Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 28, 2014, 02:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE TWO REASONS WHY OFFSTRIDE GOT BANNED!!!  (Read 4267 times)
Westerlyn

Ignore
« on: July 10, 2006, 06:17:04 PM »

I heard through the grapvine that the reasons why OFF STRIDE got banned is because of tonymfan and burton.  Both posters called Janiney and cried like little babies.  I was also told that tonymfan is Janiney posting under a different name.  Just go back and read some of tonymafan and burtons posts.  They all stick up for the tracks oweners and irb.  Its a dead givaway.  This forum has turned to shit ever since nance Tc joe d stopped posting.  You guys can say what you want but OFF STRIDE was a great poster.  I guess the other guys who have stopped posting or cut down have had enough too.  In the meantime tonymfan and burton will get to do whatever they want because its Janiney and her friends doing all of the posting.  Ever notive how upset tonymfan and burton got when one of these posters got credit for something.  They would immediately start aruging with these guys and then Janiney would take all of there posts down and leave burtons and tonymfans up.  I hope more and more people stop posting live these 4 guys did.  This forum is going to hell without them.  Have a nice day Janiney!!!  screw  screw  thumbs down  thumbs down Now you can delete my post and barr me too.  BTW TO WIRE BEST POSTERS OFF STRIDE-TC-JOE D AND D. NANCE!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 06:19:43 PM »

you are very funny.....good imagination tho..... Roll Eyes
                                                                          trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 06:27:57 PM »

Now here's a guy who has his first post and has everything figured out.

I want to sit next to him at the race track. (Especially at the Big M)

Kenneth J. Chadwick   
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 07:19:27 PM by Kenneth J. Chadwick » Report to moderator   Logged

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 06:47:55 PM »

offstride was my favorite and i'll miss him. i guess engle has janine right in his pocket. this sensorship is a little too late because thru this forum all viewers already know how big a crook engle really is
tonymfan

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 07:08:07 PM »

Now here's a guy who has his first post and has everything figured out.

First under that name. Dollars to donuts we know him well under another esteemed name.

If I was making a conspiracy theory about off stride's ban I would pick someone he sparred with. Not someone like me and Burton he never had problems with. Someone more like RTP or Dan Nance.  Grin

Just kidding RTP.
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 07:09:36 PM »

Did Dan Nance get banned or did he choose not to post?
tonymfan

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »

Did Dan Nance get banned or did he choose not to post?

He posted today.
Evan Sabove

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »

I heard through the grapvine that the reasons why OFF STRIDE got banned is because of tonymfan and burton.  Both posters called Janiney and cried like little babies.  I was also told that tonymfan is Janiney posting under a different name. 

So tonymfan called him/herself? Huh  This is one HELL of a soap opera!
tonymfan

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 08:07:08 PM »

So tonymfan called him/herself? Huh  This is one HELL of a soap opera!

Good catch!!!!!
Westerlyn

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 08:11:02 PM »

yeah I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.  TONYMFAN AND BURTON ARE 2 GOOD GUYS WHO WOULD NEVER DO THAT.  WANNA BUY SOME SWAMP LAND DOWN IN THE EVERGLADES YOU JACK OFF?  I KNOW FOR A FACT AND SO DO ABOUT 10 OTHER PSOTERS WHO REPORTED OFF STRIDE.  IT WAS BURTON AND TONYMFAN.  OH THATS RIGHT JANINEY ONLY POSTS UNDER HER REAL NAME.  ROFLMFAO!!!!  I HOPE OFF STRIDE IS ALLOWED BACK SO HE CAN BUST BURTON AND TONYMFANS HEAD OPEN WHEN HE SEES THEM. THESE GUYS ARE LIKE 2 HIGH SCHOOLD GIRLS CRYING ABOUT A 10:00 CURFEW.  LMFAO  WANNA SEE A POST GET TAKEN DOWN.  TALK BAD ABOUT BURTON TONYMFAN OR MARTY ENGEL.  BINGO THATS IT.  
GOD BLESS OFF STRIDE AND OTHERS.  THIS FORUM IS A DEAD GAME LADDIES WITHOUT THE ESTEEMED FOUR!!!!!!!!!! WE MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS  heart    heart      heart      heart
tonymfan

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 08:28:58 PM »

yeah I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.  TONYMFAN AND BURTON ARE 2 GOOD GUYS WHO WOULD NEVER DO THAT.  WANNA BUY SOME SWAMP LAND DOWN IN THE EVERGLADES YOU JACK OFF?  I KNOW FOR A FACT AND SO DO ABOUT 10 OTHER PSOTERS WHO REPORTED OFF STRIDE.  IT WAS BURTON AND TONYMFAN.  OH THATS RIGHT JANINEY ONLY POSTS UNDER HER REAL NAME.  ROFLMFAO!!!!  I HOPE OFF STRIDE IS ALLOWED BACK SO HE CAN BUST BURTON AND TONYMFANS HEAD OPEN WHEN HE SEES THEM. THESE GUYS ARE LIKE 2 HIGH SCHOOLD GIRLS CRYING ABOUT A 10:00 CURFEW.  LMFAO  WANNA SEE A POST GET TAKEN DOWN.  TALK BAD ABOUT BURTON TONYMFAN OR MARTY ENGEL.  BINGO THATS IT.  
GOD BLESS OFF STRIDE AND OTHERS.  THIS FORUM IS A DEAD GAME LADDIES WITHOUT THE ESTEEMED FOUR!!!!!!!!!! WE MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS  heart    heart      heart      heart

Sorry to mess up your theory. Unless off stride posted racial or ethnic slurs under a troll name I didn't report him. Those are the only ones I report. Maybe one long ago about Marty but it was because of the vicious vile filth in the post not because it was about Marty. Don't remember who did that one. Then it was left up. LOL!!!!!

off stride's latest crisis was news to me this morning like everyone else.

Talk about crying like high school girls. Did you ever notice that the esteemed posters sure can dish out the shit but anytime they get a ruler on the knuckles from the moderators it's like a barn full of stuck pigs around here.
tonymfan

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 08:33:52 PM »

GO *** YOU LIAR.  NOW EMAIL JANINEY AND TELL HER TO BANN MY NAME TOO YOU LYING ***!!!  WHY DONT YOU AND BURTON BOTH GO POUND SAND!!!

You'll do something to 86 this new name yourself Stuporman. Like all the others. No help needed from me. Good night.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 09:01:49 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Village Idiot

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 09:01:22 PM »

Blow a goar?....... Is that some type of mythical goat?

Shaun
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 09:02:28 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
micha goss

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »

Anyone who would cry to moderators about someone's posts...and, you know who you are who did complain, its simply because the complainee is not intelligent enough to debate the facts and to get into a 'discussion' of the issues. Its sort of like how a bully will use physical violence because his vocabulary is limited and he can't win any argument with words...so, he has to use fists.

Also, complaining to moderators is a cowardly act. Its like someone on the road who cuts you off and then when you gesture to that person to 'pull over, lets see how tough you are' they give you the finger, laugh and drive away safely behind the wheel of the car thats protecting them from you. Everyone is brave behind the wheel, just like everyone gets brave behind an anonymous message boards.

If you are a member of a message board community, you are expected to deal with lots of stuff. If your skin is too thin and you have to cry like a little baby and run to the moderators, maybe you don't belong on a message board that requires mental toughness...maybe you need to take up knitting or some other hobby that is less stressful, something that your fragile little mind can handle? If you can't handle the heat, don't play with matches. Don't post on message boards if you have the propensity to run crying like a little sniffling brat to the moderators.

A message board is only as strong as its weakest link and i'll tell you this.....i'd much rather have offstride here than the poster who complained to the mods about him.

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2006, 09:21:22 PM »

offstride was my favorite and i'll miss him. i guess engle has janine right in his pocket. this sensorship is a little too late because thru this forum all viewers already know how big a crook engle really is

He told a moderator to "F off" -- this has nothing to do with Marty.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Village Idiot

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 09:38:11 PM »

Best,
EW

I agree.....If you can go to any chatroom board and tell a moderator to "*** off"....There's a good chance you will get banned.

All this other conspiracy shit is just plain remedial......enough already.

All Off Stride has to do is apologize to the moderator for getting out of line and he'll be back on in no time.......Simple solution.

I'm sure if I e-mailed the moderator and told him to go "*** himself", I would get banned.....It's just common sense.

There's a big difference between comedy relief and idiotic malice. I'm not taking sides here: I am on solely for the comedy relief, but no one is untouchable, there has to be some kind of line drawn or the website will be total chaos.

Off Stride: Go apologize and get back on the site so you can start comedy abusing again.....Enough with these stupid ass conspiracy theories.

Shaun
micha goss

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 09:41:25 PM »

There must have been a reason that OS told the mod to F off, right? I can't imagine it was done completely unprovoked.
Village Idiot

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 10:00:38 PM »

There must have been a reason that OS told the mod to F off, right? I can't imagine it was done completely unprovoked.

It doesn't matter if it was provoked.....You can't tell the moderator to *** off.....Whether you like it or not, he has the power to ban you.

You know what happened....OS probably overstepped a boundry or rule, Moderator tells him to chill out, Os tells him to *** off, Moderator bans him......End of story.

Most of the time these bans only last a couple of days and then the moderator lifts it(It's kind of like a time-out for adults...lol).....OS will be back in no time.

Shaun
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 10:03:22 PM »

You'll do something to 86 this new name yourself Stuporman. Like all the others. No help needed from me. Good night.

You have no clue and by the way GO BLOW A GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
micha goss

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 10:25:20 PM »

I guess the question is this. Why would a moderator 'get in the face' of a poster just because he's taking something personally?

Its like a baseball umpire throwing a star player out of a game because the guy argued a bit in the heat of battle. Don't become the story.
Village Idiot

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 11:05:05 PM »

I guess the question is this. Why would a moderator 'get in the face' of a poster just because he's taking something personally?

Its like a baseball umpire throwing a star player out of a game because the guy argued a bit in the heat of battle. Don't become the story.

Why? Because he can....It's that simple.....Somebody has to be in charge or there's no website. Wouldn't refraining from saying "*** you" to the mod eliminated the problem with the ban in the 1st place? OS thought he could say what he wanted to the mod....The mod proved him wrong!

Like I said..... I'm sure this will blow over and OS will be back.
swoodall

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 01:52:04 AM »

Tonymfan did a good job of covering it up before but there is no doubt about it now.

Tonymfan is a FEMALE!   Janine?  Could be.

No male poster on BTW with the normal amount of male chromosomes would whine like a little girl then tattle like a little girl to the moderator about the content of a BTW members post.  If a male member had a problem with what was said in the post he would confront the BTW member in the same thread.  NO GUTS, NO ADAMS APPLE!  I've gone back and forth with this Marty, Rucker and Morgan Man Love-ing idiot.  Now the screen name's gender seems obvious.

Starting Man Love threads about the biggest crooks to ever race in Illinois ensures that BTW threads will get many replies and be the talk of the town in the back stretch.  Product promotion by stirring up the stench created by these crooks.  Smart marketing but disingenuous.  Just like track management.
tonymfan

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2006, 07:50:27 AM »

Tonymfan did a good job of covering it up before but there is no doubt about it now.

Tonymfan is a FEMALE!   Janine?  Could be.

No male poster on BTW with the normal amount of male chromosomes would whine like a little girl then tattle like a little girl to the moderator about the content of a BTW members post.  If a male member had a problem with what was said in the post he would confront the BTW member in the same thread.  NO GUTS, NO ADAMS APPLE!  I've gone back and forth with this Marty, Rucker and Morgan Man Love-ing idiot.  Now the screen name's gender seems obvious.

Starting Man Love threads about the biggest crooks to ever race in Illinois ensures that BTW threads will get many replies and be the talk of the town in the back stretch.  Product promotion by stirring up the stench created by these crooks.  Smart marketing but disingenuous.  Just like track management.

There's one thing to be admitted about your bizarre conspiracy theories iswoodhead. They're yours.

Must disagree with you on confronting the scum trolls who constantly drop racial and ethic words slurs and attacks on the forum. It just makes it worse like any other confrontation. The post with the N-word etc. is quoted multiple times and there's a lengthy discussion. Much better to simply report the offending post to the moderators and let them deal with it.
0ff stride

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2006, 09:01:11 AM »

Best,
EW

yes..i told a mod to _____ you..not off ..but why were the engel post/polls deleted? answer that one?and the bermanisms . where even robin burns particiapted in good humor?

any similarities to any person being alive or deceased is purely coincidental
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2006, 09:39:39 AM »

hes got a valid point,what's your take on that ew
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: