Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 05:28:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Midwest Wagering Scandal????????/  (Read 891 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: November 21, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »

When are we going to get the details on this?
TC promised that the news was waiting to be released after the Breeders Cup.
That was a month ago?
What's up TC?
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 12:53:04 PM »

Facts are they have asked certain people not to come back next year.  Those people said they did nothing wrong.  Those same "folks" are trying to creep into our little fiefdom.  The IRC is not going to pursue criminal charges against anyone at this time because noone rolled and gave them any inside info to go on.  This is their first scandal of this magnitude since the IRC was formed, so they get a failing grade IMO for letting criminal activity slide.  I can tell you a female reporter at the Indy Star wanted more facts and has been rebuffed by the commission.  In the final analysis, the matter has been swept under the Bukhara and certain types will no longer be welcome at INDY.  Sorry the story didn't turn into a major rager, but the public may rest easier in knowing the worst offenders won't be back.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 12:53:27 PM »

Burton - just another example of more BS coming out of TC's "know it all" mouth....I challenged him to put his daddys money where his mouth is on page 11 of the thread titled "Recall on all Fraud Horsemen's Comp Insurance Policies".....he has no reason to not accept this challenge...he claims to know Kiehn pretty well so he should trust him.....still waiting on a response from big mouth TC
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 02:10:17 PM »

Tc

Who is not wecome back at indy?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 02:14:25 PM »

Tc

Who is not wecome back at indy?
Anybody with the initials TW - LOL...seriously.  Neither are his 2nd trainer or one of his owners.  Their camp says they'll reapply for stalls, so let's see what develops.  TC     I guess "TW Fraud fever" is rampant - LOL.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 02:35:20 PM »

burton, I just received an angry phone call from a loyal IN racing resident and devotee who said ..."the story is not dead.  All the phone records are not submitted yet, and the lead investigator at the IRC is not done talking to persons of interest.  The books are still open on this one..."  I hope this helps, but it is the best I can do.  I was a tad out of the loop this w/e with wedding stuff and all.  It cost me a potential slice of the pick 9 last night.  TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: