Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 09:24:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW THAT JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED...  (Read 1221 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: July 11, 2006, 01:09:58 PM »

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ?   trotter TC

WELCOME BACK OFF STRIDE.
Report to moderator   Logged
Evan Sabove

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 01:14:55 PM »

So you are saying OffStride has the intellegence of Rodney King? Huh
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 01:20:10 PM »

No.  Hes saying that Evan Sabove is a tonymfan troll who has the intelligence of a bowling ball.

welcome back tc.  Now get all of our other btw buddies posting and we'll really have something!!
Evan Sabove

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 01:23:57 PM »

What's a troll?  Just how smart are bowling balls?  I have so many questions. Huh
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 02:01:26 PM »

No, I'm saying you have the intelligence of eggplant if you think I'm not 100 % behind my forum pal Off Stride.  Janine pays this warden goof a $10 voucher to watch the site while she's indisposed.  He wouldn't know satire, humor, or 2+2 if he didn't use cue cards.  Even though OS and Dan Nance don't always get along, for example, I can admire both of these fine gentlemen because that's America.  They both tell it like it is, and OS is this forum's Sam Kinison IMO.  This forum rocks when we can have a chuckle, shine our forum spotlight on the cheats that ruin the game we all love (or why read/post here ?), and discuss the topics of today.  I can get in my SUV, hit the Indiana Toll Road, be in (Holy) Toledo by the 1st race in nighttime harness, and hang with OS, bigwrench, and the rest.  They're not trolls; they don't hide in the shadows like some of the goofs who should get BARRED on this very #1 forum in all harness racing.  I'm planning to visit Mr. Dan Nance for his housewarming party this fall.  My accomodations are already booked.  Will you be there, or will you be in TROLLVILLE under the bridge slinging the mud at the better posters on Barn To Wire ?  Make your choice; I hope to see you ... trotter  TC
bigwrench
professional left handed hammer opperator

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 02:06:54 PM »

YOU TELL EM TC!

Live harness racing in Toledo Ohio sucks, and its only going to get worse!!

if its got Tits or Tires you will have problems!
tonymfan

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 02:14:17 PM »

No, I'm saying you have the intelligence of eggplant if you think I'm not 100 % behind my forum pal Off Stride.  Janine pays this warden goof a $10 voucher to watch the site while she's indisposed.  He wouldn't know satire, humor, or 2+2 if he didn't use cue cards.  Even though OS and Dan Nance don't always get along, for example, I can admire both of these fine gentlemen because that's America.  They both tell it like it is, and OS is this forum's Sam Kinison IMO.  This forum rocks when we can have a chuckle, shine our forum spotlight on the cheats that ruin the game we all love (or why read/post here ?), and discuss the topics of today.  I can get in my SUV, hit the Indiana Toll Road, be in (Holy) Toledo by the 1st race in nighttime harness, and hang with OS, bigwrench, and the rest.  They're not trolls; they don't hide in the shadows like some of the goofs who should get BARRED on this very #1 forum in all harness racing.  I'm planning to visit Mr. Dan Nance for his housewarming party this fall.  My accomodations are already booked.  Will you be there, or will you be in TROLLVILLE under the bridge slinging the mud at the better posters on Barn To Wire ?  Make your choice; I hope to see you ... trotter  TC

That's funny. Your call to get along that started this thread lasted two posts. Now it's back to esteemed business as usual. LOL!!!!!

Something else was funny. When you and Dan were punishing us with your latest silence conspiracy no one wrote posts to say "I miss Dan and TC where are they" !! You had to wait until off stride had troubles and then get Stuporman to create another of his thousands of troll names and piggyback on off stride's popularity to do it! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back TC.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 02:23:36 PM »

That's funny. Your call to get along that started this thread lasted two posts. Now it's back to esteemed business as usual. LOL!!!!!

Something else was funny. When you and Dan were punishing us with your latest silence conspiracy no one wrote posts to say "I miss Dan and TC where are they" !! You had to wait until off stride had troubles and then get Stuporman to create another of his thousands of troll names and piggyback on off stride's popularity to do it! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back TC.
Tom, Tonymfan, no conspiracy on my part (or I suspect anyone else's).  Just being a team player and helping correct some long standing foolish ways of doing business at work.  It's consuming most of my time, and with some crazy hours, I haven't the time to post much.  The hectic schedule will settle down, and I'll post some, especially when needed.  I'll leave scandal, conspiracy, FRAUD, disgrace, shame, and imprisonment (eventually) to others.  I hope to see you at the Nance housewarming.  His beautiful new Summerlin home is nearly complete, and I can't wait to testfire some deviled eggs and homemade Italian Beef.  Gnaw off that electronic monitoring bracelet if you have to - just show up.  I'm sure there will be plenty of time to get down with ill-gotten funds stolen from some octagenarian housefrau to play Tony from the rail at 3/5 - LOL.  That is if Las Vegas has gone soft and starts taking action from Delanowhere, Ocean City, Chest of Drawers Downs, or wherever he'll be plying his immense talent during the fall.   trotter  TC
Evan Sabove

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 03:04:19 PM »

YOU TELL EM TC!

If they don't like how this Janine lady monitors this board why don't they "tell em" on their own board instead of *** about it here? Huh
TC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 03:39:10 PM »

If they don't like how this Janine lady monitors this board why don't they "tell em" on their own board instead of *** about it here? Huh
This board isn't driven by its moderator; it's driven by interesting topics, good scoops, lively debate, and humorous posts pertaining to harness racing and pop culture.  Janine can kick anybody off she wishes I suppose.  Of course, her "pals" like Breth, OBSEENER, Tonymfan, and others will never leave.  Instead they'll *** and whine and snipe from their semi-anonymous positions behind their screens.  They don't have any actual "trigger time" at the track, so their last resort is to haunt this place.  Good luck in your future endeavors, and take my advice and stay out of the trolling arena.  They are all worthless and weak.   trotter  TC
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 03:44:55 PM »

Welcome back, Off-stride!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: