Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 12:36:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe B the troll according to TC  (Read 4388 times)
Joe B

Ignore
« on: November 21, 2005, 01:15:20 PM »

just going to set the record straight here for anyone who cares.....Big Mouth know it all TC challenged me to let everyone know who I really am.....he claimed everyone out here knows I'm not Joe B.....so if you check out page 11 of the thread "Recall on all Fraud Horsemen's Comp Insurance Policies" I challenged TC to meet me at maywood with $1000 of his Daddys money and I would bring $1000 as well.....we would both hand our money to Ken Kiehn who I know and trust and TC claims to know him as well....so Ken would be a person we both would trust. I would then show TC my identification and offered to bring him to my office to show him evidence of an email I got from HIM....that was delivered to my email and would prove to him I'm Joe B.
Let the record state that he refused this challenge, proving he's nothing but hot air....and he has no balls to back up his claim that I'm not Joe B....which he has said many times on many threads.
So let TC continue to spew his bullshit out here.....he's just another big mouth liar that says whatever he wants to say....deletes things whenever he chooses to do so....and now his credibility has been proven to be no good......TC's response to my challenge...come to Balmoral and we'll name a race after you....good response TC.....if you ever change your mind and want to take my challenge.....you make sure you let me know.....Joe B
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 01:28:05 PM »

Dudette, you're as closed as Woolworth's.  You take my $20 G challenge or you'll be named "Chicken of the Sea" goof of the year 2005.  Stop begging Ken Kiehn for a free get in pass and let the man try to fix that urban sewer Ratwood.  You can swing by Balmoral anytime you wish and "prove" to us all that you are Joe B.  It doesn't mean squat.  You are still a sissy, wuss, troll who has his facts wrong over and over.  Furthermore, you never apologize when you make mistakes.  You can't learn the game from your house, the OTBs, or from backward areas.  Take the $20 K challenge then I'll give you back $1,000 in form of a rebate.  This will represent the biggest score you ever made in your life.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 01:32:15 PM »

Hey Dan, sn, and Joe D, can you ever think of anyone who liked to issue fake challenges and have the last word more than this Joe B character ?  Gee, I can't recall anybody this desperate to prove himself as a "player".  Help  me out here, hmm...

TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 01:40:22 PM »

TC - keep digging the hole deeper......the challenge is not fake.  And if your buddies take the time to read the threads, they know who's full of shit and who's not on this one.....you're struggling TC..your last resort is to appeal to Joe D??  Wow, I'll be really shocked if he says something negative about me....if Horsey thinks I'm not Joe B....then the challenge goes for him too....and if you want to move the meeting place from maywood to BAlmoral...thats fine with me too....I know and trust mike A...he can hold my $2000 and yours and Joe D's $1000.....just name the day and time TC

And your last words in your last post couldnt be more true....HELP ME OUT HERE...you definitely need it big mouth know it all....you're spineless and you proved it today.....
sn

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 01:52:18 PM »

TC, I will give you the DIME!!! go over and meet Ken Keim, take a good look at Joe Bustouts I.D. get the spelling of his last name so we can PLASTER it all over this site!!!! since hes so worried about anyone knowing who he is!!! Let me know when you want to go do it, I'll wire you the cash you will have it in 15 minutes.

Hey Joe, you need the DIME that bad? you got it. Unless of course you want to do the easy thing and just PRINT your last name so it can be verified who you really are so no one can accuse you of being some one else. Or dont, either way we will find out soon.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 02:06:08 PM »

sn, I sent this goof a p.m. over a month ago and said ...don't worry Tom, i won't tell Joe, sn, or Dan about your true ID.  I NEVER got a reply.  Well, as we all know, Tom and his "clique" love to make copies of every post so thet can defend themselves when sued by real horsewomen and so forth (LOL).  This clown Joe B is in fact a troll and a wussy.  I have a bad temper due to that Sicilian blood pumping through my veins, and this Joe B troll got off way easier than he shold have for his libelous comments about sn and others.  He's one of these wannabes who overhears things at parlors and such, yet won't reveal himself under our previously asked for terms.  Now, he comes up with a rigged "challenge", hatched no doubt by a disgraced "King of the Wannabes" to try to muster up a bankroll.  The problem is these troll-goofs think a G is a bankroll-LOL.  Joe b is a puppet, wannabe eavesdropper who wouldn't know the players without a program.  I encourage everybody to check out all his posts. 90 % are slams at TC, Joe D, sn, or DN.  He adds squat to the mix because he has squat to offer unless the geniuses and pundits at Ratwood or the parlors overhear something themselves.  Troll B : LEARN THE GAME LADDIE !  TC 
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 02:15:34 PM »

TC, Scotty and Dan:

Don't waste your time with this Joe B jag off; he is just trying to bust your balls. Now he issues a challenge to Tc and includes me to meet him at Maywood or Balmoral. The guy is so full of shit because he was posting a few weeks ago saying I am barred at both of those places. Need any more clues? He is full of dog shit and all of you guys know whom he is, posting under 4 or 5 different names. Just do like me and ignore him and you'll be better off. He is a funny guy/gal though. Scotty, you are chomping at the bit to bust this guy’s head open for what he said about your brother and you. Don't waste you time or money on this turd, he is not worth it. Let him become the #1 troll on this site. I am nominating him for American Troll Of The Year. LOL. He is starting to get pissed because people are putting two and two together. Joe B.'s I/P address is exposed so it’s not too hard to figure out who he is. Take it easy Scotty, one punch and you'll drop him/her to the floor. LOL. Have a good one. Hey Joe B. thanks for the offer but I disassociate myself from frauds like you. You know what they say big guy, troll on my man, troll on.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 02:51:42 PM »

Hey Dan, sn, and Joe D, can you ever think of anyone who liked to issue fake challenges and have the last word more than this Joe B character ? Gee, I can't recall anybody this desperate to prove himself as a "player". Help me out here, hmm...

TC

Sounds more like the Nances TC.
That's all they've ever done to me.

Dakuris, congratulations!
I think I've read an actual post from you that doesn't mention Johnston or Narotsky.

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 02:55:29 PM »

Sounds more like the Nances TC.
That's all they've ever done to me.

Dakuris, congratulations!
I think I've read an actual post from you that doesn't mention Johnston or Narotsky.

Burton:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh yeah, you are dead wrong with your assumption of the poster who always had to have the last word was...his name, Tom Wendt, and that you can take to the bank, my friend. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
sn

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 03:03:36 PM »

Dont worry Burton, I have you a seat reserved right next to mine in the front row of the racebook super bowl weekend at the big "B", (Bellagio that is)
Dont forget to bring a big bankroll cause we are going to go head to head at Maywood on Fri and Balmoral on Sat. and after I SEND YOU HOME BROKE!!! you will know who knows the most about Chicago harness racing!!!
Make sure you show up, I dont want to have to send Joe "Batters" and Louie D to come looking for you!!!!
They live for that kind of stuff!!!

And remember burtoon,

"They'll NEVER bust me"!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 03:16:50 PM »

Dont worry Burton, I have you a seat reserved right next to mine in the front row of the racebook super bowl weekend at the big "B", (Bellagio that is)
Dont forget to bring a big bankroll cause we are going to go head to head at Maywood on Fri and Balmoral on Sat. and after I SEND YOU HOME BROKE!!! you will know who knows the most about Chicago harness racing!!!
Make sure you show up, I dont want to have to send Joe "Batters" and Louie D to come looking for you!!!!
They live for that kind of stuff!!!

Still shooting for Superbowl weekend Nance.

And remember burtoon,

"They'll NEVER bust me"!!!

Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2005, 03:34:40 PM »

TC, I will give you the DIME!!! go over and meet Ken Keim, take a good look at Joe Bustouts I.D. get the spelling of his last name so we can PLASTER it all over this site!!!! since hes so worried about anyone knowing who he is!!! Let me know when you want to go do it, I'll wire you the cash you will have it in 15 minutes.

Hey Joe, you need the DIME that bad? you got it. Unless of course you want to do the easy thing and just PRINT your last name so it can be verified who you really are so no one can accuse you of being some one else. Or dont, either way we will find out soon.

SN - dont bother.....TC has no balls to back up his big mouth.....evidence of this fact all over the board this morning.....but thanks for the offer....next time you're in town and you want to donate a dime to you to prove that i'm joe b....just let me know.....thanks.  Joe B
burton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2005, 04:01:27 PM »

Maybe you guys can meet at the up and coming "WANNABE DOWNS"Huh?
Armonsol

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2005, 04:09:57 PM »

I've been watching this develop.  I think it is obvious that Burton, Rick Breth, Joe B, Baron and others are the same person.  How can someone waste time having a discussion with themselves?  This is idiotic.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2005, 04:13:31 PM »

Armonsol

There you go with your same stupid and INCORRECT comment.
The only thing obvious here is that your an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Armonsol

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 04:17:49 PM »

Burton,

if you carefully read over your postings, you would realize who is the idiot here.  You.  And isn't it funny, last week I received the same reply that you just made, only it was from Baron.  A coincidence??  I think not. 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 04:44:30 PM »

Burton,

if you carefully read over your postings, you would realize who is the idiot here. You. And isn't it funny, last week I received the same reply that you just made, only it was from Baron. A coincidence?? I think not.

Armonsol,

You're really on to something.
You know what else?
I shot JFK!
You mindless numbskull!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 04:45:25 PM »

Burton,

if you carefully read over your postings, you would realize who is the idiot here.  You.  And isn't it funny, last week I received the same reply that you just made, only it was from Baron.  A coincidence??  I think not. 

Armonsol:

Don't let them get to you. LOL. I was just talking with TC last week about this. You know, there were some trolls on the old forum here and there, but since Tom Wendt was charged with insurance fraud, these trolls have come out of the woodwork, in full-force. LOL All you can do is laugh and say troll on big guy, troll on. LOL. At least they choose the #1 forum in all of harness racing to troll on. Good choice trolls, good choice.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 04:45:39 PM »

Joe B
             Why not let" Doc " hold the money? Is it because he has " Integrity Issues " and can't be trusted with two dimes?

How about you and Burton along with Tom Wendt and maybe Chitown Stan meet at the " Pizza Joint " on North Ave. and prove all of you are not the same person? I would say meet at the track but someone posted that Tom Wendt was barred from all tracks and OTB's.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 04:57:25 PM »

Joe B
             Why not let" Doc " hold the money? Is it because he has " Integrity Issues " and can't be trusted with two dimes?

How about you and Burton along with Tom Wendt and maybe Chitown Stan meet at the " Pizza Joint " on North Ave. and prove all of you are not the same person? I would say meet at the track but someone posted that Tom Wendt was barred from all tracks and OTB's.

Nance,
I thought your detectives had this all figured out.

That pizza sucks by the way.
Dan Nance

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 05:00:16 PM »

Nance,
I thought your detectives had this all figured out.

That pizza sucks by the way.

That's how much you know about pizza. As much as you, Joe B. and Wendt knows about harness racing. Nothing!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 05:08:10 PM »

Dan, I barred myself from Ratwood when it fell into enemy hands and when people reported that Maywood regulars were dead and that they saw me there when I wasn't.  That place is gossip heaven and should be closed because if not for patrons like RTP, the place would be home to the dollar bettors.  Phil G. probably drags the curve upward 60 % in both knowledge and class.  I don't know how he puts up with the morons.  At least Ken K. knows how to try and keep the scurves away from him.
The bottom line is that these trolls are all talk and no action.  They offer nothing, use broken logic, put 2 and 2 together and come up with 7, and overhear and eavesdrop on the world.  I've gotten two private e-mails from past trolls who said I convinced them to "go straight" and they've been bothersome to no one since.  The remainder of these scrounges sit under the bridge, pointy ears open, waiting to snoop on what's really going on in the game when all they have to do is ask.  They can't, of course, because they are wall-flower, mealy-mouthed, wusses that are arfaid of their own shadow.  The "real" trolls know who they are.  They can choose to stay under the bridge or they can join the decent society of posters and readers to the #1 forum in all harness racing.  The choice is theirs.  We don't need fake and phony challenges, just verifications will do.  I put up a list of "esteemed posters" on this forum a couple of weeks back.   Some of these people are sore they didn't make the cut, so now they crawl out from under the trollbridge to "spew" their venom at "folks".  Janine should file a "petetion" to ban them, but she's too nice a person.  TC  P.S. at least the person who broke the Angelo B story came up to me, apologized, and stated for the record that he was misinformed.  He didn't have to do that; it was a nice gesture.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 05:15:37 PM »

there are a lot of wannabes out here.....not one has offered to take me up on my challenge...just continual "hot air" coming out of the same 3 guys....TC, Dakuras and Scott....you guys just continue to prove my point with every post you make....I'm rather enjoying it....

hey Dan Nance, by the way....you don't need to be an ex cheating trainer / driver / owner who they have thrown out of town in order to know something about harness racing....nor do you have to have $50K cushion in your checking account.....just thought I'd inform you of that fact.
thanks.  Joe B
Dan Nance

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2005, 05:20:26 PM »

there are a lot of wannabes out here.....not one has offered to take me up on my challenge...just continual "hot air" coming out of the same 3 guys....TC, Dakuras and Scott....you guys just continue to prove my point with every post you make....I'm rather enjoying it....

hey Dan Nance, by the way....you don't need to be an ex cheating trainer / driver / owner who they have thrown out of town in order to know something about harness racing....nor do you have to have $50K cushion in your checking account.....just thought I'd inform you of that fact.
thanks.  Joe B

Thanks for informing me of that fact but I don't know of any X cheating trainer/ driver/ owner that was thrown out of town. The last person I know of that the Gestapo threw out of town was Larry Stalbaum.
Armonsol

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2005, 05:22:53 PM »

Joe B, Burton and Baron have commented.  Where is Richard Breth? And where is TW?  Answer, they are all the same person.  Would you like to purchase a totally fraudulent insurance policy where you are not covered for anything and I keep the premium payments?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2005, 05:26:03 PM »

Armonsol, I swear on my life I haven't a clue as to your ID, but I like your style.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2005, 05:26:38 PM »

Joe B, Burton and Baron have commented. Where is Richard Breth? And where is TW? Answer, they are all the same person. Would you like to purchase a totally fraudulent insurance policy where you are not covered for anything and I keep the premium payments?

Armonsol,

You forgot to mention that I also shot JFK.

You dimwit!
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2005, 05:28:19 PM »

Armonsol - put your money where your mouth is....accept my challenge....or tell me to come to Balmoral and they can name a race after me...or tell me $1000 is not enough and make it $20,000...
Whaddya say big guy?  Interested in making $1000??
Armonsol

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2005, 05:28:41 PM »

The gentleman from New Orleans had him shot.  Don't believe you were old enough to have done that sir.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »

Armonsol:

Great post. You hit a sore spot with Burton and Joe B. LOL Keep up the informative posts. LOL.

PS- Can anyone tell me how difficult it is to open say, three or four browsers at the same time, all while posting on the BTW site under different screen names. LOL. Troll on boys, troll on. I'm loving it. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 05:34:35 PM »

Joe B, Burton and Baron have commented. Where is Richard Breth? And where is TW? Answer, they are all the same person. Would you like to purchase a totally fraudulent insurance policy where you are not covered for anything and I keep the premium payments?

Armonsol, I swear on my life I haven't a clue as to your ID, but I like your style. TC

Armonsol,
have you ever posted anything to do with harness racing?

TC,
You dissappoint me!
Armonsol

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 05:34:55 PM »

If you added up all the posts of Burton, Baron, Joe B, Dick Breth, etc, they would be on par with Janine.  Thousands of posts.  Can't wait to watch tonight's array of mules at Monkeywood.  
njhorseman

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2005, 05:35:27 PM »

Where is Richard Breth?

Where is my bottle of aspirin? You have to wade through pages of troll crap in order to find a legitimate discussion of harness racing.

To all of you, on all sides of this "discussion"...shut the f### up already. Who gives damn. Do you all just live to see your names posted as many times as possible on BTW?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 05:40:25 PM »

Where is my bottle of aspirin? You have to wade through pages of troll crap in order to find a legitimate discussion of harness racing.

To all of you, on all sides of this "discussion"...shut the f### up already. Who gives damn. Do you all just live to see your names posted as many times as possible on BTW?
Paul:

I will respect your advice and ignore Tom Wendt and Company. Sorry Paul, I got caught up in a moment. You are correct, these guys aren't worth my piss. Take care.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 05:41:17 PM »

Paul - with all due respect...TC and others continue to claim i'm not Joe B....I've proposed a solution to prove them wrong......and to prove they are not credible and spew whatever BS they want to spew out here.....If you think I'm in the wrong, then I apologize.  I know you are a legitimate poster....but you're in the minority and I've proven that today....And I'll bet you made TC's list of legitimate posters.....congrats...you're one lucky guy !!  Quite honestly, i lost all respect for MR TC today.....he's the worst offender of putting BS out here out of anyone....Joe B
burton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2005, 05:41:31 PM »

I apologize Paul.
But I was taught to fight back.
(This is pretty stupid though, I admit)
I originally came on here a month or so ago to praise a world champion 2 yr. old and got blasted.
By people named horsey, armonsol etc;
I'm sure you get the picture.
I apologize to you!
Armonsol

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2005, 05:45:18 PM »

NJ, This is a Joe B. Troll thread.  You should assume that there won't be any harness racing in here.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2005, 07:45:48 PM »

gonna continue to move this to the top of the list in order to expose TC for the jellyfish and liar that he is....thanks for reading.......read it from the top fellas.....
Dan Nance

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2005, 08:30:57 PM »

Paul - with all due respect...TC and others continue to claim i'm not Joe B....I've proposed a solution to prove them wrong......and to prove they are not credible and spew whatever BS they want to spew out here.....If you think I'm in the wrong, then I apologize.  I know you are a legitimate poster....but you're in the minority and I've proven that today....And I'll bet you made TC's list of legitimate posters.....congrats...you're one lucky guy !!  Quite honestly, i lost all respect for MR TC today.....he's the worst offender of putting BS out here out of anyone....Joe B

There's that word again " Spew ". Seems like I heard that word used before many times in the past.

P.S.
       Happy Thanksgiving goes out to " Interested Observer ".
TC

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2005, 11:08:35 PM »

Armonsol,
have you ever posted anything to do with harness racing?

TC,
You dissappoint me!
Now burton, careful.  You and I are getting along swimmingly and I haven't said a bad word about you of late, so let's keep the detente going.  Just a note of thanks also to you burton for not offering this forum a bogus, fake challenge.  I knew something like that would be beneath you.  You don't need to prove squat to me as far as I'm concerned.  If I were you though, I'd jump up and down about any "guilt by association" statements regarding other filth trolls, which you should do early and often.  You've stated a million times that you desire to talk racing, so let's.  Cheerio and pip-pip !  TC
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: