Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 04:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rucker Theory  (Read 3252 times)
valleyvic

Ignore
« on: November 24, 2005, 12:51:42 PM »

As you know from my previous posts, I don't want to think the worst on those Rucker scratches from Tuesday night.  And to those who do think hes in big trouble, you're obviously wrong because hes racing at the Meadowlands with no scratches.  However, there is something definitely strange going on because Rucker, from what I can tell, has ZERO horses in Saturday and Sunday at Balmoral.  Last weekend he had 11 horses in.  I might be wrong and would appreciate someone checking on that stat. 

Here's my theory.  Rucker has become so fed up with Chicago racing, that he has pulled the plug on racing here and is planning on moving everything out east.  Any opinions?
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 01:23:07 PM »

I feel the fan's deserve an explanation why the horses were scratched and why he doesn't have anything in at Balmoral this weekend. Somebody must know something about what's going on, unless they are keeping something  " Hush..Hush " in Chicago so he can race out east.

P.S.
       Back to boiling eggs. 
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 04:29:49 PM »

I heared that pudgy rat got the piles from Otis.  I can't wait until they give him the door permanently.  That huge goof couldn't train Artsplace, much less a real racehorse.  I hope he and Engel the bookcooker are barred for life.  I have been reading this forum for a week since I heard some guys talking about it at the track.  There's a ton of bunk on here, but some good truths.  It won't be long until racing here is history.  As a landowner in Vegas, I hope they do build a track there.  Until then...it's over in the Prairie State.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 08:33:07 PM »

With the Meadowlands on the line and Marty as the IHHA president

POOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF
       3-MORE POSITIVES
       3-MORE ENVELOPES
       3- MORE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG Kiss Kiss

Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 04:20:43 AM »

Rucker has 2 in Fri at May and 15 in Fri and Sat in NJ.
Any theories on why he's racing so MANY??
Maybe HE"S BROKE!!!!!
valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 03:41:20 PM »

Filmore,
I do have some theories on why you're such a sarcastic schmuck.  I pointed out that Rucker had horses racing at the Meadowlands and offered that as proof that he can't be in too much trouble.  If you don't think it's strange that he had 11 horses in last week on Sat. and Sun. (a weekend that the Meadowlands was also open) and this week he has ZERO, then so be it.  I however, think it's very abnormal.
Big P

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 03:52:29 PM »

I "heard" that they drew blood on those three horses and quarintined them.I dont know why they would do that.Maybe they are going to bust all the big stables to try to force them to sttay in chicago and race.Since this is the only place you can have 3 or 4 different paper trainers.
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 04:02:23 PM »

I "heard" that they drew blood on those three horses and quarintined them.I dont know why they would do that.Maybe they are going to bust all the big stables to try to force them to sttay in chicago and race.Since this is the only place you can have 3 or 4 different paper trainers.

So, you are saying that the horses showed up in the paddock to race and then were scratched by the stewards after they drew blood.  Is this what happened?

Question:.... Did anybody look at the DRAW SHEET on the board for Sat. and Sun. and see whether or not any of Ruckers horses were entered in the draw but were not accepted?

I also find it very strange that he has nothing in on the weekend.
Big P

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 04:09:29 PM »

I wasnt at the track the other day, so i dont know for sure.A buddy of mine called and thats what he told me happened.
Big P

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2005, 04:11:55 PM »

That must be a new rule to.Anybody who wins races that we cant bust, is subject to pre-race testing upon arrival in the paddock.
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 06:20:33 PM »

Rucker qualified 3 Wednesday after the "mysterious" scratches.He's got one in to Qualify tonight;entered and drawn after the scratches.

AND

When you go to NJ you take most of your Friday and Saturday horses because they're the only ones who'll "do" there and leave the weekday EL CHEAPOS here.
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 08:26:37 PM »

Come on now! You can't tell me something is not wrong. Both of Rucker's horses are scratched tonight at Maywood.

Somebody needs to find out what's going on here, the fan's deserve to know. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 08:41:52 PM »

The protectors of the chronic cheats are weaving a rug big enough to cover that cesspool of evironmentally contaminated filth.  The "Snicker's Bar" defense has been done to death.  Lucky for some that news of impropriety travels east to NJ very slowly, or there'd be 20 more scratches.  Hang in folks, the tarp is being pulled over the field as we speak - C-O-V-E-R-U-P !  (...ever notice how 'coverup' and 'corrupt' share so many letters...hmm) LOL TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 09:03:59 PM »

The protectors of the chronic cheats are weaving a rug big enough to cover that cesspool of evironmentally contaminated filth.  The "Snicker's Bar" defense has been done to death.  Lucky for some that news of impropriety travels east to NJ very slowly, or there'd be 20 more scratches.  Hang in folks, the tarp is being pulled over the field as we speak - C-O-V-E-R-U-P !  (...ever notice how 'coverup' and 'corrupt' share so many letters...hmm) LOL TC

Come on TC, you can't tell me that Rucker has that much of power that the stewards, the gestapo, and the IRB would cover something up for him. There has to be an explaination why all 5 of his horses were scratched and why he doesn't have one single horse in this weekend.

We are going to either hear some big news or there is another explaination why they have all been scratched. If there is some kind of cover up going on every steward and IRB member should be fired!!!!!

dt2

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2005, 09:08:41 PM »

DAN AND TC

LET'S SAY THAT SOMETHING DID HAPPEN AND RUCKER IS IN BIG TROUBLE HERE IN ILLINOIS.

MY QUESTION IS THIS--- HOW QUICK DO YOU THINK THE PRESIDENT OF THE IHHA WOULD SELL OUT ALL THE HORSEMAN TO SAVE HIS MEADOWLANDS MEET??
TC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2005, 09:20:21 PM »

dt2, gee no conflict of business interests there, eh ?  I couldn't even put a betting line up for that one-too much one-way action IMO.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2005, 09:23:19 PM »

DAN AND TC

LET'S SAY THAT SOMETHING DID HAPPEN AND RUCKER IS IN BIG TROUBLE HERE IN ILLINOIS.

MY QUESTION IS THIS--- HOW QUICK DO YOU THINK THE PRESIDENT OF THE IHHA WOULD SELL OUT ALL THE HORSEMAN TO SAVE HIS MEADOWLANDS MEET??

Let's not jump to any conclusions until we find out whats going on. If nothing has been posted on the board then you can't say he's in trouble altough I do think something smells. He cannot get in trouble in one state and race in another that's a fact.

I cannot believe that nobody doesn't know what's going on and why 5 of his horses have been scratched and why he's not racing anything this weekend in Chicago. Whatever is going on it's being kept a big secret from the fan's.  
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2005, 09:34:54 PM »

Dan

I'm not jumping to anything. I'm just posing a simple question. If he did get caught doing something, you are right it would be posted everywere. And his horses would be scratched at the big m also, unless " LET'S MAKE A DEAL COMES IN TO PLAY". I'm quite certain that it would be more beneficial to the johnson and the irb to have a signed contract in there favor once again versus a large fine or suspension.

I don't think this would be to big of a stretch for the johnson's and the irb to cook up and throw on to rucker inc. I don't recall there ever being a time when the two of them played fair.

Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2005, 09:37:38 PM »

Dan

I'm not jumping to anything. I'm just posing a simple question. If he did get caught doing something, you are right it would be posted everywere. And his horses would be scratched at the big m also, unless " LET'S MAKE A DEAL COMES IN TO PLAY". I'm quite certain that it would be more beneficial to the johnson and the irb to have a signed contract in there favor once again versus a large fine or suspension.

I don't think this would be to big of a stretch for the johnson's and the irb to cook up and throw on to rucker inc. I don't recall there ever being a time when the two of them played fair.

I see now what you're getting at now. Who knows what's going on in Chicago, it's all so CORRUPT that nothing would surprise me.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2005, 09:43:41 PM »

It is not beyond the Big M not knowing what is going on here in Iiinois....that has happened before too.  If in fact he is in trouble here, nothing can be done untill he has a hearing. We will know soon.  Johnsons hate the IHHA, they aren't going to make any deals with anyone.  I don't care who it is.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2005, 09:50:03 PM »

Dan

I sure hope that my theory is groundless for the horseman's sake.    
TC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2005, 09:50:41 PM »

It is not beyond the Big M not knowing what is going on here in Iiinois....that has happened before too.  If in fact he is in trouble here, nothing can be done untill he has a hearing. We will know soon.  Johnsons hate the IHHA, they aren't going to make any deals with anyone.  I don't care who it is.
...then why no announcement...Dan is correct in that the public has a right to know ASAP.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2005, 09:51:27 PM »

A hearing with who? If the judges have scratched 5 horses then that would mean something has already happened and he is either suspended or it's something else.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2005, 09:58:15 PM »

Trotter

No question there is hatred between the two group's. I work with millionaire's almost on a daily basis, they all have one thing in common (beside the obvious) they don't let anything come in between themselves and making money!!!  But millionaires who inherited there wealth are a little different. Most are stupid and will let emotions come in between there foolish pride and there checkbooks. I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT!!! That 's just my opinion I could be wrong!
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005, 10:11:56 PM »

Nothing happens till he has a hearing with the judges.  I have been there.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: