Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 08:17:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pic 9--Sunday--I'll take a stab  (Read 4414 times)
Wilbur B

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2005, 11:13:41 AM »

TC WOW, JOE B AND BURTON ARE RIGHT. U SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT DAKURAS AND COMPANY. EVERYONE AT THE TRACK KNOWS THE TO DRIVERS DAKURAS CONTROLS AND ITS A SHAME. DON'T MAKE ME PUT THE DRIVERS NAMES ON HERE TO BECAUZ I WILL. CHECK YOUR FACTS BECUZ DAKURAS HIT THE PIC 9 TO TIMES AND THOSE DRIVERS WERE HIS PARTNERS ALONG WITH SOME OF HIS BUDDIES. SOUNDS LIKE U MISSED OUT A ANOTHER BIG DAKURAS SCORE AND FIXED RACES. TO BAD 4 U.LOL Cry
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2005, 11:19:23 AM »

TC WOW, JOE B AND BURTON ARE RIGHT. U SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT DAKURAS AND COMPANY. EVERYONE AT THE TRACK KNOWS THE TO DRIVERS DAKURAS CONTROLS AND ITS A SHAME. DON'T MAKE ME PUT THE DRIVERS NAMES ON HERE TO BECAUZ I WILL. CHECK YOUR FACTS BECUZ DAKURAS HIT THE PIC 9 TO TIMES AND THOSE DRIVERS WERE HIS PARTNERS ALONG WITH SOME OF HIS BUDDIES. SOUNDS LIKE U MISSED OUT A ANOTHER BIG DAKURAS SCORE AND FIXED RACES. TO BAD 4 U.LOL Cry
Go ahead, troll put up whatever you wish.  You don't know jack, only crap you hear third hand.  list what you want, everyone will bwlieve you since after all you signed up to this forum at 10:00 A.M. this morning and have been merely sitting on the sidelines waiting to talk about something.  You are a wilbur-de-scumbag troll and you shold get cancer of the troll-spine, ebola, and AIDs as far as I'm concerned.  Go to trollville and get a group discount on AZT cocktails and potions from the other afflicted victims there.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2005, 11:34:34 AM »

Wilbur - the 2 drivers Dakuras controls??  Would like to hear more about that...and like TC says...you can post anything you want out here.....if he doesn't like it...then he'll somehow have it magically deleted.....and i'm not saying there aren't some things that shouldn't be deleted...but when he makes comments about how much money him and his daddy have...then deltes the comments from the thread and denies ever saying it.....thats going too far.....but that makes him a liar in my book....and I know it for a fact.....thats why he continues to call me a troll...just so you know.....
TC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2005, 11:37:05 AM »

FACT : the first 5 legs of the Pick 9 were won by 5 different drivers, and the drivers did what now ?...  Oosting, Miller, and Tetrick had multiple winners in the sequence and what happened ?...no horse in the 9 paid over $10 , and what funny business went on ?...shame on all of you who can't see that the only reason anyone hit the bet was it was a chalk-fest express.  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2005, 11:44:38 AM »

troll b, to my knowledge, I've never lied to the readers of this forum. Again, you have the concepts of FACT and FICTION mixed up in your beanbox.  Stay under that nice warm bridge and learn a new hobby.  You were barely passable as your original persona, and have slid even further down the troll path ever since.  You are in way over your head because you don't know jack and are a sissy, wussy troll.  Go live under that 294 overpass; it'll keep you within 12 miles of crimoral yet the beams may collapse again and smash your troll-shaped head in, which would be a shame.  TC 
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 11:48:46 AM »

troll b, to my knowledge, I've never lied to the readers of this forum. Again, you have the concepts of FACT and FICTION mixed up in your beanbox.  Stay under that nice warm bridge and learn a new hobby.  You were barely passable as your original persona, and have slid even further down the troll path ever since.  You are in way over your head because you don't know jack and are a sissy, wussy troll.  Go live under that 294 overpass; it'll keep you within 12 miles of crimoral yet the beams may collapse again and smash your troll-shaped head in, which would be a shame.  TC 

TC - grow some balls and accept my challenge under the Insurance fraud thread or shut your big know it all mouth. grow some balls and answer my challenge....are you up for it or not? Im waiting to here my friend.....
redneck

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 11:52:18 AM »

I can`t imagine if EW had won again ,we would have to re-live the Scott E theory again Roll Eyes

Get a Life
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2005, 01:35:50 PM »

MR NANCE, U ARE CORRECT AND MY INFORMATION SAYS YOUR ASS BUDDIE JOE DAKURAS AND HIS TWO DRIVER FRIENDS HIT THE PIC 9 TO TIMES. HOWS THAT FOR INFORMATION. THE SAD PART IS DAKURAS WON THE BET AND NOW IT LOOKS TAINTED LIKE THE HANDICAPPING CONTEST. THE SAD FACT IS THE TO TOP DRIVERS THAT WERE PARTNERS WITH HIM ON THE TICKET WERE IN THOSE RACES. THEY SHOULD INVESTIGATE THE PAYOFFS AND LOOK TO SEE WHO CASHED. DAN NANCE, WERE U PARTNERS WITH ALL OF THESE CROOKS TO? CHICAGO HARNESS RACING, U GOTTA LOVE IT. ALL OF THE HORSEMEN GET WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!!
Hey Wilbur B:

Are you any relation to Joe B? LOL. Sorry to tell you but you have bad information...just like Joe B. always has. LOL. I did not have the pic 9 and do not control any drivers, although I wish it was possible. I hope you get them to look into the payoffs and who cashed the winning ticket. Maybe you will get my money refunded from both Saturday ($600 7/9) and Sunday ($2700 8/9). You are a smartass who wants to cause trouble like your counterpart so I am not going to go there with you. Have a nice life troll and leave my name out of your post. I am not in the business at all and do not associate with any drivers, okay? If the drivers you accuse of fixing races find out your true identity, you might have another lawsuit on your hands and it could get real ugly. You are an ***hole who has much too much time on your hands. Go bust someone else's balls, you jack-off troll.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 01:49:59 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 01:58:39 PM »

Dakuris,

Why is any opinion different from yours chastised and labelled "troll"?
Isn't this forum or any forum for that matter a sharing of opinions?
Dan Nance

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 03:01:05 PM »

I watched every race and I'll tell you right now there WASN'T any stiffing going on. The races were run true to form and have been since Morgan got the hell out of town.

There is nothing wrong with trainers and drivers putting a ticket or two in on the Pick 9. They have a right to bet just like anyone else. There is even a " Sam " machine in the paddock for the horseman to bet on.

With a pool that large I can easily see 4 or 5 driver/trainers pooling their money and hitting the pick 9 for .20. Just like TC pointed out, there wasn't a horse over $10. So, more power to the people who won the bet. I wish I was one of the winners.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2005, 03:24:15 PM »

Dakuris,

Why is any opinion different from yours chastised and labelled "troll"?
Isn't this forum or any forum for that matter a sharing of opinions?

Burton:

An opinion is just that, and although everyone is entitled to his or her own,  an accusation is not an opinion. What Wilbur and Joe B. accused me of was hitting a pic 9 ticket and conspiring with other drivers to affect the outcome. That my friend is not an opinion, it is an accusation, a false one I might add. Ever since this Joe B guy showed up, I have been his #1 target. He said I was barred from attending the tracks, then goes ahead and says I hit the pic 9 twice. He is full of shit and trying to start trouble. I will respect your opinion of things, but I won't stand for bullshit made up stories in an accusatory manner. That is what trolls like Wilbur and Joe B do.

Burton, I call them trolls because they point the finger at somebody, yet they won't sign their name to the post. If Joe B. is really a person's name, then fine, so be it. Why not say your opinion, make your accusation, and then sign your full name to it? Don't you think it makes the post more believable? Every person on the forum knows who Joe B. is. I mean let's face it, this forum has always had a problem with trolls, but never to this extent until Tom Wendt got charged with insurance fraud. Notice how I said Tom Wendt was charged with insurance fraud and not convicted? You know why, because I don’t have proof he was convicted? That is why Tom Wendt is considered charged with insurance fraud, not convicted when someone asks me about it. Now, this Joe B. moron tries to say Tom and I were friends and other made up nonsense to stir the pot. He knows Tom and I never got along and only knew each other from the horse I trained for Tom back in '84, when he stiffed me on a bill.

I don't appreciate what Tom did to me but it's over and done with. Now Joe B. wants to say I am horsey to keep the fire brewing. About two weeks ago Edward William thought the same thing but when I proved myself, I never heard another word about it. Edward got my email address from Scott Erhlich and tried in vain to say the troll was me. Well, guess what, it was proven that it was not me and now here comes this Joe B. guy starting the same shit all over again. And to make matters worse, he says drivers are stiffing and setting up races to win a pic 9, that my friend Burton, is very wrong. I am done with this subject and you can believe what you want to believe.

One last thing Mr. Burton, so we set the record straight, I was NEVER-EVER charged with fraud in my lifetime, so regardless of what you might think or heard, you are wrong and should issue an apology. The same cannot be said of your friend, Mr. Wendt. He is charged with insurance fraud and unless you’re a colossal idiot, you should know the difference.  I can't say weather or not Tom was convicted of fraud and certainly will not speculate either, but Tom was charged with insurance fraud, period. Get the picture? You should be very careful who you call a fraud because I don't think you would want someone to say that about you...oh that’s right, we don't know your real name so we are unable to call you a fraud. Now you understand why I refer to it as TROLLING and not a disagreement in opinions.

PS- I was told by a very, very, very, very, very, very, relaible source that Burton, and Joe B. are one in the same person. Don't know if it is true, nor do I care, only repeating what I was told.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 03:39:33 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2005, 03:54:56 PM »

Dakuras,

1. I'm not Wendt
2. I'm not Joe B.

Giving a full name doesn't add credibility to any posts. Just look at what my friend nance writes.

I'll cut you some slack.
I was told by a very, very, very, very, very relaible source that you cheated on the Maywood handicapping contest.
Give me some truth on it.
Supplying your name doesn't give me truth.
Tell me the real story without a page on Johnston.
Then maybe you can cut me some slack.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2005, 04:01:48 PM »

Burton:

What does it matter what I tell you? You have been told by others on the forum and now by myself that I did not cheat in any handicapping contests.  You know what Burton, just a few days ago Joe b asked me the same question. LOL. Try to remember what screen name you are posting under. LOL Like my good buddy Nance says, it is not worth responding to you. Have a nice day Joe B,err Tom Wendt, oops, sorry, I mean Burton,

A very, very, very, very, very reliable souce told me that Joe B. and your I/P addresses are the same. LOL. I know, now Armonsiol is all wrong too. LOL. Troll on big guy, troll on.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2005, 04:05:50 PM »

What's amatter Dakuras?
Tell me about your involvement in the Maywood Handicapping contest.
If you've already answer that, tell me which thread and I'll look it up.

Or do we need to hear from your attorney Parisi?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2005, 04:08:28 PM »

I said stop it Tom, now enough is enough. Go sell some insurance to Joe B. LOL Keep trolling big guy, keep trolling. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2005, 04:15:43 PM »

I said stop it Tom, now enough is enough. Go sell some insurance to Joe B. LOL Keep trolling big guy, keep trolling. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
...sell some PHONY insurance to Joe B...you had a typo there Joe D...LOL  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2005, 04:25:06 PM »

Joe Dakuras - I never said you hit a pic 9....dont know and dont care....But I understand its the norm for you to tell lies on here...as it is for your buddy TC....I proved that fact today. And i'm proving it again right now...you're lying...I never said a word about you hitting the pic 9... I did say you and Horsey are one in the same....because I believe it....and still do.  End of that story....
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2005, 04:26:49 PM »

Troll on big fella, troll on. LOL  Wink

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2005, 04:28:20 PM »

Joe Dakuras - I never said you hit a pic 9....dont know and dont care....But I understand its the norm for you to tell lies on here...as it is for your buddy TC....I proved that fact today. And i'm proving it again right now...you're lying...I never said a word about you hitting the pic 9... I did say you and Horsey are one in the same....because I believe it....and still do.  End of that story....
...tell us all why you believe it.  Is it because you overheard it while eavesdropping on others while hiding under that bridge you haunt ?  LOL TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2005, 04:34:57 PM »

tc and dakuras - I believe you each should round up $1000 apiece....and take my challenge. Prove that I'm a troll....Dakuras - you told me you're in school....and not cash heavy...and TC told me he has $200 in his checking account...surely you guys could use $1000 each....they can talk the talk but they wont walk the walk....One thing I'll say about Scott....if he truly believed i was not Joe B and was in town....he'd at least have the balls to accept the challenge....between the two of you, you have the balls of an old lady....NONE. 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: