Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 08:41:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool Guarantees Saturday Night 11/26 at the Meadowlands  (Read 639 times)
njhorseman

« on: November 22, 2005, 03:34:52 PM »

The Pick 4 pool is guaranteed at $50,000, and the Pick 6 at $25,000. (Not that they are sticking their necks out by doing so.  Wink)

A great night of racing with the Breeders Crown finals, as well as a long sleeved t-shirt for paid admissions ( it only cost $1 to get in, and parking is free!)
Report to moderator   Logged
talking head

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 03:47:22 PM »

It would be a great Field trip!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 04:33:41 PM »

The Pick 4 pool is guaranteed at $50,000, and the Pick 6 at $25,000. (Not that they are sticking their necks out by doing so.  Wink)

A great night of racing with the Breeders Crown finals, as well as a long sleeved t-shirt for paid admissions ( it only cost $1 to get in, and parking is free!)

Yawn.  Pretty sad that they guarantee the P4 for lower than it normally handles!

I assume the P6 will lie across the BC races?  That's a pretty strong guarantee, especially if it gets hit before then...only handled $6,600 on Saturday...

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
njhorseman

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 05:36:30 PM »

Yawn.  Pretty sad that they guarantee the P4 for lower than it normally handles!

I assume the P6 will lie across the BC races?  That's a pretty strong guarantee, especially if it gets hit before then...only handled $6,600 on Saturday...

Best,
EW

EW:
The P6, races 5-10, incudes 5 BC races and 1 conditioned race (race 6). The P4 is all BC events, races 7 through 10.

The guarantees are designed to lure John Q Public to come to the track, because it looks like a lot of money. As regular horseplayers, we know that the track is not exactly taking a big risk with the guarantee.  Wink

I guess now that you've hit that big bet  at Cal Expo, $50K is just chump change for you.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: