Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 12:51:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newcomer tips  (Read 1277 times)
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« on: November 24, 2005, 03:34:53 PM »

As a newbie to this forum, who are the good people who post and who are the posers and Joe-jerkoffs ?  All of these tales seem real, but I've heard that 50 percent of this is bullshit and loser trainers that can't earn 10 cents in the game.
Report to moderator   Logged
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 04:09:24 PM »

Thanks for joining. I'm still a little surprized that after your retirement Mr. Pat Day that you must now have to learn after riding for 40 years. But welcome to BTW. You will learn alot.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 04:12:09 PM »

Or are you Jerry Bailey. After wathching your ride on Summer Book,you NEED HELP. This is the place to learn.
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 04:14:36 PM »

Thanks for joining. I'm still a little surprized that after your retirement Mr. Pat Day that you must now have to learn after riding for 40 years. But welcome to BTW. You will learn alot.
Pat Day or Jerry Bailey, aren't those guys thoroughbred jocks.  Am I in the right forum?  This is about harness racing, not the flats right ?  I would expect a crack about john Campbell or LaChance then.  Is this John frank guy a goof or just ignorant or retarded ?  Please advise.  Henry
race track phil

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 04:54:44 PM »

HENRY ,      the second part of your question is correct ! welcome ! he's a t-bred man that knocks harness racing .      RTP
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 05:06:29 PM »

HENRY ,      the second part of your question is correct ! welcome ! he's a t-bred man that knocks harness racing .      RTP
Phil, are you one of those guys sitting on the Favorite's side at Maywood betting in one of those booths with the leather couches ?  I look in there on Wednesdays and Fridays when I go to Maywood doing my pickups from football.  Those seats are pretty nice if you ask me.  No one can use your private voucher machine, can they ?
race track phil

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 05:40:24 PM »

henry ,      you are correct . but the only booth normally available is the 1st booth cost 15 dollars . thats the best part you cant lose your voucher ! it is real comfortable and the five t v's are perfect so you dont miss anything . the waitress comes by often too ! its just perfect for a lazy old horseplayer like me . good luck gambling and welcome again . stop by and say hello anytime you want .                          RTP
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2005, 07:29:53 PM »

As a newbie to this forum, who are the good people who post and who are the posers and Joe-jerkoffs ?  All of these tales seem real, but I've heard that 50 percent of this is bullshit and loser trainers that can't earn 10 cents in the game.

Henry,

I am listed as a Newbie as well.  Although I have read BTW for quite some time, I only recently decided to start posting.

Here are a few of the things I have found:

1.  It is often difficult to get responses from any serious topic or question I post.
2.  Most threads tend to get derailed with tangent ideas and the usual bashing.
3.  Many posters send private messages in attempt to find out real names of posters.

Hope this helps make your experience on BTW a little easier.

Welcome to the forum!

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
off stride

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 08:41:58 AM »

HENRY...WHEN IT COMES TO POSTS FROM JOHN FRANKS...

TC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2005, 08:53:37 AM »

Looks like Tom Turkey wasn't the only thing cooked on Thanksgiving.  Welcome to the forum Henry.  Pay no mind to the ceiling painter John "I wish I were the real JF" Franks.  I myself wish he were the real John Franks the t-bred owner too; he'd be rich-and DEAD - LOL.  TC
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 09:43:37 PM »

Hands Down and Tough Cumming. Pay attention Tranvestites. Never F### with the Man. I"ll build and bury you 2 *** on your senseless posts.
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 11:35:43 PM »

ALso Henry, within the next fifteen posts, you will probably get accused of being Tom Wendt like everyone has.
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 01:35:39 AM »

ALso Henry, within the next fifteen posts, you will probably get accused of being Tom Wendt like everyone has.

Well let's see, Burton, Joe B, and Richard Breth have been silent for days now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: