Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 04:40:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who would you guys rather post on the forum Burton or SN?
sn - 26 (65%)
Burton - 14 (35%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burton or Nance  (Read 2821 times)
sn

« on: November 22, 2005, 08:09:08 PM »

This Burton guy is just a troublemaker, every time your talking racing he comes on and says something to ruin it with personal attacks. I personaly dont think he adds anything to the forum. Tell me what you guys think.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »

SN
        Tom Burton is going to call all his trolls out to vote for him. You're 100% right. Burton is just a trouble maker who wants to turn every topic into a bash fest. That's why we can't talk harness racing. He's a jealous person and can't stand what we accomplished and what kind of stable we ran when we were active.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 08:39:06 PM »

The horsemen care about today and tomorrow.
So do the fans.
They don't care to hear how you couldn't keep your horses from being drugged and yourselves booted.
They've heard these lies a hundred times already.
They don't want to hear how much your horse paid to win in 1985.
They want to talk about the game now.
I came on here and my original post was about the world record set by My Boy David at Maywood.
Anyone can go and look at the evidence.
That's the truth.
You boys bashed me because I thought Miller drove him better than Marsh.
I guess no one can have an opinion except for Nance.
If you disagree, you're a troll.
I want to talk about the Breeders Crown and have done so.
But I'm not going to listen to the same drivel from Nance Bros. Inc.
I've apologised to everyone for boring them with this nonsense.
I did cease.
But they started up again.
I apologize again.
I will ignore these buffonns and their little rigged polls.
About the only thing they know how to rig.
A two bit poll for 15 people.
Sorry again to all the people who want to talk harness racing.
I'm out of town for the holiday.
When I come back I'll do my damndest to ignore this nonsense.
Happy Thanksgiving to all the honest horsemen and handicappers out there!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 08:50:40 PM »

The horsemen care about today and tomorrow.
So do the fans.
They don't care to hear how you couldn't keep your horses from being drugged and yourselves booted.
They've heard these lies a hundred times already.
They don't want to hear how much your horse paid to win in 1985.
They want to talk about the game now.
I came on here and my original post was about the world record set by My Boy David at Maywood.
Anyone can go and look at the evidence.
That's the truth.
You boys bashed me because I thought Miller drove him better than Marsh.
I guess no one can have an opinion except for Nance.
If you disagree, you're a troll.
I want to talk about the Breeders Crown and have done so.
But I'm not going to listen to the same drivel from Nance Bros. Inc.
I've apologised to everyone for boring them with this nonsense.
I did cease.
But they started up again.
I apologize again.
I will ignore these buffonns and their little rigged polls.
About the only thing they know how to rig.
A two bit poll for 15 people.
Sorry again to all the people who want to talk harness racing.
I'm out of town for the holiday.
When I come back I'll do my damndest to ignore this nonsense.
Happy Thanksgiving to all the honest horsemen and handicappers out there!!

Bye Bye Tom Burton. Don't choke on some dry Turkey. You're an ***hole and a fraud. You know nothing about harness racing. The only reason you ever showed up posting under Burton is because the scandle broke about Tom's insurance fraud and you needed a knew name to post under. If you were REAL you would have joined the forum long ago not one day after the scandle broke. You're as phony as your insurance policies. Get lost and don't come back after the holiday's.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 08:55:56 PM »

One more thing about Nance.
Have any of you received private messages from him threatening to kill you among other things?
I have.
Go ahead and vote for this sad pathetic creature.

Happy thanksgiving to all the good people out there. And I do know there are many of you.
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 09:00:11 PM »

One more thing about Nance.
Have any of you received private messages from him threatening to kill you among other things?
I have.
Go ahead and vote for this sad pathetic creature.

Happy thanksgiving to all the good people out there. And I do know there are many of you.

I knew you would still be here Tom Burton. Please leave and don't come back. And that is NOT a threat.
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 10:06:02 PM »

Bye Bye Tom Burton. Don't choke on some dry Turkey. You're an ***hole and a fraud. You know nothing about harness racing. The only reason you ever showed up posting under Burton is because the scandle broke about Tom's insurance fraud and you needed a knew name to post under. If you were REAL you would have joined the forum long ago not one day after the scandle broke. You're as phony as your insurance policies. Get lost and don't come back after the holiday's.

Burton said an hour ago he left for the holiday so why is he still logged on and showing under the users who are still active? Big liar. Tom Burton's computer is always logged on to the BTW site.
mot tdnew

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 10:12:58 PM »

Hello, I Think Burton should stay because he seems to bring a lot to the table when he isn't led on by people on this forum. My vote is for Burton.
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 10:16:41 PM »

Hello, I Think Burton should stay because he seems to bring a lot to the table when he isn't led on by people on this forum. My vote is for Burton.

OK, troll.
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 11:58:01 PM »

Dan and Scott Nance came on this forum and told the truth. They educated many bettors to what really goes on in Chicago. They didn't hide behind phoney names. What do they get for their trouble? Verbal attacks from people who won't post their names. People trying to get them thrown from this forum. Thanks Nance brothers. I learned more from you guys in 1 year than I ever could imagine.
mot tdnew

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2005, 12:00:47 AM »

Dan and Scott Nance came on this forum and told the truth. They educated many bettors to what really goes on in Chicago. They didn't hide behind phoney names. What do they get for their trouble? Verbal attacks from people who won't post their names. People trying to get them thrown from this forum. Thanks Nance brothers. I learned more from you guys in 1 year than I ever could imagine.

OK, Troll
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2005, 01:25:29 AM »

You're welcome Les. Stay tuned for more truth. And just remember, ask a question and you'll get an honest answer from Team Nance.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2005, 01:45:46 AM »

my vote is SN ... *** these trolls

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2005, 01:52:13 AM »

Scotty and Dan:

Guess whom I voted for? LOL. Please do not fall into the trap of thinking this Burton (Tom Wendt) guy is going out of town because he will be right here tomorrow morning posting away under a different name. The only place he is going for the holiday is the dumpster behind the homeless shelter on Skid row to retrieve his dinner. That is where this guy will be having his Thanksgiving dinner, leftovers mind you, from the homeless shelter that were disposed of in the dumpster. LOL.

We talked about these trolls before, just ignore him. Dan, you said so last week; what he does is start with you guys, then TC, and then me. Who does that remind you of? When he gets a rise out of you, then he moves on to either TC or me. He has an agenda and most of the time, I am the first on their list. LOL. You guys better be up bright and early tomorrow because you are going to have Joe B, Burton, Richard Breth, mot tdnew (just registered tonight under Tom Wendt spelled backwards), or one of their many other names firing away at one of us. I’m taking bets it will be me because of this post. LOL.

The scary part of all of this is "esteemed posters" like NJ horseman, whom I had respected and thought was informed, are now indicating that Tom Wendt is the kind of person who he might like to be associated with. Now that is unbelievable coming from a guy like NJ Paul, whom I thought was pretty intelligent and informed. When he decided to put his two cents in and get involved, it suddenly changed my opinion of him, and I lost all respect for him as well. It’s too bad because I thought Paul was smarter than that.

Anyway, you guys keep on posting and telling it like it is because it kills Langley, Doc, and the Johnston's when you expose them and post the true facts about what type of people they really are. They get pissed off because they have no recourse and cannot hurt you in any way. Tell us more, tell us more. LOL.  Have a great holiday and keep posting on the #1 harness forum in all of North America, Barntowire.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
sn

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2005, 02:33:55 AM »

JD, just to let you know, incase you dont already know, The Runnin Rebels are playing UNR on Sat. and they are dedicating the court in "The Tark's" name!!!!
just thought you might like that!!!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 02:45:26 AM »

Scotty:

You better know that I knew who the Runnin Rebels were playing. I have their 2006 schedule in my possession at all times.

Hey Scott, if you get a chance, read Tarks newly released book. It's titled Jerry Tarkanian: A Runnin Rebel. It's only been out about three weeks and I finished reading it yesterday. Great read, in my opinion. He talks about how the NCAA screwed him over and his battles with Bob Maxson and the UNLV Board of Regents. If you want to read it, let me know and I'll mail it to you. There is another good read that you could easily relate to called, Shark Attack, by Don Yeager. It's a funny ass book about all of the hassles Tark had to put up with at UNLV. I spoke with his wife Lois about three weeks ago and she said Jerry will never coach again and he is enjoying his retirement out in the desert. What a shame. All I can say is that University will never know what they had. Both Jerry and Lois were good to me and always went out of their way to make me feel welcome. They had a major impact on my life and I will always be grateful to the both of them. Lois is one intelligent woman. Take care and have a great holiday. Let me know if you want to read any of these books and I'll send them right out. Just wait until they kick the shit out of UNR on Saturday. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 03:11:39 AM »

I don't know who "Burton" is -- but I do know he rarely talks racing.

Burton -- you seem to be pretty sharp and witty in your comments...but please stop ragging the Nances, and use your intellect for something else...

Just my opinion...

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
race track phil

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 03:58:26 AM »

listen the nances do nothing wrong but state their opinion on their experience . while some people disagree thats their right ! but to assault without facts is wrong and to bash with lies is also wrong ! nothing wrong with a verbal disagreement without insults . were suppose to mainly talk racing though we all divert sometimes . making cute remarks about someone personal life is definitely wrong . as far as my vote I say use the golden rule ! and naturally I'm bias . I believe burton could add a lot more to the forum if he chose too stick to racing and not center in on the nances .     RTP
sn

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 05:52:32 PM »

Go Runnin Rebs!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 08:05:50 PM »

I don't know who "Burton" is -- but I do know he rarely talks racing.

Best,
EW

Hey Edward. I don't know who " Interested Observer " was either-- but I do know he rarely talked racing also.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 09:30:54 PM »

Hey Edward. I don't know who " Interested Observer " was either-- but I do know he rarely talked racing also.

Why bother? Anything serious or racing related is derailed by YOU. Dan... 90% of the time. Unless of course it's a "negative" topic badmouthing someone or something "YOU" approve of or agree with.
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 09:34:45 PM »

Why bother? Anything serious or racing related is derailed by YOU. Dan... 90% of the time. Unless of course it's a "negative" topic badmouthing someone or something "YOU" approve of or agree with.

Wrong, my posts are informative and truthful, and that's why this forum is the #1 forum in the country.
njhorseman

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005, 11:51:27 AM »

The scary part of all of this is "esteemed posters" like NJ horseman, whom I had respected and thought was informed, are now indicating that Tom Wendt is the kind of person who he might like to be associated with. Now that is unbelievable coming from a guy like NJ Paul, whom I thought was pretty intelligent and informed. When he decided to put his two cents in and get involved, it suddenly changed my opinion of him, and I lost all respect for him as well. It’s too bad because I thought Paul was smarter than that.

Joe:
Why do you insist on posting stuff like this when you know it's not true? I'll say it one more time..I don't know Wendt, and as a former insurance company executive, I certainly don't like agents who commit the type of fraud he was charged with.
sn

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 10:57:51 PM »

I tried to tell you guys all this burton guy does is say stupid things and rag on anything that the Nances say!!!!
valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 11:02:41 PM »

SN,

You were right!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: