1 MAJOR QUESTION  Shocked

Has harness racing IMPROVED since this MAJOR BLOW was handed down at THE BIG M or is "THE BOTTLE" still in effect  Roll Eyes

The 1:50 miles speak for themselves, the 1:19 and 1:20  3/4 times speak for themselves.

So who is sending the message here, Operation Horsepower to the TRAINERS or are the TRAINERS telling the NJRC, the NJSP and the NJ Attorney Generals office to go "FLY a KITE"

It appears to me that the "BOTTLE TRAINERS have NO FEAR" of any of the above.

So if Ledford loses out now, what was accomplished in this 18 month investigation Huh

1 Trainer/Driver down, 15 more "BOTTLE TRAINERS/DRIVERS" to go.

"By taking down one of the top finishers in the sport, Operation Horsepower will create a ripple effect that will be felt throughout the entire horse racing industry," said Major Jim Fallon, commanding officer of the Special Investigation Section. "Based on the attention these arrests have created, everyone who lost a race to a Ledford horse may now be asking some serious questions," he added.

Think about it. If Ledford loses, NOTHING CHANGES dude

If he wins, what changes?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 12:55:05 PM »

Obviously you are another that doesn't read my postings.

If Ledford runs the TABLE so to speak, EVERY RACE COMMISSION, EVERY TRACK OWNER and MANAGER, EVERY LICENSING AGENT MUST REVIEW HOW THEY HAVE CONDUCTED BUSINESS in the PAST, to PROTECT the WAGERING PUBLIC in the FUTURE.

IF LEDFORD loses out, it is the SAME BIG M bull xxit, the same NJRC bull xxit, the same USTA bull xxit. You get the same rat s telling you the same bull xxit answers.

It may also take a Class Action Suit started by patrons when they get screw out of a $15,000 Pick 4 or Pick 6 when the last leg WINNER COMES UP HOT in the BOX.

This happened to me years ago with Monte Gelrod. Monte had many SHAKE POSITIVES pending at that time. In the last leg my horse ran second to guess who Huh

Armbro Trench - Monte Gelrod and Luc Oullette with ANOTHER TC02 POSITIVE, imagine that.

This was the BIGGEST MISTAKE I have made in my wagering life. I should have sued the BIG M, the NJSEA, the NJRC and the State of New Jersey, the USTA and asked in a court of law how someone could CONSISTENTLY DEFRAUD the wagering public and the ENFORCING PARTIES CONDONE IT by allowing him "To Race".

What was the commission doing, what was the Big M doing Huh

Just what they do best, now and then, TAP DANCE.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 12:56:56 PM by the DailyDaley » Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 01:20:46 PM »

You think all these changes would occur.  I would postulate, like many times in the past, that if he wins, the cheaters will be emboldened.

If they make the penalties stiff enough that it's not a logical decision for someone without morals to cheat (benefit > risk), things will change.  If not, they'll stay the same.  It's that simple.

Best,
EW

burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 01:45:39 PM »

Justice, takes time.
sometimes. lots of time.
njhorseman

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »

Obviously you are another that doesn't read my postings.

If Ledford runs the TABLE so to speak, EVERY RACE COMMISSION, EVERY TRACK OWNER and MANAGER, EVERY LICENSING AGENT MUST REVIEW HOW THEY HAVE CONDUCTED BUSINESS in the PAST, to PROTECT the WAGERING PUBLIC in the FUTURE.

IF LEDFORD loses out, it is the SAME BIG M bull xxit, the same NJRC bull xxit, the same USTA bull xxit. You get the same rat s telling you the same bull xxit answers.

It may also take a Class Action Suit started by patrons when they get screw out of a $15,000 Pick 4 or Pick 6 when the last leg WINNER COMES UP HOT in the BOX.

This happened to me years ago with Monte Gelrod. Monte had many SHAKE POSITIVES pending at that time. In the last leg my horse ran second to guess who Huh

Armbro Trench - Monte Gelrod and Luc Oullette with ANOTHER TC02 POSITIVE, imagine that.

This was the BIGGEST MISTAKE I have made in my wagering life. I should have sued the BIG M, the NJSEA, the NJRC and the State of New Jersey, the USTA and asked in a court of law how someone could CONSISTENTLY DEFRAUD the wagering public and the ENFORCING PARTIES CONDONE IT by allowing him "To Race".

What was the commission doing, what was the Big M doing Huh

Just what they do best, now and then, TAP DANCE.

Daley:
Once again you show no understanding of the law. At that time Gelrod had an injunction from the courts allowing him to remain licensed while his positives were being appealed. As a state-owned facility, the Meadowlands had to let him race. They were obeying a judge's order. You wouldn't have had a snowball's chance in hell of successfully suing anyone.

the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 04:34:52 PM »

Gee again you prove my point NJ. The NJRC made NO CHANGES, NO EFFORT along with the NJSEA, but they still wanted the  dollar dollar .

The governing bodies did ZIP, ZILCH, NOTTA in protecting the WAGERING PUBLIC, not THEN, not NOW.

You would think by now NJ you wouldn't take the BAIT as much as you do. I truly believe if you were in McErlean's shoes you would give the same bull xxit statements.

Why not answer the question that I posted?

Did Operation Horsepower get their message thru Huh

By you not answering the question, I have your answer Roll Eyes
njhorseman

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 05:51:38 PM »

Gee again you prove my point NJ. The NJRC made NO CHANGES, NO EFFORT along with the NJSEA, but they still wanted the  dollar dollar .

The governing bodies did ZIP, ZILCH, NOTTA in protecting the WAGERING PUBLIC, not THEN, not NOW.

You would think by now NJ you wouldn't take the BAIT as much as you do. I truly believe if you were in McErlean's shoes you would give the same bull xxit statements.

Why not answer the question that I posted?

Did Operation Horsepower get their message thru Huh

By you not answering the question, I have your answer Roll Eyes

The NJRC and NJSEA have to obey the laws of the state of New Jersey. They can't unilaterally take actions that are contrary to the law. Go complain to the governor and legislature if you think the laws do not adequately protect the betting public.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 05:55:49 PM »

NJ-do you think that the laws adequately protect the public??? I'd love to hear your answer.
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 06:42:40 PM »

Thank you Supernaut. 

I was enticed to this website by an ESTEEMED POSTER. One thing this party wanted me to do was expose NJ for his "PERFECT ATTITUDE" towards NJ racing. In the last few days he has exposed himself as a $2,500 claimer coming from Monticello posing as a wanna be $50,000 Big M phony.

You are now exposed NJ, back to Monti as Brower says.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 06:47:13 PM »

Thank you Supernaut. 

I was enticed to this website by an ESTEEMED POSTER. One thing this party wanted me to do was expose NJ for his "PERFECT ATTITUDE" towards NJ racing. In the last few days he has exposed himself as a $2,500 claimer coming from Monticello posing as a wanna be $50,000 Big M phony.

Exposed?  All he does is give his opinion.  He's never claimed to be better than anyone.

What exactly is your problem?

Best,
EW

njhorseman

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »

NJ-do you think that the laws adequately protect the public??? I'd love to hear your answer.

They are no better or worse than the laws elsewhere.  The principal problem in NJ is that the Big M, being state owned, can't deny racing privileges to anyone with a valid license, except under very narrowly defined circumstances. It gives them one less way to control the riff-raff than is available to privately owned tracks.
njhorseman

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 08:44:16 PM »

Thank you Supernaut. 

Supernaut asked a question. What's your problem, Daley? Your "esteemed poster" really has me shaking in my boots. If he's so "esteemed" why wasn't he able to expose me as a "$2,500 claimer coming from Monticello" on his own? He has to invite some anonymous troll grandstand goof to do his work for him?  Roll Eyes
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 11:29:40 PM »

The bottom line is this. The cheaters have and continue to drag this great sport into the ground. Interest in harness racing is at an all time low. Generations of horsemen, future bettors and fans have said the hell with it. Yet the owners of these tracks continue to almost condone cheating. Are we going to continue to let this happen? Thank God for some of the people on BTW who let us know whats really taking place.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: