Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 03:43:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hottest Women in Racing! who is your choice  (Read 8847 times)
Aceman

Ignore
« on: July 12, 2006, 11:20:55 AM »

Who are the hottest women in the Horse racing business, Harness, Thoro, Quarters?

My first choice is the Blonde at Delta Downs heart Does anyone know her name?

Christine Olivera from TVG is a cutie.
Report to moderator   Logged
bigwrench
professional left handed hammer opperator

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 11:30:29 AM »

ill bet your one of those guys,who sits home all alone, and watches ESPN,s cheerleading contests, and does himself?

Live harness racing in Toledo Ohio sucks, and its only going to get worse!!

if its got Tits or Tires you will have problems!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 11:33:29 AM »

Who are the hottest women in the Horse racing business, Harness, Thoro, Quarters?

There's no doubt that Jessica Hensley is easy on the eyes.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 11:36:57 AM »

What about the fetching Trudy Beaver??
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 11:39:43 AM »

Christine Olivares from TVG is perfect for you EW.  See article :  Christina Olivares was born and bred for the world of horse racing. Her mother worked at the infield at Santa Anita, where she met Christina’s father, former jockey and trainer Frank Olivares. By the age of four Christina was already taking horseback-riding lessons five days a week; she got her first pony when she was six years old. She competed successfully in the world of hunter-jumpers, spending most weekends at horse shows with other Southern California riding connections such as Kristin McCarron, Ashley Stevens, and Kristin Mulhall.

With her father competing in the Southern California circuit, Christina spent her summers as a teenager working for him at Del Mar. She remembers waking early to go hot-walk and pony for her father and building sand castles at the beach with Bill Shoemaker.

After graduating from Mayfield High School in Pasadena, Christina went on to the University of Southern California where she immersed herself in the full range of campus activities, everything from football games and sorority functions to campus leadership and philanthropies. She studied journalism and entertainment communications at the Annenberg School for Communications and gained extracurricular experience working for entertainment programs such as MTV News and Extra.

As a senior in college, Christina began working for HRTV as a weekend reporter and features producer. Upon graduation she was hired full time at HRTV where she continued as a reporter. She also co-conceptualized as well as produced the weekly countdown shows Target Louisville and Pursuit of the Cup. It was here that Christina was spotted by TVG and recruited as a full-time reporter. In this capacity she affords fans the inside advantage of her exceptional background in racing and her familiarity with the connections.

The only question is will Dehrlich be jealous ?   geezer   trotter  TC (J/K)
off stride

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 11:43:30 AM »

the track photographer at raceway..albeit young..turns everyone heads
she ought to be in pictures..
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 11:45:36 AM »

Christine Olivares from TVG is perfect for you EW.  See article :  Christina Olivares was born and bred for the world of horse racing. Her mother worked at the infield at Santa Anita, where she met Christina’s father, former jockey and trainer Frank Olivares. By the age of four Christina was already taking horseback-riding lessons five days a week; she got her first pony when she was six years old. She competed successfully in the world of hunter-jumpers, spending most weekends at horse shows with other Southern California riding connections such as Kristin McCarron, Ashley Stevens, and Kristin Mulhall.

With her father competing in the Southern California circuit, Christina spent her summers as a teenager working for him at Del Mar. She remembers waking early to go hot-walk and pony for her father and building sand castles at the beach with Bill Shoemaker.

After graduating from Mayfield High School in Pasadena, Christina went on to the University of Southern California where she immersed herself in the full range of campus activities, everything from football games and sorority functions to campus leadership and philanthropies. She studied journalism and entertainment communications at the Annenberg School for Communications and gained extracurricular experience working for entertainment programs such as MTV News and Extra.

As a senior in college, Christina began working for HRTV as a weekend reporter and features producer. Upon graduation she was hired full time at HRTV where she continued as a reporter. She also co-conceptualized as well as produced the weekly countdown shows Target Louisville and Pursuit of the Cup. It was here that Christina was spotted by TVG and recruited as a full-time reporter. In this capacity she affords fans the inside advantage of her exceptional background in racing and her familiarity with the connections.

The only question is will Dehrlich be jealous ?   geezer   trotter  TC (J/K)

She's a looker.  Although, I will admit, you are really scraping the barrel on your bio when, as much as I love them, you include "sorority functions..."

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Aceman

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 12:01:09 PM »

ill bet your one of those guys,who sits home all alone, and watches ESPN,s cheerleading contests, and does himself?

Not my style, I have a beautiful young wife who watches the races with me.

But it is nice how you let everyone know how you use ESPN. That is not the type of detail that comes out unless you have actually tried it.

Or you prefer men.
FLAPRO

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 12:52:43 PM »

BY FAR BECKY BARKER from Scioto Downs. She is a HOTTTIIIIEEE
Armonsol

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 12:55:40 PM »

Jessica York, best looking at TVG.  Also knew nothing about racing.  Still shows she's with TVG, but "she gone."
FreeLegged

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 01:27:53 PM »

Jessica York, best looking at TVG.  Also knew nothing about racing.  Still shows she's with TVG, but "she gone."

LOL

Hey..Bonnie Burnstein knows nothing about sports either....its the eye candy that we need.
theiman

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 01:41:59 PM »

No mention of Chantel Sutherland the NY jockette?
thebigm

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 02:34:59 PM »

Julie Miller & Sara Haynes...Yummy....

I sure miss the good 'ol days!!
vegas jay

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 02:49:12 PM »

Although she's no longer on TVG (don't know what ever happened to her), the hottest babe I EVER saw on a racing broadcast was Lisa Dergen. Oooo, la la!!!! And I know that would be Robin Burns' top choice, too.
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2006, 03:04:25 PM »

Although she's no longer on TVG (don't know what ever happened to her), the hottest babe I EVER saw on a racing broadcast was Lisa Dergen. Oooo, la la!!!! And I know that would be Robin Burns' top choice, too.
heart     I totally concur.
getemup

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 03:14:07 PM »

Lisa Dergan married Scott Podsednik....
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 03:34:32 PM »

There used to be a girl at Balmoral named Lehigh. Don't know her last name, but I think LVd did her. Help me out here LVd, what was her name?
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 03:41:28 PM »

Yeah I did her, with your microscopic dick.
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 03:45:58 PM »

LvGaryD,

Weren't you the guy from Ohio that used to sneak around the NFLD backside late at night carrying his own bucket and mineral oil Huh   Or was that Blue lotion??    Inquiring minds want to know !!!       HMMMM    LOL
DawgPound

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006, 03:55:56 PM »

Lehigh!  I forgot about her....oye!!!  thats brutal!!!!!
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2006, 04:00:23 PM »

LvGary is the only guy she didn't want an encore from.
1sickpuppy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2006, 04:26:16 PM »

heart heart heart DEE COZZI gets my vote heart heart heart heart
LV_GaryD

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 04:43:34 PM »

LvGary is the only guy she didn't want an encore from.

That is a vicious rumor, LVd! I did not do her...I had a premature moo-jaculation! geezer
LV_GaryD

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 04:48:48 PM »

And LVd,

The mineral oil story was at Pompano Park in a tack room with a rodeo cowgirl. Old Young Gary D (at that time) gave her steel...and the mineral oil was the only way I could think of to get the deal to be consummated!

The penicillin shot the following week was an undesired extra though.  maroon maroon
FreeLegged

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006, 05:57:38 PM »

would racetrack rosie count?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: