Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 01, 2014, 12:31:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: off stride better not be banned  (Read 2089 times)
Tsunami

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 07:59:48 PM »

okay gang its me offstride, i cleared my cookies and have logged in under another name.. here to the best of my knowledge is what happened to me. 

yesterday at a request of joe besco,(HONEST1  him complaining of comp illiteracy), i possted up a poll with the 11 names of the people running for ihha board ..sounds innocent enuff, some of you may have voted ..THAT POLL HAS BEEN REMOVED .. BY SOMEONE NAMED WARDEN ..YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH .. not where mr engel is named

i was tinkering with the 'name that cleavage thread' adding a link where you could go see some animatedboobs . com some naked.. some not .. a very funny site.. i recieve this email from this 'warden person' telling me i am obsessed with being 6 years old..grow up.. recently i have gotten messages from others saying i may be sued for slander and such, most i just delete.. the one i got from  WARDEN .. i replied to ..simple ..2 word answer F@#K YOU ..nothing more nothing less ..it was not out here in the open for all to see..it was between that WARDEN .. who i thought was another person whose toes i step on when possting.. and me .. i return from some time away from the comp and see that i have now been banned from the forum ..SORRY OFF STRIDE, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE FORUM. 

thought nothing of it, went out to rp5/8 for racing action , returned home and had recieved a message from joe besco, saying that the poll had been removed and he couldnt understand why .. so i tried to reply to that email .. from joe besco, and i  just  wrote on it .. not sure if you are getting this e mail without someone else reading it .. someone else did read it .. janine .. i wrote her an e mail asking that if i was banned, remove all my posts, not just the ihha vote poll .. she replied .. i didnt ban you .. warden did.. apologize to him .. and what poll? we have deleted a lot of stuff from the trolls recently .. I AM NO TROLL

i cleared my cookies then started reading the forum last night.. i had a few of your e mail addy's in my book and sent out a few notes last night ..john s called me, and we talked about this .. he then put up the possts about me being banned and such .. i re applied under this new moniker to get into the forum and send some of you messages, and thank you all for your replies.. i am not looking for any sympathies..just possting what happened ..if i got banned for telling WARDEN  to F#@K YOU ..THEN SO BE IT..but as you know i step on some toes in this forum .. perhaps people associated with mr engel, not happy with their position in the ihha poll , or the 'should marty remain as president' posst .. put some heat on him..not sure

i had thought that janine was the only mod of this board and she had/has had to clean out some of my posts in the past, some with good reason..this stuff was tame .. but both of the possts pertaining to ms engel have vanished ..the one asking if if he should remain as president of the ihha ..over 80% have said no, in one one the largest votes for a poll i have ever seen here, and the vote poll yesterday .. joe besco..terry hunt, al beals, robin, david mc..erv miller and the group of 10 running for the board ..you see what/whom you are up against ..

this post wont last long, as someone will probably delete it .. good luck in the upcoming summer months in both racing and real life .. its too damn short to let something like this bother me, i am 1 week away from ohio fairs 2006 summer tour .. oak harbor ..1 week from today ..cant wait .. they dont play no politics there.. as you do in the windy city.. and that  wind is very, very hot, right now

How did this post get edited by barnthief? Go to the original post
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 08:13:08 PM »

How did this post get edited by barnthief? Go to the original post

Mr. offstride is changing his new name throughout the day. If you go to your user profile you can change the "name that will be displayed" while keeping your same account.
FreeLegged

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 08:51:55 PM »

Mr. offstride is changing his new name throughout the day. If you go to your user profile you can change the "name that will be displayed" while keeping your same account.

TONYM...
that is something I never knew! So if the urge strikes me, and I want to pretend to be my hero..I can??
tonymfan

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2006, 08:54:53 PM »

TONYM...
that is something I never knew! So if the urge strikes me, and I want to pretend to be my hero..I can??

I never tried it but I think you can pretend to be anyone. That might be interesting. Maybe we can all change our "display" name to Dan Nance for a day and have a free-for-all. LOL!!!!!

It does raise a question if you can do it why doesn't off stride just change the display name on his new account to off stride.
d00d

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2006, 08:57:37 PM »

Don't worry.  Much like the so called "Esteemed Posters" and Tom Wendt, offstride probably has 5-6 alternate names on here.  We will still be hearing from him.
FreeLegged

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 09:03:34 PM »

I never tried it but I think you can pretend to be anyone. That might be interesting. Maybe we can all change our "display" name to Dan Nance for a day and have a free-for-all. LOL!!!!!

It does raise a question if you can do it why doesn't off stride just change the display name on his new account to off stride.

this is a test
FreeLegged

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 09:05:40 PM »

tonym

it worked...then I went and changed back to my reg name and it changes everything back...

my moniker was.,.....DAN NANCE RULES
tonymfan

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 09:14:30 PM »

tonym

it worked...then I went and changed back to my reg name and it changes everything back...

my moniker was.,.....DAN NANCE RULES

Problem is it's like your signature. When you change it changes on all your posts old and new. Then you change it back it changes them all them back.

Maybe what you do if you want a fake post name to stick is follow emp's model and delete your account so the post says "guest". Change your display name then post some troll posts under the fake name. Then delete your account so all the troll posts would stick there with the fake name as "guest". Then sign back up with your old ID. Maybe it's why there's so many of those strange posts from "guest" on the forum.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: