Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 05:55:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Thanksgiving Invitation  (Read 1166 times)
sn

« on: November 23, 2005, 01:42:01 PM »

Dn and I would like to let all you guys know that if your in the area tomm. Thanksgiving day, to feel free to stop over you're all invited to join us with our familys for a special day. You see we have had MANY horsemen join us on this day in the past. ( Nate the warm up guy, Joey D, Todd (Birdie) Dolbee, Mike D, Mark (spike) Kremen, RV, and many others). DN's house is plenty big enough to accomidate all of you. The day will consist of Eating, talking racing,Eating (Deviled Eggs),talking racing, Eating, Watching a racing movie in the theater room (last year it was Seabuiscuit), Eating, And most likey there will be a poker game, Eating, Veiwing of old win pictures (feel free to bring any you might have) all in all it will be a special day. Did I mention there will be plenty of FOOD!!!

Thats right you're all invited, that goes for Joe b , burton, Tom w, jd, tc, Chi. stan, Rich breth, all you guys, ( I.O. I dont know about you)

The only ones that will not be allowed to come will be , THE JOHNSTONS, LANGLEY, "DOC" NAROTSKY, and any current member of the IRB.!!! Also I.D.'s will be checked at the door and NO TROLLS will be allowed RIGHT DN???

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 01:52:32 PM »

Can I get a raincheck on that invite untill february when I'm out there??
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 02:05:15 PM »

Can I get a raincheck on that invite untill february when I'm out there??

You can get a raincheck for any Holiday's. Just let us know if you're in town during any holiday.

Last Easter we had a bunch of people over. RV, Spike, Mike D, Joey D. Greg Jacobson,  Sam Amer ( Cubs pitching prospect) Dusty Allen ( for Detroit Tiger). RV had a good time eating the Chicago polish food we had and watching football. He brought a great bottle of wine that was aged about 15 years. I believe he had it from when he was a runner at " TI " in the early 90's. They gave him anything he wanted back then. Robin got free rooms and many gifts from RV from the " TI ". She would go home loaded with gifts all free thanks to RV.

I've been very thankfull every year since I moved to Vegas in " 99 ". I'm " Thankfull " that I was able to get the hell out of Chicago and away from Chicago racing. 
fineline

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 10:06:53 AM »

I am right down the street .I should stop no address fineLine. Have a good Thankgiving
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 11:58:02 AM »

SN

Give me a rain check I will see you in a month or two.
We will split a TRI wheel and then I will buy at Winn's
You are the man. I have some good steam at the Big M next week.
I will pm you.  LV Downs pipe dream.

Heede
warden
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 01:30:26 PM »

"The only ones that will not be allowed to come will be....... and any current member of the IRB.!!! "

That vehicle across the street from your house is video-taping everyone going thru your door and has sound equipment that can hear through walls.
sn

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 01:34:40 PM »

GOOD!!! cause we have NOTHING to hide!!!
kingofcrete

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2005, 03:01:29 PM »

SN/DN,
          Give RV my very best, and watch out if he wants to play 7 draw 5 Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: