Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 08:24:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Sis  (Read 1512 times)
mel4600

Ignore
« on: August 22, 2014, 10:46:13 AM »

It was a stunning performance by this first time starting 2 year old filly. Best looking 2 year old I have seen all year. They way she was striding and the way she galloped out tells me we will be seeing a lot of her on a much bigger stage.
Report to moderator   Logged
STIVO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 11:26:04 AM »

I talked to Ingrid, several big offers coming in.
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 01:31:49 PM »

Saw the race on HRTV and looked good.  I believe the HRTV announcer said the horse was purchased recently at a 2 year old sale for 20K??  Looks terrific for that price if I heard correctly.  Also, that field behind her looked terrible and nothing else ran a lick.
STIVO

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 02:00:21 PM »

It was the fastest 6 furlong time of the day. Her BSF should be in the mid 80's.
amtino06

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 08:11:54 PM »

Saw the race on HRTV and looked good.  I believe the HRTV announcer said the horse was purchased recently at a 2 year old sale for 20K??  Looks terrific for that price if I heard correctly.  Also, that field behind her looked terrible and nothing else ran a lick.
I have to disagree with your last statement. They have high hopes for Catalano's horse, and Harty's will be better going longer.
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 07:02:23 AM »

In time you can certainly be right,  but those two fillies have much improving to do off their first time races.  My comment was based on that one race not their futures.
STIVO

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 11:39:14 AM »

Another promising 2YO Filly is running for Ingrid on Thursday (tomorrow) in Race 3, TIZ SEXY NOW. I have watched this gal train in the AM and she looks fantastic. I'm glad this race is at 6 1/2 as Ingrid wants to see this one go two turns eventually. Pay close attention to this one and I'll have a few bucks on her as well. She has a ton of talent.

Also, SARAH SIS is entering in the Arlington Lassie on Sat. They have turned down some huge offers for her. As you guys know, she won her debut by 11 3/4 lengths. She's a freak and if all goes well.........who knows. Big win bet for me on her for Sat.

I have a 2YO, RILEY ROCKS, running next Thursday at Indiana Grand. He's an Indiana bred so he'll be in a state bred MSW for $34K. He is the best 2YO we have ever owned and I'll have a giant win bet on him as I don't see much down there. He has been training very, very well, if not better, with the other two fillies mentioned here. Ingrid really has an eye for young horseflesh.

Another to watch is IRISH NUGGETS. She's training up to a Stake for Indiana Breds on October 1. She won first asking here at AP and ran 4th at CD in a 100K Stake. She'll be tough to beat there.

She has other 2YO's and I'll give you the scoop on them as well when they run.  
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 05:03:08 PM by STIVO » Report to moderator   Logged
alydar66

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 09:36:10 PM »

Another promising 2YO Filly is running for Ingrid on Thursday (tomorrow) in Race 3, TIZ SEXY NOW. I have watched this gal train in the AM and she looks fantastic. I'm glad this race is at 6 1/2 as Ingrid wants to see this one go two turns eventually. Pay close attention to this one and I'll have a few bucks on her as well. She has a ton of talent.

Also, SARAH SIS is entering in the Arlington Lassie on Sat. They have turned down some huge offers for her. As you guys know, she won her debut by 11 3/4 lengths. She's a freak and if all goes well.........who knows. Big win bet for me on her for Sat.

I have a 2YO, RILEY ROCKS, running next Thursday at Indiana Grand. He's an Indiana bred so he'll be in a state bred MSW for $34K. He is the best 2YO we have ever owned and I'll have a giant win bet on him as I don't see much down there. He has been training very, very well, if not better, with the other two fillies mentioned here. Ingrid really has an eye for young horseflesh.

Another to watch is IRISH NUGGETS. She's training up to a Stake for Indiana Breds on October 1. She won first asking here at AP and ran 4th at CD in a 100K Stake. She'll be tough to beat there.

Thank for the info. Make sure you send a Chicago jock to ride the Indiana horses. If your going to make a large bet its nice to know the jock is going to give you 100%.
sodgod

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 09:40:15 PM »

I like Julio Felix with young horses.  Honest rider.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 08:41:53 AM »

Thank for the info. Make sure you send a Chicago jock to ride the Indiana horses. If your going to make a large bet its nice to know the jock is going to give you 100%.

Funny you should mention that. It always crosses my mind too.
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 08:20:05 AM »

Interested to see Sarah run in the Lassie.  Her Beyer figure towers over the inside filly lemon Gala (8-1 second longest morning line odds in field).  If your a replay watcher (trip) handicapper like I am and you watch her two previous races you will be impressed.  Always love betting the young impressive baby races like the Lassie and Futurity at Arlington.  Tuff but fun and many overlays! 
Daddys Next

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 02:53:44 PM »

STIVO - Thanks for the information, you have much "track credibility".  Good luck at Indiana.  I do like the looks of Sarah Sis today.  I may be putting a win bet on as well.  Still handicapping, but she ran smooth. 
STIVO

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 03:10:27 PM »

We're on the AE list. Sucks.
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 04:07:28 PM »

Another nice brilliant speed type beaten by the Polycrap, at evens.

Crowd left wondering, "Why? Did she get hurt? How did she spit it so easily?"

No wonder Brueggemann left town; random racing with shit purses, the worst of both worlds.
jgp

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2014, 04:18:16 PM »

No wonder Brueggemann left town; random racing with shit purses, the worst of both worlds.

By crowd, you mean the ones that bet on her?  I thought the 3 was a good price, considering the quick fractions she ran in her debut win, and getting lasix for the first time today on a fast track.  Only question was if she could go the whole 7f.  I really like the #2 in the futurity.  Got bumped hard out of the gate in debut, then absolutely flew around the track and galloped out well.  Hope the 9/1 sticks
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2014, 06:04:51 PM »

Not, really, she ran second. If I heard the announcement right it was a stake record time. Nothing to be ashamed of here in her second start. It looked like a 2 horse race on the front based on PP's, any other horse coming off the pace would have to improve immensely. The Better horse won today with a masterful ride from Rosie. She understands pace better than most. 
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 04:15:25 PM »

Beaten by a quality. :-)

Quality rocks 21-1 and 4-1 ah the sweet smell of sucess. Two easy wins.

clocker biggestal

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 04:18:52 PM »

Quality rocks 21-1 and 4-1 ah the sweet smell of sucess. Two easy wins.

And me redboarding again, ah the smell of 1000 stank nutsacks.

There, FTFY.
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 04:16:51 AM »

There, FTFY.

I'll keep collecting, You keep on ripping up tickets.

keeps the horseplaying world balanced

clocker biggestal

HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 08:30:11 AM »

I'll keep collecting, You keep on ripping up tickets.

You keep fantasizing.

Guys that play this game to a profit tend to keep their mouths shut about it. Blowhards and redboarders are losers.
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 12:41:09 PM »

Agree!
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 04:18:44 PM »

You keep fantasizing.

Guys that play this game to a profit tend to keep their mouths shut about it. Blowhards and redboarders are losers.

You should seen me on the bb court back in the day. Man i could trash talk.

Its the ultraconfident who can post about winners and losers.

Id pay pay good money to see the zero in misc deductions on your yearly tax form.

A figure has been written on mines for 5 of the last 7 years. :-)

clocker biggestal

HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 10:22:09 PM »

Its the ultraconfident who can post about winners and losers.

The ultrabullshitters crow about their winners, too. After the fact, which is when you usually come a' trollin'.

Maybe you are just an ultraconfident bullshitter.

Id pay pay good money to see the zero in misc deductions on your yearly tax form.

A figure has been written on mines for 5 of the last 7 years. :-)

So...you redboard so much that you decided that you might as well claim it as a miscellaneous deduction?

That's ballsy. Stupid, but ballsy.
alydar66

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2014, 09:52:51 PM »

Cant believe you got caught today.  That was a tough beat. Next time your horse will be 6-5.
Daddys Next

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2014, 11:15:01 PM »

STIVO - I had your horse to place and show.  Of course, at the top of the stretch I was kicking myself I did not have him to win.  Ouch with the last couple of jumps to the wire.  I made a few bucks, but could have made many more with a few inches.  Good luck with the colt.  He looks like a good one. 
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: