Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 02:29:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i luv the nitelife goes for 9 straight tonight  (Read 347 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« on: September 02, 2013, 08:18:17 AM »

what an amazing filly, 9 out of ten this yr , tonight faces a suspect bunch of mostly canadian breds, no somewhereoverarainbow, no ms calia fra, no shebestingin,will they have show pool?, if they do expect a huge amount
if the captain stumbles down the stretch she could be horse of the yr

Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 10:01:18 PM »

she won again but needed a big effort i think they are over racing this horse a bit she raced 10 races in 3  months nice effort from the rapidly inproving aunt caroline who was gaining in the stretch and got second   the horse is owned and trained by frank antonacci known for his quality trotters. he rarely has pacers in his barn 25,000  bet to place on i luv
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:03:37 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 07:08:42 AM »

easy win i beg to differ and i bet here

$216,429 Simcoe easy for I Luv The Nitelife
12:48 PM 03 Sep 2013 NZSTComment (0) Tweet Share Email Print Back to Home page  I Luv The Nitelife wins $216,429 Simcoe Stakes   She makes it look so easy. I Luv The Nitelife used her patented quarter move to the lead and never had to look back en route to an easy one length triumph Monday at Mohawk Raceway in capturing the $216,429 Simcoe Stakes for three-year-old pacing fillies.

It was Aunt Caroline and driver Scott Zeron who started off the co-feature by shooting to the early lead with Belle Boyd and driver Jodie Jamieson grabbing the two-hole spot as they raced to the opening quarter mile in :26.2.

Then the action started to heat up as Love Canal and driver Doug McNair quarter moved to the lead but as soon as they settled in, driver Tim Tetrick started I Luv The Nitelife first-over into a :54.1 half mile and they went right to the top.

Racing into the final turn Jan It Jackson and driver Sylvian Filion came first-over but could not catch up to the leaders as they went by the three-quarters in 1:22.2.

Still holding the field at bay, Tetrick and I Luv The Nitelife has no more challenges as they breezed home to win in 1:50. Aunt Caroline was second with Love Canal third.

It was the tenth win in eleven starts this year for I Luv The Nitelife. The daughter of Rocknroll Hanover is trained by Chris Ryder and is owned by Richard and Joanne Young of Coconut Creek, FL. Sent off as the overwhelming 1/5 betting favorite, I Luv The Nitelife paid just $2.30 to win. She has now earned $861,000 this year.

‘She has been awesome all year,” Tim Tetrick said. “She goes out there and does her job. She wants to win and she likes to win. I think her next start will be in the Jugette in Delaware.”

Earlier on the day, Tetrick was at Tioga Downs where he won the $360,211 Cane Pace with Captaintreacherous in 1:49.2.

By Steve Wolf

MR.DALRAE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 07:11:30 PM »

SAM SHE IS JUST BETTER THAN THOSE GALS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: