Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 03:39:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OFF SHORE GAMBLING !  (Read 758 times)
race track phil

« on: July 25, 2006, 03:35:45 PM »

Well if your betting with off shore services it maybe time to be very careful on how much money you leave in your account . Does anybody know what they think will happen in the near future ? I assume if they get busted your money will be gone because naturally they would stiff everyone . edward your on top of everything , what do you think ?  like lawrence olivier said in movie marathon man !  IS IT SAFE !         RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 03:59:23 PM »

Well if your betting with off shore services it maybe time to be very careful on how much money you leave in your account . Does anybody know what they think will happen in the near future ? I assume if they get busted your money will be gone because naturally they would stiff everyone . edward your on top of everything , what do you think ?  like lawrence olivier said in movie marathon man !  IS IT SAFE !         RTP

It's a tough situation.

Personally, I think Carrothers was nothing more than a pawn to get to Kaplan (the CEO of BOS).  Offshore, I only use Pinny and CRIS, and I'm confident in their ability to pay (definitely cash rich -- still, who knows what happens in the end).  Still, however, I cut my balances, and will be keeping the majority of my bankroll for these places in Neteller.  If all else fails, I'll just re-up if I have to...but if the poop hits that proverbial fan, I'll only be out maybe $500-$1k.

For now, I think it's a pretty gray area -- and I don't think there's any way that a bettor in the US could be tried in a court of law.  Still, if they go after a shop for tax "evasion" -- who knows.  I'll be keeping my balances tight.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
race track phil

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 04:14:35 PM »

Thanks edward thats what i thought you would say ! I have did the same as you , keeping a small balance in the account . the problem is though i hate paying that 15 dollars at the end of the day if i win for a withdrawal ! Could get very expensive they way i bounce ! Oh welll better than getting the big burn .                              RTP
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 04:45:28 PM »

Thanks edward thats what i thought you would say ! I have did the same as you , keeping a small balance in the account . the problem is though i hate paying that 15 dollars at the end of the day if i win for a withdrawal ! Could get very expensive they way i bounce ! Oh welll better than getting the big burn .                              RTP
You can find other places that have different withdrawal policies.  I'll PM you.

Best,
EW

Harry Dapear

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 07:43:30 PM »

I would never trust any off shore gambling site and here's why. Two months ago I deposited $20 into a big name poker site just for something to do. I knew going in it was probably crooked and thought it might not be that bad for small stakes. I went all in with a pair of kings and hit the third king on the flop. The other guy had a queen and three of diamonds. On the river another queen of diamonds pops up and gives him a flush. After verifying what I saw on the hand replay I became angry at myself for being stupid enough to send the crooks money. After numerous emails with the hand replay included, they sent me a reply calling me a sore loser and that I should improve my game. I was so mad I had a near death experience. I had $16 left in my account and closed it. It cost me $8 to cash out. I still haven't received my $8 and my e-mails are ignored.

God forgives Moochers, I don't.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 07:52:15 PM »

I would never trust any off shore gambling site and here's why. Two months ago I deposited $20 into a big name poker site just for something to do. I knew going in it was probably crooked and thought it might not be that bad for small stakes. I went all in with a pair of kings and hit the third king on the flop. The other guy had a queen and three of diamonds. On the river another queen of diamonds pops up and gives him a flush. After verifying what I saw on the hand replay I became angry at myself for being stupid enough to send the crooks money. After numerous emails with the hand replay included, they sent me a reply calling me a sore loser and that I should improve my game. I was so mad I had a near death experience. I had $16 left in my account and closed it. It cost me $8 to cash out. I still haven't received my $8 and my e-mails are ignored.

I have no idea what site you were playing, but I've played about 130,000 hands of online poker, and I've NEVER seen duplicate cards.  I would love to see the hand history -- although I'm nearly certain you are mistaken.  What site was it?

If you are mistaken about the duplicate card -- you ARE just a sore loser.  You were running as a 70/30 fav, and you got beat.

Best,
EW

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: