Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 06:00:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe B the troll according to TC  (Read 4390 times)
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2005, 05:26:03 PM »

Armonsol, I swear on my life I haven't a clue as to your ID, but I like your style.  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2005, 05:26:38 PM »

Joe B, Burton and Baron have commented. Where is Richard Breth? And where is TW? Answer, they are all the same person. Would you like to purchase a totally fraudulent insurance policy where you are not covered for anything and I keep the premium payments?

Armonsol,

You forgot to mention that I also shot JFK.

You dimwit!
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2005, 05:28:19 PM »

Armonsol - put your money where your mouth is....accept my challenge....or tell me to come to Balmoral and they can name a race after me...or tell me $1000 is not enough and make it $20,000...
Whaddya say big guy?  Interested in making $1000??
Armonsol

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2005, 05:28:41 PM »

The gentleman from New Orleans had him shot.  Don't believe you were old enough to have done that sir.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »

Armonsol:

Great post. You hit a sore spot with Burton and Joe B. LOL Keep up the informative posts. LOL.

PS- Can anyone tell me how difficult it is to open say, three or four browsers at the same time, all while posting on the BTW site under different screen names. LOL. Troll on boys, troll on. I'm loving it. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 05:34:35 PM »

Joe B, Burton and Baron have commented. Where is Richard Breth? And where is TW? Answer, they are all the same person. Would you like to purchase a totally fraudulent insurance policy where you are not covered for anything and I keep the premium payments?

Armonsol, I swear on my life I haven't a clue as to your ID, but I like your style. TC

Armonsol,
have you ever posted anything to do with harness racing?

TC,
You dissappoint me!
Armonsol

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 05:34:55 PM »

If you added up all the posts of Burton, Baron, Joe B, Dick Breth, etc, they would be on par with Janine.  Thousands of posts.  Can't wait to watch tonight's array of mules at Monkeywood.  
njhorseman

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2005, 05:35:27 PM »

Where is Richard Breth?

Where is my bottle of aspirin? You have to wade through pages of troll crap in order to find a legitimate discussion of harness racing.

To all of you, on all sides of this "discussion"...shut the f### up already. Who gives damn. Do you all just live to see your names posted as many times as possible on BTW?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 05:40:25 PM »

Where is my bottle of aspirin? You have to wade through pages of troll crap in order to find a legitimate discussion of harness racing.

To all of you, on all sides of this "discussion"...shut the f### up already. Who gives damn. Do you all just live to see your names posted as many times as possible on BTW?
Paul:

I will respect your advice and ignore Tom Wendt and Company. Sorry Paul, I got caught up in a moment. You are correct, these guys aren't worth my piss. Take care.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 05:41:17 PM »

Paul - with all due respect...TC and others continue to claim i'm not Joe B....I've proposed a solution to prove them wrong......and to prove they are not credible and spew whatever BS they want to spew out here.....If you think I'm in the wrong, then I apologize.  I know you are a legitimate poster....but you're in the minority and I've proven that today....And I'll bet you made TC's list of legitimate posters.....congrats...you're one lucky guy !!  Quite honestly, i lost all respect for MR TC today.....he's the worst offender of putting BS out here out of anyone....Joe B
burton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2005, 05:41:31 PM »

I apologize Paul.
But I was taught to fight back.
(This is pretty stupid though, I admit)
I originally came on here a month or so ago to praise a world champion 2 yr. old and got blasted.
By people named horsey, armonsol etc;
I'm sure you get the picture.
I apologize to you!
Armonsol

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2005, 05:45:18 PM »

NJ, This is a Joe B. Troll thread.  You should assume that there won't be any harness racing in here.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2005, 07:45:48 PM »

gonna continue to move this to the top of the list in order to expose TC for the jellyfish and liar that he is....thanks for reading.......read it from the top fellas.....
Dan Nance

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2005, 08:30:57 PM »

Paul - with all due respect...TC and others continue to claim i'm not Joe B....I've proposed a solution to prove them wrong......and to prove they are not credible and spew whatever BS they want to spew out here.....If you think I'm in the wrong, then I apologize.  I know you are a legitimate poster....but you're in the minority and I've proven that today....And I'll bet you made TC's list of legitimate posters.....congrats...you're one lucky guy !!  Quite honestly, i lost all respect for MR TC today.....he's the worst offender of putting BS out here out of anyone....Joe B

There's that word again " Spew ". Seems like I heard that word used before many times in the past.

P.S.
       Happy Thanksgiving goes out to " Interested Observer ".
TC

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2005, 11:08:35 PM »

Armonsol,
have you ever posted anything to do with harness racing?

TC,
You dissappoint me!
Now burton, careful.  You and I are getting along swimmingly and I haven't said a bad word about you of late, so let's keep the detente going.  Just a note of thanks also to you burton for not offering this forum a bogus, fake challenge.  I knew something like that would be beneath you.  You don't need to prove squat to me as far as I'm concerned.  If I were you though, I'd jump up and down about any "guilt by association" statements regarding other filth trolls, which you should do early and often.  You've stated a million times that you desire to talk racing, so let's.  Cheerio and pip-pip !  TC
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: