Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 09:01:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Six years  (Read 2296 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 02:33:10 PM »

On the other hand, BTW has no shortage of horses asses who seem to be able to write and speak. At least some of them can.  Grin

Then are you saying that BTW should be run like the defunked trackchampion.com? Where you had nothing but kiss asses posting and talking about pure nonsense most of the time. Trackchampion where you got barred if you posted the wrong question to Tony Morgan or to any of the people that Tom Wendt considered esteemed posters.

Sorry Pauly, the horses asses are what made this forum. Not the snobby posters who think their shit doesn't stink.
Report to moderator   Logged
Tsunami

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 03:23:44 PM »

Six years old? WOW!! That means it started up one year after I moved to Vegas. I wonder why I never heard of it until june of 2004?

What were the figures before June of 2004? 

I don`t know about any of you but I found it by accident when I went through DAK Racing`s website.
I started originally posting in March of 2004 (Different name of course)

I was accused of being Tom Wendt and had to change my name  Grin
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 03:25:54 PM »

I was accused of being Tom Wendt and had to change my name  Grin

Liar!
Double Joker

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2006, 03:26:40 PM »

In a certain language does Tsunami mean TOM? Wink flag
off stride

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2006, 03:28:53 PM »

and to think i am the real tom w. fooled you all
Tsunami

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2006, 03:31:21 PM »

Liar!

Ask Janine, she will vouch for me.

By the way I have never responed to you in that manner so I would appreciate the same.
Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »

Chicago Barn to Wire is six years old this holiday weekend.

Figures for last month (June) show over 4.4 million hits, over 800,000 pageviews, and almost 13,000 unique visitors for  almost 70,000 visits.

Let's keep it going!

Janine, are you telling us that business is just fine without Joe Dakuras posting?

Maybe 1we should return in Joe's place. Remember that person? I also think the forum needs casting couch back. In the next 6 years I would also like to see Interesed Observer start riding my back like he once did. That was always fun.  
nelly

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2006, 05:36:27 PM »

Congrats J Stark on putting up with the trolls, esteemed posters, esteemed grandstand goofs and all the rest of posting on BTW for 6 years!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 05:43:12 PM »

Congrats J Stark on putting up with the trolls, esteemed posters, esteemed grandstand goofs and all the rest of posting on BTW for 6 years!!!!

Sorry, only for 2 years. Before then there was no trolls, estemmed posters, and esteemed grandstand goofs and no horses asses, as Paul claims thee are now. There was only Tom Wendt and a few ass kissers.
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 05:59:50 PM »

I echo all of the thanks to Janine but I must be honest. A friend called me one day and said a trainer named Dan *** is giving them hell on the forum and I've been hooked ever since. Every day the forum adds new twists and turns which make it addicting. A happy 4th to all of the posters.
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 06:34:37 PM »

congrats dan,you are the greatest,  best of luck on the next 6 years
FreeLegged

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 06:37:35 PM »

dan..will you be inviting janine to the shin dig in the fall?

I am sure she would enjoy the italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs to die for.
Dan Nance

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 06:49:01 PM »

dan..will you be inviting janine to the shin dig in the fall?

I am sure she would enjoy the italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs to die for.

Of course, if she wants to come. And if she's single I'll have my daughters set her up for a night on the town with some hot rich guy. If she's a Cub fan maybe one of the players on the team. My daughter Sandra was in Chicago over the weekend working a promotional event for the Palms with a few other girls. She met a pitcher from the Cubs (I will not mention) and some players from the Sox. The Cubs pitcher set her and friend up with tickets for Sundays game. He didn't go with the team on the plane to Houston and took his own flight on Monday because he wanted to hang out with my daughter and some friends after the game. A few Sox players also hung out with them on Sunday night. My daughter told me the Cub pitcher was a complete gentlemen along with all the Sox players.   
casemania

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 07:02:46 PM »

THOUGH I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND LONG, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY BOTH CONGRATUALTIONS AND THANX! THANX FOR LETTING ME COME ON HERE AND DO MY THING! WHETHER IT BE TOUTING HORSES,BERATING DRIVERS AND OTHER POSTERS OR JUST RAVING LIKE A LUNATIC! BECAUSE WHATEVER IT HAS BEEN, YOU HAVE NEVER THREATEND TO DELETE POSTS OR BAN ME FOR DOING MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH! SEE I USED TO POST ON ANOTHER HILLBILLY BOARD THAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS(NORTHFIEDL FANS Grin) AND ALL THEY DID WAS DELTE POSTS AND BAN ME JUST FOR BEING OPEN MINDED ABOUT OTHER TRACKS  AND PEOPLE OTHER THAN THEIR FELLOW HILLBILLIES IN OHIO!WELL THAT AND NOT WANTING TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE HORSEMANS REP DRINKS OR WHEN THE NEXT PIG ROAST IS...........BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY!IN CLOSING I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANX FOR HAVING ME AND LETTING ME DISPLAY MY GENIOUS!! JUST BECAUSE ITS "CHICAGO BARN TO WIRE" THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU RUN IT LIKE THAT AND YOU LET DISCUSSION FROM ALL AROUND THE HARNESS WORLD AND ITS DIFFERENT TRACKS TAKE PLACE!!............AND THATS THE COOLEST THING OF ALL!!
FreeLegged

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 07:24:09 PM »

THOUGH I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND LONG, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY BOTH CONGRATUALTIONS AND THANX! THANX FOR LETTING ME COME ON HERE AND DO MY THING! WHETHER IT BE TOUTING HORSES,BERATING DRIVERS AND OTHER POSTERS OR JUST RAVING LIKE A LUNATIC! BECAUSE WHATEVER IT HAS BEEN, YOU HAVE NEVER THREATEND TO DELETE POSTS OR BAN ME FOR DOING MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH! SEE I USED TO POST ON ANOTHER HILLBILLY BOARD THAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS(NORTHFIEDL FANS Grin) AND ALL THEY DID WAS DELTE POSTS AND BAN ME JUST FOR BEING OPEN MINDED ABOUT OTHER TRACKS  AND PEOPLE OTHER THAN THEIR FELLOW HILLBILLIES IN OHIO!WELL THAT AND NOT WANTING TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE HORSEMANS REP DRINKS OR WHEN THE NEXT PIG ROAST IS...........BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY!IN CLOSING I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANX FOR HAVING ME AND LETTING ME DISPLAY MY GENIOUS!! JUST BECAUSE ITS "CHICAGO BARN TO WIRE" THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU RUN IT LIKE THAT AND YOU LET DISCUSSION FROM ALL AROUND THE HARNESS WORLD AND ITS DIFFERENT TRACKS TAKE PLACE!!............AND THATS THE COOLEST THING OF ALL!!

casemania
THAT is a good job by you!!!
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2006, 03:48:33 AM »

My thanks to Janine for the opportunity to be a small part of this unique forum... and I wish you continued success with it. 

Posted by Dan ***:

In the next 6 years I would also like to see Interesed Observer start riding my back like he once did. That was always fun. 

Dan... be careful what you wish for... it just might come true...  Grin
Dan Nance

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2006, 08:10:32 AM »

Posted by Dan ***:

Dan... be careful what you wish for... it just might come true...  Grin

Just kidding !!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: