"Five trophies that were on display at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame were stolen during a smash-and-grab burglary late Thursday night. The Saratoga Springs Police Department is investigating the crime.
The trophies stolen are:
• 1903 Belmont Stakes Trophy, won by Africander
• 1903 Brighton Cup Trophy, won by Hermis
• 1905 Saratoga Special Trophy, won by Mohawk II
• 1914 Brook Cup Handicap Steeplechase Trophy, won by Compliment
• 1923 Grand National Steeplechase Trophy, won by Sergeant Murphy
Anyone with knowledge or info about National Museum of Racing robbery is asked to call Saratoga Springs NY police. tel: (518) 584-1800"http://www.horseracingnation.com/news/Five_Trophies_Stolen_From_Racing_Hall_of_Fame_123