Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 03, 2014, 02:01:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rucker Theory  (Read 3253 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2005, 10:24:02 PM »

Nothing happens till he has a hearing with the judges.  I have been there.

Like I haven't been there? If nothing happens then 5 of his horses wouldn't have been scratched. If he's waiting for a hearing the horses would be racing.  Get it?

They don't make you scratch your horses unless you have already been suspended or they are pre-race positive. Maybe he didn't pay his fines so they told him he can't race until they're paid.

Who knows what's going on? One thing I do know is that the fan's deserve an explanation. 
Report to moderator   Logged
valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 01:39:21 AM »

I hear that this is just a minor positive (just like the other one a couple of months ago) and the result is just a fine.  So, for all you people trying to hang Rucker too bad!  I look for him to pick everything up now and go east since these little positives are taking place in the tough testing jurisdiction of Illinois.
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2005, 02:45:11 AM »

I hear that this is just a minor positive (just like the other one a couple of months ago) and the result is just a fine.  So, for all you people trying to hang Rucker too bad!  I look for him to pick everything up now and go east since these little positives are taking place in the tough testing jurisdiction of Illinois.

Nobody is trying to hang Rucker. The fans deserve to know why 5 of his horses were scratched. Is there something wrong with that?

And there is no such thing as a minor positive happening time after time. Not only should these trainers who keep getting positives after positives be suspended for the positive but they should get many extra days for the number of positives they keep getting. One or two positives during an entire career is understandable but continued positives every time you turn around is uncalled for.

" LEARN THE GAME LADDIE "

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: