Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 23, 2014, 02:41:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AM 670 Score  (Read 3483 times)
Harry Dapear

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2006, 03:33:44 AM »

Isn't WSCR the station that has 55 minutes of commercials, 3 minutes of hype and 2 minutes of sports per hour?
Report to moderator   Logged

God forgives Moochers, I don't.
Ed

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2006, 07:29:50 AM »

Mel - I have no idea who "patrick" is.

Ed
Valuist

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 11:52:25 AM »

Isn't WSCR the station that has 55 minutes of commercials, 3 minutes of hype and 2 minutes of sports per hour?

WSCR=

We
Schedule
Commercials
Regularly
Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2006, 01:08:28 PM »

i used to listen to north, when him and jiggets where the monsters of the midday, funnystuff, now its just boring crap. he seems to think that people are interested in a highschool drop outs thoughts on politics and every thing other than sports.
 the newset edition of his show is just childish banter with a jewish girl in the morning,so now i can hear a jewish girl (whos only claim to fame is getting mikes' attention with what could or could not be her real breasts), and a high school drop out, give me thier worldwide perspective on sports and politics....

jeez, i'd rather watch garfield goose,, ahhh now that was some quality family enterttainment.
Stat Man Steve
Elevator Commedian

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2006, 03:52:30 PM »

jeez, i'd rather watch garfield goose,, ahhh now that was some quality family enterttainment.

As opposed to when somebody goosed Garfield.  Roll Eyes
Jim C

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 04:14:26 PM »

Warning...DO NOT LISTEN TO SPORTS RADIO.....it will turn your mind to mush!
Trackman

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 05:06:08 PM »

"Warning...DO NOT LISTEN TO SPORTS RADIO.....it will turn your mind to mush!"

Respectfully disagree. Stop listening to the Score! The only intelligent people they have are Murph, Fred and Doug Buffone and they are horribly misused. Otherwise they have a parade of idiots headed by Mike North, Ann Maxwell, Dan Bernstein and Terry Boers. The last two give you two arrogant morons in one show. The best part of their air time is when they broadcast the Sox games.

Listen to ESPN 1000 (WMVP). Much better. You get Mike and Mike, Silvey and Carmen and Mac, Yurco (sp?) and Harry. They've picked up the best of the Score's personalities. They got Mac, Jonathan Hood, Jimmy Pearsal and, unfortunately, Steve Rosenbloom. Three out of four ain't bad.
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 07:22:19 PM »

The score sucks. I still listen but you guys are right. Terry and Dan are a couple of butt buddies. Mike North is OK but he gets out of hand now too. My fav show on the score is Lawrence Holmes on the ME SHOW.

Steve

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
Trackman

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 07:49:58 PM »

Agreed.
NYRA 792

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2006, 10:59:34 AM »

One of the only show worth hearing is Mac and Jurko when Harry isn't there.
our favorite omen

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 11:04:01 AM »

I believe that Harry T. from that show is the son of Phil Teinowitz who owned some pretty good thorougbreds over the years.  I recall Harry boasting of his handicapping abilities on an earlier incarnation of his radio career.  I think when he was on over nights with a guy named Spike Manton.
NYRA 792

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »

That's the same Harry  who is Phil's son and from the Harry and Spike show.If only Harry were 1/10 as funny as he seems to think he is.
markosimz

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 01:06:24 PM »

T-Dub overnight Was by FAR the best show on "The Score"  670 WSCR
Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 01:06:59 PM »

i've been up and down the dial looking for something in the AM to listen to before work, and in a tri county area with 13,000,000 people you would think i could find something.

don't care for the nasal tone on Espn in the morning. he seems to think the guy who can talk the fastest is the samrtest guy on the block. he needs to lay off the coffee and realize his opinions are just that, opinions. The evening show is okay, but one of those guys, who oddly enough knows racing, has NO voice whatsoever for radio.
its like fingernails on chalkboard (like battaglia.)

The morning news,780,is so equalized it sickens me, first the white man reads 1 story then the black woman reads 1 story, on and on, switching, being certain not to offend anyone, sickens me !

radio 720, is there even a heterosexual anywhere in the WGN building ?

I remember when all news on tv and radio was delivered by professional men, and when they spoke you listened and believed them. today there are no men in broadcasting at all,
males, but not men.

then there is score radio, on a downslide since they became national,
north and his goofs in the mornig remind me of the old steve dahl show,
stupid crap for high schoolers, little of value, no news, a different woman to read a different paragraph every 5 minutes. first one reads the news, then another the weather, then another the traffic, how about cutting the payroll and have north just read all of it,
at least then you know he did something for his check, beside show up
and droll over the fake breasts next to him. and what does fred do beside pretend he likes north ?
fred and murph in the morning was the last time they had a show on any value at all, at least murph made you laugh.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: