Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 07:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illinois Racing commentary and Dave says he hasn't ruled out leaving  (Read 4717 times)
Dr.Trotter

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2005, 06:51:02 PM »

Tony Morgan is a stoic lanky country farm boy from rural Ohio. A brief curtly response is his conversational calling card.

When he has something important to say, he’s blunt and to the point. That’s how he handled his job as president of the Illinois Harness Horsemen’s Association the past eight years prior to resigning his post in August.

As one of the Chicago circuits most prolific harness drivers the past 20-years, Tony Morgan has earned himself top honours among North American drivers the last ten years with the winning statements he has made on the track.

The 47-Year-Old Beecher, Illinois resident spoke volumes recently when he threw up his arms in frustration and moved his tack full time to Dover Downs in Delaware. Dover is one of many tracks outside Illinois that has large nightly purses subsidized by on site gaming and a supportive legislature.

What has thwarted his passion for competing in Illinois is the complicated political and financial mess the horse racing industry has been embroiled in statewide for years.

“I made my assessment of what the tracks were making off the horsemen, and what the horsemen were getting from the tracks and decided I had enough,” Morgan stated.

“I thought we tried to get more revenue for horsemen, but the tracks weren’t making enough money and yet getting a profit from recapture (money recaptured from the horsemen’s revenue by the tracks for revenue lost to simulcasting and other outside gaming). So why race here for $60,000 a night when I can race for $160,000 a night there (Dover Downs)?”

Morgan is not a rebellious young, single fly-by-night driver trying to hook on to horses when he can. The son of a former successful harness driver, Eddie Morgan Junior, Tony has been one of the most dominant drivers on the Chicago circuit since the late 1980’s. He has appeared among the top ten winning drivers on the continent since the mid-1990’s, winning the North American dash title three times and the Driver of the Year Trophy three times from the Harness Tracks of America.

Through November 15, Morgan has won 564 races, placed 451, and finished third 384 with 2004 earnings of $4,053,267. That gives him 9,724 wins overall and $64,000,000 in career purses money.

Leaving the Chicago harness racing circuit and his home here was not in the plans until earlier this year.

“I got a wife and kids at home and they don’t wanna move,” Morgan admits with frustration. “They don’t like it. I’ve got my plan for my life. When I’m sixty, I want to be doing this for fun. I don’t want to sell off my assets to stay afloat.”

Morgan admits it’s his love of competing and winning that drives him, but false promises from the Governor and political conflict of interests on the Illinois Racing Board have forced his hand to race in other states.

“The Governor (Rod Blagovich) was active in our camp before he got elected, then wouldn’t support gaming legislation to subsidize horse racing after he took office,” argues Morgan.

“The key legislators who supported our issues wouldn’t back a bill, because Blagovich wasn’t supporting one.”

As for the IRB, Morgan doesn’t hold much back.

“I don’t want to sound like sour grapes, but the tracks have a lot to say about who gets on the (Illinois Racing) board,” Morgan observed from his many years working with both groups. “The last (racing) dates go-around was the worst allotment of dates I’ve ever seen. They were politically served and irresponsible to all horsemen. Hawthorne gives up 80 percent of their recapture to keep their harness purses up in the summer and the IRB doesn’t give them more dates, yet Maywood races for $22,000 a night!”

Anyone who has worked with Morgan knows his competitive fire fuels his determination to do his best at whatever he’s doing. Pulling up stakes, to be his best elsewhere, may be a red flag to others.

“Tony did the best he could for the horsemen,” states Hall of Fame driver Dave Magee. “We didn’t talk about his move. He’s passionate about his views, which are well thought out. He’s always been convicted and sincere in his belief’s on what is best for the industry.”

Magee is also an established winner on the Chicago circuit and a devout family man who doesn’t like the thought of leaving Illinois for greener pastures, but hasn’t ruled it out.

“People came here because it was a premium market,” admitted Magee. “But now with other markets being more competitive with purses, they’ve become more appealing. Our purse structure problem is compounded by the recapture issue. I’m leaving my options open to other possibilities. We all have invested in Chicago racing, but we do have responsibilities to our families.”

Mickey Ezzo has worked for the Illinois Racing Board the past seven years, is a veteran harness steward and was the IHHA Executive Director for 14-years. He’s known Morgan since he was Eddie Morgan Junior’s little kid hanging around the barns on the Kentucky harness circuit.

“I was surprised when he said he was leaving for Delaware, but kind of expected it after he resigned from the IHHA in the summer,” admitted Ezzo. “Tony is one of the most talented horsemen in Illinois and elsewhere. When he first became IHHA President, he was rough around the edges. He worked hard to become quite articulate of how the industry worked and became an excellent speaker for the horsemen. He was one of the few who could galvanize the horsemen, who have always been a splintered group.”

In the past few years top drivers such as Eric Ledford, Andy Miller, Pat Berry and Ken Rucker have left the yearlong Chicago circuit to drive in more lucrative markets for a period of time. Horsemen striking at the beginning of the New Year for more financial assurances in their contract from the track owners, have been periodically problematic the past decade, chasing drivers away. That appears only a remote possibility this coming January.

“Whatever decision the IHHA makes, they have to stick together,” Morgan suggested. “I was amazed at how strong the horsemen were when it came to crunch time. The point is, the tracks can cut their expenses, appear to take a loss, then make their profits on the money they get back from recapture.”

John Johnston is the President of Balmoral Park and son of Billy Johnston Junior whose family owns and operates Balmoral and Maywood Park, where most of the Chicago circuit harness racing is scheduled. He doesn’t think Morgan’s absence from the driver colony will be missed.

“I have no problem with him leaving,” Johnston said. “Drivers come and go. Ledford, Miller and others have gone out East and come back. I don’t see it as a big issue. We have very qualified drivers to fill that void.”

Johnston admits there are problems getting stronger purse structures built through legislative support, but the tracks continue to work toward improving those issues.

“I think new revenue is important to the growth and future of our industry, but there’s nothing current on the legislative calendar to address that at this time.” As for contract issues with the horsemen, Johnston expects racing to continue into 2006 without an interruption. “Our economic terms are spelled out in state statutes with the IHHA, who we’re talking to. They can race without a contract. They just use that as a tool in negotiating.”

Thomas Carey III is the President of Hawthorne Race Course. He sees Morgan’s giving up on the Chicago circuit fulltime as an indication of things to come.

“It’s a very clear indication of the sad state of affairs of the pari-mutual industry in Illinois,” Carey points out. “When a guy like Morgan, who has led the charge, says he’s had enough. That says a lot about the opportunities we have been striving for, but haven’t been given, to offer more competitive prices to our customers and our horsemen.”

Carey, like Morgan, is bluntly frustrated that the state of Illinois hasn’t followed up on the 1999 House Racing Equity Fund that would subsidize horse racing from riverboat gaming revenue.

“This is the beginning of an exodus of good quality horsemen out of state due to the lack of legislative action to generate more revenue for Illinois and Illinois racing.”

Morgan, who will drive at Maywood Friday nights through the end of the year, because Dover is dark Fridays, believes “being subsidised by slots or gaming is the key, not necessarily slots at tracks. I just don’t see anything happening for years.”

With no light at the end of the tunnel that he’s been digging through for years in Illinois, Tony Morgan is taking his tools to where the pastures, and purses, are greener.

It’s unlikely he’ll be the last to move his tack from Illinois.

Courtesy Of Joe Paschen
Report to moderator   Logged
BIG FAN

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 07:02:01 PM »

That was good reading.Sad but true...Davey dont leave PLEASE DONT LEAVE!
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 07:18:13 PM »

Please post links to original stories:

http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=31692

njhorseman

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 07:23:49 PM »

That was good reading.

Except for the part where the author identifies Ken Rucker as a driver.  Grin
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 07:24:38 PM »

” admitted Magee. “ We all have invested in Chicago racing, but we do have responsibilities to our families.”

Before I "tell it like it is"  let me first say this. Dave Magee is a GREAT driver and a GREAT person but what does he mean when he says " We all have invested in Chicago racing "?

Sorry Davey but the only thing you have invested in Chicago harness racing is your time so you can come out and drive and make a very good living for the last 26 years. You have not put one dime of the millions you made driving into owning horses or buying yearlings. So, what have you invested or what do you stand to lose if Chicago harness racing goes down the tubes. You can pack your colors and move on to another place to drive. I will say one thing about Morgan, at least he bought horses and raced them in Chicago and did INVEST in Chicago racing.

Sorry Davey if the truth hurts but you did not invest (which means spend some of your money on horses) in Chicago harness racing. When your brother DARYL was busting out of the business and had no owners you wouldn't even INVEST in Chicago harness racing and buy some horses for your brother to train for you. You would rather see your brother working at " Builders Square " then to part with some of your money. But, to your credit you did throw away a bunch of money by going partners with your buddy Roger Davino in that restaurant in Naperville that went BUST !! You would have been better off INVESTING in Chicago harness racing.

Sorry viewers, but it pisses me off when someone says no matter who they are that they have invested alot in Chicago harness racing when I know the truth that they haven't invested 1/100th of what the Nance's and a whole lot of other people have invested in Chicago harness racing.  
sn

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 07:39:19 PM »

DN, remember when Davey first came in from QCD? he always had a stable of claimers to drive Adios Aralac, Lous Gesture, Paramount Hanover ect. He had Ray Harrison ( Yeah the father of Marvin Harrison the football player) as his trainer.
After he made it as a catch driver he fired Ray and didnt have one horse!!!!
Your right his brother Darryl who put him down to drive every horse he had, took a job at Builders Square accross the Maywood parking lot so he could still sleep for free in his tack room and have a couple of bucks to survive on!!!!
Nice brother huh??

And now he talks about investing? Where??
fineline

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 07:45:37 PM »

Very good read.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 07:58:12 PM »

Before I "tell it like it is"  let me first say this. Dave Magee is a GREAT driver and a GREAT person but what does he mean when he says " We all have invested in Chicago racing "?

Sorry Davey but the only thing you have invested in Chicago harness racing is your time so you can come out and drive and make a very good living for the last 26 years. You have not put one dime of the millions you made driving into owning horses or buying yearlings. So, what have you invested or what do you stand to lose if Chicago harness racing goes down the tubes. You can pack your colors and move on to another place to drive. I will say one thing about Morgan, at least he bought horses and raced them in Chicago and did INVEST in Chicago racing.

Sorry Davey if the truth hurts but you did not invest (which means spend some of your money on horses) in Chicago harness racing. When your brother DARYL was busting out of the business and had no owners you wouldn't even INVEST in Chicago harness racing and buy some horses for your brother to train for you. You would rather see your brother working at " Builders Square " then to part with some of your money. But, to your credit you did throw away a bunch of money by going partners with your buddy Roger Davino in that restaurant in Naperville that went BUST !! You would have been better off INVESTING in Chicago harness racing.

Sorry viewers, but it pisses me off when someone says no matter who they are that they have invested alot in Chicago harness racing when I know the truth that they haven't invested 1/100th of what the Nance's and a whole lot of other people have invested in Chicago harness racing. 

Nance,
You show your class or should I say lack therof when you ridicule Dave Magee and the 26 year career he has spent here in Illinois.
He was in sveral major accidents here.
For you to say he hasn't given anything is an irresponible statement.
From an irresponsible person.
sn

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 08:00:50 PM »

Nobody said he give anything!!! He said INVEST, INVEST,INVEST,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in Chi. racing.

Why dont you just stop??
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 08:07:40 PM »

Nobody said he give anything!!! He said INVEST, INVEST,INVEST,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in Chi. racing.

Why dont you just stop??

Burton can't read SN. So, just ignore the goof. The other viewers know what I was saying and so does Davey.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 10:14:36 PM »

This is for John Johnson.  If you think we will race without a contract, you better get your head out of your dads ass...because it isn't happening.  Great article and all true.  We, the horsmen, have no control over the situation.  We try but we have no backing.  Promises and bullshit don't mix and that is all we have gotten from our legislature and our governor.

As for you Johny, I have been to IRB meetings and IHHA meetings where you have spoken and how the hell do you sleep at night. You totally disgust me.
mot tdnew

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 10:21:36 PM »

Dave Magee gave 26 plus years to CHicago harness racing, and was one of the drivers to put Chicago Harness Racing on the map. For anyone to spew such comments as he didn't give anything to harness racing in this state is a self serving, cockeyed statement. that quite frankly is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. What, his life isn't enough of an investment?
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 10:26:48 PM »

trotter

great post!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 10:30:28 PM »

Dave Magee gave 26 plus years to CHicago harness racing, and was one of the drivers to put Chicago Harness Racing on the map. For anyone to spew such comments as he didn't give anything to harness racing in this state is a self serving, cockeyed statement. that quite frankly is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. What, his life isn't enough of an investment?

Damn already, I'm sick and tired of Tom Wendt registering under different names. There he goes again using the word " Spew " as he's done so many times in the past.

Please Tom, find something to do with yourself already. This troll shit is getting old already.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 10:35:36 PM »

Thanks dt2.  This guy just really ticks me off.  He is an idiot.  We race with no contract, you might as well just hand them your balls. 
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 10:46:02 PM »

trotter

i know what you mean. been there and done it with the ***hole from Arlington and his lackey's. and it should never come to this in the first place. you are in a fight that can not be won. they have too much wealth and they want more.

And caught in a ambush are the horsemen, most that can barely feed there families now looking at a cold ass winter without any cash.

if the ihha was a organization that was worth anything, they would empty there coffer's for shipping money for all who couldn't afford it to race elsewhere. That would be a move they wouldn't see coming and just might get a contract, but outside of that i wish you guy's and gal's all the best. 

trotter

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 10:55:28 PM »

Thanks.  You got to deal with  Dick.  He bought Moline several years ago, we know all about the kind of person he is.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 11:10:08 PM »

yes we do.

the same you guy's and gal's are up against now! one thing i learned about dealings with wealthy ***hole, you may not be able to beat them but nothing Say's you cant piss them off to no end!!!

i know i sure had ed Duffy blowing a gasket!

good luck to you!
Matchtown

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 11:51:48 PM »

I wonder if anyone would miss Chicago harness racing? I think the racing is boring and both places suck anyway. It truly is a dead game laddie.
mot tdnew

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 11:54:32 PM »

Besides the Meadowlands, name one place in the United states that go for better purses and that aren't subsidized by expanded gaming? I think we are making to much over nothing. Although the purses are not where they should be, they could be a lot worse.
race track phil

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 12:33:49 AM »

Tony Morgan is a stoic lanky country farm boy from rural Ohio. A brief curtly response is his conversational calling card.

When he has something important to say, he’s blunt and to the point. That’s how he handled his job as president of the Illinois Harness Horsemen’s Association the past eight years prior to resigning his post in August.

As one of the Chicago circuits most prolific harness drivers the past 20-years, Tony Morgan has earned himself top honours among North American drivers the last ten years with the winning statements he has made on the track.

The 47-Year-Old Beecher, Illinois resident spoke volumes recently when he threw up his arms in frustration and moved his tack full time to Dover Downs in Delaware. Dover is one of many tracks outside Illinois that has large nightly purses subsidized by on site gaming and a supportive legislature.

What has thwarted his passion for competing in Illinois is the complicated political and financial mess the horse racing industry has been embroiled in statewide for years.

“I made my assessment of what the tracks were making off the horsemen, and what the horsemen were getting from the tracks and decided I had enough,” Morgan stated.

“I thought we tried to get more revenue for horsemen, but the tracks weren’t making enough money and yet getting a profit from recapture (money recaptured from the horsemen’s revenue by the tracks for revenue lost to simulcasting and other outside gaming). So why race here for $60,000 a night when I can race for $160,000 a night there (Dover Downs)?”

Morgan is not a rebellious young, single fly-by-night driver trying to hook on to horses when he can. The son of a former successful harness driver, Eddie Morgan Junior, Tony has been one of the most dominant drivers on the Chicago circuit since the late 1980’s. He has appeared among the top ten winning drivers on the continent since the mid-1990’s, winning the North American dash title three times and the Driver of the Year Trophy three times from the Harness Tracks of America.

Through November 15, Morgan has won 564 races, placed 451, and finished third 384 with 2004 earnings of $4,053,267. That gives him 9,724 wins overall and $64,000,000 in career purses money.

Leaving the Chicago harness racing circuit and his home here was not in the plans until earlier this year.

“I got a wife and kids at home and they don’t wanna move,” Morgan admits with frustration. “They don’t like it. I’ve got my plan for my life. When I’m sixty, I want to be doing this for fun. I don’t want to sell off my assets to stay afloat.”

Morgan admits it’s his love of competing and winning that drives him, but false promises from the Governor and political conflict of interests on the Illinois Racing Board have forced his hand to race in other states.

“The Governor (Rod Blagovich) was active in our camp before he got elected, then wouldn’t support gaming legislation to subsidize horse racing after he took office,” argues Morgan.

“The key legislators who supported our issues wouldn’t back a bill, because Blagovich wasn’t supporting one.”

As for the IRB, Morgan doesn’t hold much back.

“I don’t want to sound like sour grapes, but the tracks have a lot to say about who gets on the (Illinois Racing) board,” Morgan observed from his many years working with both groups. “The last (racing) dates go-around was the worst allotment of dates I’ve ever seen. They were politically served and irresponsible to all horsemen. Hawthorne gives up 80 percent of their recapture to keep their harness purses up in the summer and the IRB doesn’t give them more dates, yet Maywood races for $22,000 a night!”

Anyone who has worked with Morgan knows his competitive fire fuels his determination to do his best at whatever he’s doing. Pulling up stakes, to be his best elsewhere, may be a red flag to others.

“Tony did the best he could for the horsemen,” states Hall of Fame driver Dave Magee. “We didn’t talk about his move. He’s passionate about his views, which are well thought out. He’s always been convicted and sincere in his belief’s on what is best for the industry.”

Magee is also an established winner on the Chicago circuit and a devout family man who doesn’t like the thought of leaving Illinois for greener pastures, but hasn’t ruled it out.

“People came here because it was a premium market,” admitted Magee. “But now with other markets being more competitive with purses, they’ve become more appealing. Our purse structure problem is compounded by the recapture issue. I’m leaving my options open to other possibilities. We all have invested in Chicago racing, but we do have responsibilities to our families.”

Mickey Ezzo has worked for the Illinois Racing Board the past seven years, is a veteran harness steward and was the IHHA Executive Director for 14-years. He’s known Morgan since he was Eddie Morgan Junior’s little kid hanging around the barns on the Kentucky harness circuit.

“I was surprised when he said he was leaving for Delaware, but kind of expected it after he resigned from the IHHA in the summer,” admitted Ezzo. “Tony is one of the most talented horsemen in Illinois and elsewhere. When he first became IHHA President, he was rough around the edges. He worked hard to become quite articulate of how the industry worked and became an excellent speaker for the horsemen. He was one of the few who could galvanize the horsemen, who have always been a splintered group.”

In the past few years top drivers such as Eric Ledford, Andy Miller, Pat Berry and Ken Rucker have left the yearlong Chicago circuit to drive in more lucrative markets for a period of time. Horsemen striking at the beginning of the New Year for more financial assurances in their contract from the track owners, have been periodically problematic the past decade, chasing drivers away. That appears only a remote possibility this coming January.

“Whatever decision the IHHA makes, they have to stick together,” Morgan suggested. “I was amazed at how strong the horsemen were when it came to crunch time. The point is, the tracks can cut their expenses, appear to take a loss, then make their profits on the money they get back from recapture.”

John Johnston is the President of Balmoral Park and son of Billy Johnston Junior whose family owns and operates Balmoral and Maywood Park, where most of the Chicago circuit harness racing is scheduled. He doesn’t think Morgan’s absence from the driver colony will be missed.

“I have no problem with him leaving,” Johnston said. “Drivers come and go. Ledford, Miller and others have gone out East and come back. I don’t see it as a big issue. We have very qualified drivers to fill that void.”

Johnston admits there are problems getting stronger purse structures built through legislative support, but the tracks continue to work toward improving those issues.

“I think new revenue is important to the growth and future of our industry, but there’s nothing current on the legislative calendar to address that at this time.” As for contract issues with the horsemen, Johnston expects racing to continue into 2006 without an interruption. “Our economic terms are spelled out in state statutes with the IHHA, who we’re talking to. They can race without a contract. They just use that as a tool in negotiating.”

Thomas Carey III is the President of Hawthorne Race Course. He sees Morgan’s giving up on the Chicago circuit fulltime as an indication of things to come.

“It’s a very clear indication of the sad state of affairs of the pari-mutual industry in Illinois,” Carey points out. “When a guy like Morgan, who has led the charge, says he’s had enough. That says a lot about the opportunities we have been striving for, but haven’t been given, to offer more competitive prices to our customers and our horsemen.”

Carey, like Morgan, is bluntly frustrated that the state of Illinois hasn’t followed up on the 1999 House Racing Equity Fund that would subsidize horse racing from riverboat gaming revenue.

“This is the beginning of an exodus of good quality horsemen out of state due to the lack of legislative action to generate more revenue for Illinois and Illinois racing.”

Morgan, who will drive at Maywood Friday nights through the end of the year, because Dover is dark Fridays, believes “being subsidised by slots or gaming is the key, not necessarily slots at tracks. I just don’t see anything happening for years.”

With no light at the end of the tunnel that he’s been digging through for years in Illinois, Tony Morgan is taking his tools to where the pastures, and purses, are greener.

It’s unlikely he’ll be the last to move his tack from Illinois.

Courtesy Of Joe Paschen

thats a hell of a tribute to tony ! I personally like the part where it says he has plans for his life ! what about your families plans tony ! they donyt seem to count ! the kids that want to stay in chicago with the friends they made and the relations in chicago ! no ! the only thing that counts is tony's greed for money and more money ! screw your family ! what rights do they have ? it was a good article it just shows tony cares about the almighty buck more than he cares for his families happiness ! oh yeah he's frustrated I forgot that little piece of compassion for his family . you think it makes a difference if he makes 300,000 at dover or 200,000 in chicago a year . like he spends money and is broke ! what a joke ! the point being whatever amount he makes extra at dover is all that counts to tony !
[/ GREED GREED GREED SELFISH SELFISH SELFISH move]         RTP
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 01:23:36 AM »

thats a hell of a tribute to tony ! I personally like the part where it says he has plans for his life ! what about your families plans tony ! they donyt seem to count ! the kids that want to stay in chicago with the friends they made and the relations in chicago ! no ! the only thing that counts is tony's greed for money and more money ! screw your family ! what rights do they have ? it was a good article it just shows tony cares about the almighty buck more than he cares for his families happiness ! oh yeah he's frustrated I forgot that little piece of compassion for his family . you think it makes a difference if he makes 300,000 at dover or 200,000 in chicago a year . like he spends money and is broke ! what a joke ! the point being whatever amount he makes extra at dover is all that counts to tony !
[/ GREED GREED GREED SELFISH SELFISH SELFISH move]         RTP
Yeah Phil, you have these people who post on this forum that think the Morgan and Magee are two great and wonderful people just because they can drive a horse and bring in winners for these goofs to bet on. Half these people don't even know what family means.

You got Morgan who thinks about only himself and then you got Magee who is so cheat he squeaks. Magee hasn't invested a red cent into the business and wouldn't even help his own brother out with a few horses when he needed some horses to train. His brother went to work for " Builders Square ".

That's why I say " F**KEM ALL ".
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 01:44:45 AM »

id like to see if there is no contract who is still gonna enter their horses ... i say about 85% of the track is going to still enter ... reasons why... people have no money.... and if the big guys wanna take their break with no contract then *** em ..... the little guys will get what they can  .. and those who dont enter can see their ass to the exit off balmoral's grounds if stabled there .. .but i think we will have a contract ... but if we dont .. shit you better enter and take what money you can .. or starve .... you see where that has put us everytime .... Screwed out of more money ... and more shit we have to pick up on that we lost when we were "closed"  rucker.. he has the big M  so does rick dane .... and darby miller he will be gone ne wayz .... hell we will probably have catch drivers like duncan price... jarrod duncan ... Rod Jr ......Dion petty.... some big foot kid i see walking around the paddock....my moronic self ..... and others who most people in their whole lifetime never wanna bet on!! people are gonna think they are betting the dog tracks... i myself enjoy blasting away on anything and everyone ... but come on people ... whats really going on here?HuhHuhHuh??      either way i hope there is a contract so i dont have to watch another wasted month or 2 go by when we really dont need it.... o and stay tuned in ... sooooon     for all those who "use" to read Ira's corner ... Its coming back ... with bigger and better things to read ... the first issue back will surely blow your socks off!!!!!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
clown town

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 01:51:08 AM »

BLOWIN SMOLLIN,
ITS MENTAL MIDGETS LIKE YOU AND IRA THAT HAVE RUINED THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ILL. RACING BY FAR HAS MORE POSITIVES, MORE PAPER TRAINERS,
MORE TONY YES MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TONY LEFT FOR BETTER REASONS RIGHT?HuhHuhHuh
WHAT ABOUT THE 10 TRAINERS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS WHO LIVES HE RUINED?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
POSITIVE, POSITIVE AND MORE POSITIVES!!!!!!!!!!!
DOES ROBIN STILL TRAIN WINNERS?HuhHuhHuhHuh
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 01:55:54 AM »

please do explain how i or my father ruined the game? and make sure your CAPS is off this time when responding because i think ur giving me a headache ... and its ROllinsmolin you inbred filth!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: