Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 05:19:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING CASH AT FRAUDWOOD  (Read 2242 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: November 25, 2005, 08:48:04 PM »

sn, could you keep a running total as to how much of the public's win money goes bye-bye via Morgan and his Friday Night Maywood Fever ?  So far, the Tony telethon for stiffing , dumping, and overbetting stands at over $5,300 in the 1st alone !  Well done TM, well done betting public.  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 09:21:36 PM »

+$2,600 and change more...that a two race total of nearly $8,000...and climbing !  Nice work.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 09:30:26 PM »

+$2,600 and change more...that a two race total of nearly $8,000...and climbing !  Nice work.  TC

What's even more important is that they only handled 79K on the 3rd race. I hope the handle drops 25 % now that the Big M. is open. I'm not making one bet at Maywood tonight.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 09:31:17 PM »

WOW, Tony must have his laptop in the driver's locker room.  How does he get out after burying himself 4th on the cones with Malmo Boy, then be able to angle 3 deep and circle ?  Oh well, they had this rat ready and alert, saving the $4,100 plunked on his nose.  Good job Tony !  TC
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 12:43:22 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 09:34:40 PM »

What's even more important is that they only handled 79K on the 3rd race. I hope the handle drops 25 % now that the Big M. is open. I'm not making one bet at Maywood tonight.

Balmoral's handle on Tues. 995K
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 09:49:11 PM »

...in the 4th, close ...but no cigar Tony.  Freakzilla, 1st time off the claim, give you an inside reach-around and you burn another $6,300 off the deck.  Dover awaits... too bad you were "Gizzzed"  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »

No Tony, this is not Dover...You don't tip 3 deep and go by these guys like you do at Dover.

P.S.
         Why do they handle 79K on the 3rd race..and then 130K on the 4th race...and then back down to 80K on the 5th race?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 10:12:01 PM »

...no soup for you in the 5th as Oakbrook Raider takes the gas pipe, though onlt inhaling $1,700+ of the public gaming dollars.  Didn't Oakbrook raider race better for Yusko or am I thinking of another horse ?  TC  
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 10:30:05 PM »

Yeah Tony, pull out of the pocket against a 9-5 shot with nobody coming. There's an open stretch if you don't know. Or maybe you do know but wanted that 31-1 shot behind you to get there.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2005, 10:38:23 PM »

...no soup for you in the 5th as Oakbrook Raider takes the gas pipe, though onlt inhaling $1,700+ of the public gaming dollars.  Didn't Oakbrook raider race better for Yusko or am I thinking of another horse ?  TC 

Had a better record under Yusko.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 11:36:29 PM »

up to 2 big wins...but still over ten K burned into the crisp Maywood night.  Looks like Joe Punchclock and Sally Housecoat won't be able to afford that GI Joe with the kung-fu grip for sonny boy if they've been betting on their chalk savior Tony.  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 11:38:51 PM »

up to 2 big wins...but still over ten K burned into the crisp Maywood night.  Looks like Joe Punchclock and Sally Housecoat won't be able to afford that GI Joe with the kung-fu grip for sonny boy if they've been betting on their chalk savior Tony.  TC

What is the guy supposed to do, win 100% of his races? You guys are brutal. Shocked
TC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 11:47:07 PM »

What is the guy supposed to do, win 100% of his races? You guys are brutal. Shocked
Yes we are NJ...just a little payback at the guy who helped ruin racing...then fled town after leaving a steaming pile of doo-doo at our feet.  Isn't it more brutal to travel 900+ miles for 1 day of racing so you could keep up a 7-day-a-week schedule ?  As one of the top dash-winning drivers of the last decade, he should have some $$$socked away, no ?  I guess he's just a competition junkie then...YAH - LOL  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 11:58:00 PM »

Yes we are NJ...just a little payback at the guy who helped ruin racing...then fled town after leaving a steaming pile of doo-doo at our feet.  Isn't it more brutal to travel 900+ miles for 1 day of racing so you could keep up a 7-day-a-week schedule ?  As one of the top dash-winning drivers of the last decade, he should have some $$$socked away, no ?  I guess he's just a competition junkie then...YAH - LOL  TC

TC:
Any chance that his family hasn't yet moved to DE, and he comes back to Chicago primarily to see his wife and kids? Seriously...I'm not being a wise-ass. Have his wife and kids moved to DE?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 12:34:33 AM by njhorseman » Report to moderator   Logged
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2005, 12:28:25 AM »

TC, I thought the Johnstons and Doc and Langley ruined racing. Now I guess its Morgan. Anyone else you'd like to blame? How about Tom Wendt or Burton?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 03:02:48 AM »

TC, I thought the Johnstons and Doc and Langley ruined racing. Now I guess its Morgan. Anyone else you'd like to blame? How about Tom Wendt or Burton?

Stan:

You seem to mention Tom Wendt very often in your posts. Please don't tell me....naw, forget it. LOL. Have a great night. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 05:25:50 AM »

I don't think he was on any world-beaters tonight, was he? The whole card was full of question marks and junk, some of which Tony drove.

His grind job on Cold Sweat, aboard Papa Deck, was classic Morgan, and maybe the best to be expected of his mounts Friday. He saw a horse he would beat, and beat it. It paid, anyway. Some.

I'll tell you, some of the players at my locale won't know WHAT to do without asking, "Who's Morgan on?" and going to the window with their dollar supers.

*** him - not personally, but as bettors, *** him. Who cares?

Besides, you have the helpful TV people flashing, "2 wins tonight!" on Miller, Holland, and so forth.

It is interesting to note, however, in that commentary piece, Johnston's note of phony indifference to Morgan's exit. You know he's defensive about it. And you know they'd still love that iconic, marketable driver around. They try to create a new one every night.

It's Magee's turn. The man does have noogies.

TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 09:17:55 AM »

TC:
Any chance that his family hasn't yet moved to DE, and he comes back to Chicago primarily to see his wife and kids? Seriously...I'm not being a wise-ass. Have his wife and kids moved to DE?
NJ, are you braindead ?  How can you see your wife and kids when you are 45 miles away at some racetrack ?  With travel times and all, this is an 8+ hour excursion, leaving how much time spent with family for what, and at what hour ?  In the little plane, I suppose he could be home by bedtime on Thursday, spend all morning with the family, until it was time to fight traffic and go to Maywood.  At least this was a holiday schedule for Tony and he probably came in on Wednesday evening.  Tony comes here to keep up his 7 day a week schedule, and to hedge against Dover not working out by driving here once a week so he won't lose all his customers here, and to drive a few he has "points" in.  Get it ?  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 09:29:03 AM »

Tony did manage 3 wins on the card...not bad for driving in every race.  He even spread his wings after a cha-cha-cha of Blumenfeld and Grevengoed to actually catch-drive a few on the back of the card.  Very impressive.  Of course, when Sunday Sam is winning multiple races on a weekend evening, it tells me that several drivers were probably still suffering the effects of overexposure to tryptophan.  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2005, 11:19:52 AM »

NJ, are you braindead ?  How can you see your wife and kids when you are 45 miles away at some racetrack ?  With travel times and all, this is an 8+ hour excursion, leaving how much time spent with family for what, and at what hour ?  In the little plane, I suppose he could be home by bedtime on Thursday, spend all morning with the family, until it was time to fight traffic and go to Maywood.  At least this was a holiday schedule for Tony and he probably came in on Wednesday evening.  Tony comes here to keep up his 7 day a week schedule, and to hedge against Dover not working out by driving here once a week so he won't lose all his customers here, and to drive a few he has "points" in.  Get it ?  TC

TC:
Rather than starting out with "NJ, are you braindead," how about trying to answer my question, or if you don't know the answer, try writing "I don't know."

Let's try one more time. Has Tony's family moved to DE ? If not, wouldn't that be a good resaon for him to comer back to Chicago on Fridays?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2005, 11:25:04 AM »

TC:
Rather than starting out with "NJ, are you braindead," how about trying to answer my question, or if you don't know the answer, try writing "I don't know."

Let's try one more time. Has Tony's family moved to DE ? If not, wouldn't that be a good resaon for him to comer back to Chicago on Fridays?
Sorry Paul, but if you read into my reply, you'd know that they are here still.  That's all I'm willing to say.  I'm keeping any critique of Tony as a businessman, not as a family one.  There's your reason for not saying more, OK ?  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2005, 11:38:12 AM »

Sorry Paul, but if you read into my reply, you'd know that they are here still.  That's all I'm willing to say.  I'm keeping any critique of Tony as a businessman, not as a family one.  There's your reason for not saying more, OK ?  TC

TC:
It's not what you didn't say, it's what you said. (As in "NJ, are you braindead") Apparently I'm not braindead, because my feeling that his family was still in Illinois was absolutely right.

I just figured out the problem. You somehow found out that I had pizza for dinner last night, at Federici's in Freehold, home of the best pizza I've found anywhere, whether in the USA or Italy. Whenever I have NJ pizza for dinner, you just launch into a tirade. Roll Eyes
TC

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2005, 11:43:25 AM »

Did that pizza come with the usual east coast pizza delousing spray added at no charge ?   Grin TC   Ah, central Jersey, home of Springsteen, the Freehold Mall, and of course, Lineup Downs.  I know you love that track, but it hasn't been the same IMO since the mid to late '90s.  What did you have on that pie ?   Grin  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2005, 11:51:14 AM »

Did that pizza come with the usual east coast pizza delousing spray added at no charge ?   Grin TC   Ah, central Jersey, home of Springsteen, the Freehold Mall, and of course, Lineup Downs.  I know you love that track, but it hasn't been the same IMO since the mid to late '90s.  What did you have on that pie ?   Grin  TC

TC:
Federici's sausage pizza is my choice. Not only is the pizza the best, but the Federici family has owned horses for decades, so it is also a favorite hangout of many, many horsemen.

By, the way, if you ever get to the Freehold area, I want to take you to the track on a weekday, when the cheapest horses are racing, and show you how to take down entire superfecta, pick 3 ,and pick 4 pools by watching for warm ups and bike changes. You won't see me betting on those $6 exacta, 2-5 Manzi-led line-up numbers.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2005, 04:42:46 PM »

I didn't ruin racing.
I'm sure there are people here who will tell you different.
Seriously, two wins a night ain't exactly hay.
Some folks are never satisfied.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: