Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 20, 2014, 08:44:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oosting Horses  (Read 1124 times)
talking head

« on: July 30, 2006, 10:16:27 PM »

What is going on! His horses have been ice cold lately!
Johnson County raced terrible but was claimed by Dane.  Interesting
Report to moderator   Logged
Jerry Macpherson

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »

johnsons county was claimed by oosting from britewell.  when lil mike got him he was starved for a week.  he had no hair and full of worms.  it took mikey o about 6 mos. to get johnson going good.  after that make won every week with him.  he made alot of money.  i think he got him off britewell for about 5 thousaad or 6 thousand.  he made 80 thousnad the firt year and about 25 thousand last year.  thaty horse was screwed up when mikey got him but he had him going good.  i dont think dane will do to good with johnson.  at least he is in a good barn that will treat him good. go johnson county.  dude
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 11:13:45 PM »

Oosting went $17,500 for Johnson County.Won a ton of races but didn't get out.
race track phil

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 11:20:02 PM »

JERRY MACPHERSON !       Do you know who jerry macpherson is to racing ?   where did you get that name from ?      RTP
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 12:00:52 AM »

What is going on! His horses have been ice cold lately!
Johnson County raced terrible but was claimed by Dane.  Interesting

This could be the dumbest claim of the meet.  No one else has been able to get this horse to go for years.

We'll see!

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 12:07:36 AM »

This could be the dumbest claim of the meet.  No one else has been able to get this horse to go for years.

We'll see!

Best,
EW

Well, at least Roy Olcott won't be the dumbest claim of the meet then.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:15:01 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
MWG

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 12:49:42 AM »

JERRY MACPHERSON !       Do you know who jerry macpherson is to racing ?   where did you get that name from ?      RTP

Got anything to do with 1976 ?
race track phil

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 01:07:19 AM »

Got anything to do with 1976 ?
     JERY MACPHERSON !     I owned a horse named harrys colt he was out of jerry macpherson ! I think it was spelled the mac not mc . thats why i was wondering that was the only horse that came from jerry mac because they then turned jerry mac into a champion show horse ! they had an article about him in hoofbeats I think showing jerry prancing around . I bought harry's colt from marty woolam in about 1984 !  just curious .
                                                 RTP
MWG

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 01:37:08 AM »

JERY MACPHERSON !     I owned a horse named harrys colt he was out of jerry macpherson ! I think it was spelled the mac not mc . thats why i was wondering that was the only horse that came from jerry mac because they then turned jerry mac into a champion show horse ! they had an article about him in hoofbeats I think showing jerry prancing around . I bought harry's colt from marty woolam in about 1984 !  just curious .
                                                 RTP

Jerry MacPherson had a mark of 1:59:4 in 1976. According to an article in Dean Hoffman's Free-Legged, some lady, named Sara, who owned Jerry, stated Jerry was a beautiful horse, had the aforesaid mark in '76
and. like you say, when Jerry was retired from racing, he went on to become an award-winning show "roadster" (?). That's all I can dig up.
race track phil

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 01:50:24 AM »

He was harry's father thats for sure !  harry's colt was the coolest horse to be around he loved the off track , never lost a race on the off ! he won two races at the big m . nances trained harry ! he was smart enough to be a show horse or whatever his father was ! whats a roadster ?  i was sick when he got claimed from and tried to get him back after he broke down ! I told this guy jerald grevengoed who had him to sell him back and i would give him a good home . but he refused and last i heard he was sold to the amish ! crazy i would have given him more than the amish ! thats life . 
                                             RTP
MWG

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 01:52:07 AM »

RTP

Jerry MacPherson might have been sired by Paul MacPherson who was bred by Peninsular Farms, Fremont, OH (owner John J. Mooney died in 1950 ). Other horses bred at Peninsular Farms include The Abbot, Friscoway, and Dell Frisco. Is it Pathway at USTA that can help with a horses lineage, I forget. Well, late, got to go.
silver

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 07:19:07 AM »

Mike tried to pawn this horse off. He is on his last leg. Rick probly made big mistake.
Mess with the rest not the best.
race track phil

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 02:18:34 PM »

BOBBY ORR ,          Here's the thread !  nobody stumps racetrackphil or the nances !  harrys colt greatest bet in the mud ever !

RTP          geezer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: