Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 03:42:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many distance races at Hawthorne  (Read 1637 times)
Big C

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2005, 01:14:25 AM »

Is it just me or are their too many 1mi 16th races? I prefer 6 1/2 sprints because there are nice angles to use.What about you ?
Report to moderator   Logged
Horse Voice

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 07:59:37 AM »

Not to argue for the sake of arguing, Big, but I think it's the other way around -- too many sprints.

I'd like to see an occasional mile-and-an-eighth or mile-and-a-quarter thrown in, but I am mindful of and realisitic about the horse population in Chicago this time of year -- we need four horses that can actually finish a race at those distances, so the superfecta doesn't get cancelled.  Wink
Big C

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 10:00:15 AM »

Horse Voice An occasional extra long race ie. 1/14 would be good ,but like you say ther'ed be lots of staggering to the wire.
vcackerman

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 04:32:50 PM »

Whatever happened to the series that Hawthorne would run where they would keep increasing the distance?  I believe they were starter handicaps.  I can remember a horse back in the late 80's Perfidious One that would dominate at the 1 5/8, 1 3/4, 2 mile distances.
robertv

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 05:22:45 PM »

I have always prefered the two-turn races at Hawthorne, there are not too many of these races currently.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 10:56:12 PM by robertv » Report to moderator   Logged
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 11:10:45 PM »

Horse Shit. Your stupid angle MAN. You have not calculated 1/16. What a stupid shit you are. I won't even bother explaining. What a dumb F### you are.
Horse Voice

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 08:26:23 AM »

Horse Shit. Your stupid angle MAN. You have not calculated 1/16. What a stupid shit you are. I won't even bother explaining. What a dumb F### you are.

(As shocking as it may seem, I am going to respond to this incredibly retarded post. Don't try to interpret it, or decipher it -- only John Frank will understand it...)

John, fjord smelting puck Tuesday. If habaneros quite truck, for socks and lightning 8-penny nail. Why door badger transient hookah? Certainly seven. Operator front socket and jejeune timing, considering. Maybe shoes and left with soffit. Sidewall advertised yak mutt ingested thought point though not recently.

Awaiting your response.
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 01:05:13 PM »

(As shocking as it may seem, I am going to respond to this incredibly retarded post. Don't try to interpret it, or decipher it -- only John Frank will understand it...)

John, fjord smelting puck Tuesday. If habaneros quite truck, for socks and lightning 8-penny nail. Why door badger transient hookah? Certainly seven. Operator front socket and jejeune timing, considering. Maybe shoes and left with soffit. Sidewall advertised yak mutt ingested thought point though not recently.

Awaiting your response.

I am not Frank, but I will respond.  Horse Voice, you know the badger transient hookah is fourteen and not seven.  Also, yak mutt is smoked and not ingested.  Otherwise your facts are right and you are right on with what you are advocating.  I agree on your main point.  Have a good Thanksgiving!

robertv

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 09:01:27 PM »

I am not Frank, but I will respond. Horse Voice, you know the badger transient hookah is fourteen and not seven. Also, yak mutt is smoked and not ingested. Otherwise your facts are right and you are right on with what you are advocating. I agree on your main point. Have a good Thanksgiving!

John Franks - I feel sorry that you need to educate all these humanoid bust-out horse players. Only you stand tall in this world of pathetic gambling losers..... never change John - you are the only voice of reason in this chasm of darkness!
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 04:30:09 PM »

Horse Shit: Next time you post on a comment I make,lay off your  Serbian/Bosnian dribble. Your in America now. Or are you. Go feast on a dead mules private parts today.
Horse Voice

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 10:11:13 AM »

Horse Shit: Next time you post on a comment I make,lay off your  Serbian/Bosnian dribble.

How ironic, coming from a drunken slob like you who writes mostly unintelligble gibberish on this forum.

You don't get it at all, do you?

Have another beer, jackass.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 10:59:37 PM »

Unlike you Horseshit, I know how to handicap. Your sorry shit only knows how to exclaim! OH I'M *** and I hope all *** jockeys,trainers and owners come thru for me. DO YOU WANT ME TO LIST?
Horse Voice

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 03:06:15 AM »

Have another beer, jackass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: