Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 01:30:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You would think that .........  (Read 826 times)
kingofcrete

Ignore
« on: July 22, 2006, 09:33:51 PM »

the BROWN STAIN would have better things to do than to get mud thrown in his face all nite

A BIG FAT O---FOR THE CARD. Great job by a COMMON PIECE OF SHIT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Report to moderator   Logged
MAYWOOD MANIAC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 09:49:30 PM »

TONY WAS THE BEST DRIVER IN ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING HISTORY AND IT KILLS YOU BUST OUTS TO ADMIT IT.  TONY IS THE LEADING DASH WINNER IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW AND ON A RECORD PACE TO WIN SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 900 AND 1000 WINS.  HOW MANY WINS DOES YOUR GOOD BUDDY ROBIN HAVE YOU LOSER?  YOU HAD DANA SPEND 10 MILLION AND LOST HIS ASS IN A 5 YEAR SPAN.  NOW WHAT?  YOU SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD LOW FOR WHAT YOU DID TO DANA.  HOW IN THE HELL YOU CONNED HIM INTO THINKING ROBIN WAS A GOOD TRAINER IS BEYOND ME.  YOU MUST BE ONE HELL OF A SALESMAN.  ROBIN IS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BIGGEST BUST OUT TRAINER AND SHE WILL GO DOWN IN THE RECORD BOOKS AS LOSING MORE MONEY FOR HER OWNERS THEN ANYONE EVER IN THE HISTORY.  READ WHAT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ON BTW SAY ABOUT ROBIN.  YOU KNOW SHE CAN'T TRAIN A DOG TO SHIT.  DONT TALK ABOUT TONY MORGAN MY FRIEND BECAUSE HE MADE ROBIN LOOK STUPID ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION.  TONY ALWAYS SAID IF ANYONE ELSE HAD THE HORSES ROBIN HAD FOR DANA THEY WOULD BE MILLIONAIRES.  TALK ABOUT BROWN STAIN, THATS YOUR BUDDY ROBIN.  NOW GO BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND YOU FAT ASS BIG AL.  flag
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 10:37:26 PM »

TONY WAS THE BEST DRIVER IN ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING HISTORY AND IT KILLS YOU BUST OUTS TO ADMIT IT. TONY IS THE LEADING DASH WINNER IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW AND ON A RECORD PACE TO WIN SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 900 AND 1000 WINS. HOW MANY WINS DOES YOUR GOOD BUDDY ROBIN HAVE YOU LOSER? YOU HAD DANA SPEND 10 MILLION AND LOST HIS ASS IN A 5 YEAR SPAN. NOW WHAT? YOU SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD LOW FOR WHAT YOU DID TO DANA. HOW IN THE HELL YOU CONNED HIM INTO THINKING ROBIN WAS A GOOD TRAINER IS BEYOND ME. YOU MUST BE ONE HELL OF A SALESMAN. ROBIN IS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BIGGEST BUST OUT TRAINER AND SHE WILL GO DOWN IN THE RECORD BOOKS AS LOSING MORE MONEY FOR HER OWNERS THEN ANYONE EVER IN THE HISTORY. READ WHAT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ON BTW SAY ABOUT ROBIN. YOU KNOW SHE CAN'T TRAIN A DOG TO SHIT. DONT TALK ABOUT TONY MORGAN MY FRIEND BECAUSE HE MADE ROBIN LOOK STUPID ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION. TONY ALWAYS SAID IF ANYONE ELSE HAD THE HORSES ROBIN HAD FOR DANA THEY WOULD BE MILLIONAIRES. TALK ABOUT BROWN STAIN, THATS YOUR BUDDY ROBIN. NOW GO BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND YOU FAT ASS BIG AL. flag
Tell us how you really feel! lol
tonymfan

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 07:39:01 AM »

the BROWN STAIN would have better things to do than to get mud thrown in his face all nite

A BIG FAT O---FOR THE CARD. Great job by a COMMON PIECE OF SHIT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bad nights happen.

Speaking of common pieces of shit how many lifetime wins do you have kingofcrete?
off stride

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 07:52:10 AM »

this is typical midwest ..we would rather talk about and see someone do bad, than to congratulate someone for doing well, tony morgan has been more successful at what he does, and in american..a capitalistic society,than ninety nine point nine per cent of us who talk about him ..in both earnings and accomplishments

it does speak volumes about his detractors ..i can see if the devil has wronged you personally as dan nance has memory of, but most of us, myself included at times just remember tony as the last wager we made on him,if it won, he was god, if it lost, you know the rest ..it really doesnt make any difference if he is or isnt better than sears , pierce brennan and the crew, he is successful at earning a living, any many in chicago are jealous
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 07:59:48 AM »

this is typical midwest ..we would rather talk about and see someone do bad, than to congratulate someone for doing well, tony morgan has been more successful at what he does, and in american..a capitalistic society,than ninety nine point nine per cent of us who talk about him ..in both earnings and accomplishments

it does speak volumes about his detractors ..i can see if the devil has wronged you personally as dan nance has memory of, but most of us, myself included at times just remember tony as the last wager we made on him,if it won, he was god, if it lost, you know the rest ..it really doesnt make any difference if he is or isnt better than sears , pierce brennan and the crew, he is successful at earning a living, any many in chicago are jealous

Good post!

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: