Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 01, 2014, 07:46:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ron marsh and mike oosting comparison from last night and spiritual king  (Read 1275 times)
diamond

Ignore
« on: August 30, 2013, 12:52:23 PM »

Last night at Maywood dp angel warmed up like an absolute freight train but was stiffed so to speak in the same way ron marsh tanked mike's cadet years ago. ron marsh got lots of early action on mike's cadet  and he too warmed up huge! Marsh never pulled and let a dog sitting in back of him pull first to get shuffled back to last. result: banned from racing! reason on the irb complaint was, FAILING TO GIVE HIS BEST EFFORT! Last night dp angel got early and late action warmed up huge, looked great on the track and got the same trip ron marsh gave mike's cadet some 20 years ago. when dp angel shook loose the horse made up 10 lengths quickly and would have went by the winner like the winner was standing still in another 10 yards. Then in the pick 6 spiritual king circles the field with smolin and burton and keys a two winner pick 6! funny thing is, if you watch the replay of the winners circle activity eslie pulls cash and tickets out of his front pocket. as smolin prepares to exit the winners circle eslie sneakily slips him cash. then on the way back to the paddock gives him a ticket. pick 6 was hit by mr. burton who's horse closed in 33 1 the week prior and lost by some odd 20 to 30 lengths. Is it fishy? I don't know, but does it look honest?Huh you be the judge. all I can say is, if your gonna slip cash to your driver eslie burton, wait till you get back to the paddock. his brother bounced a check for a $1,000 fine involving lil roy at balmoral in a winning effort months ago. my assumption is he still has not paid it since his name is no longer listed like it always was before. hey, maybe they can use the pick 6 winnings to pay that fine now LOL! bowing
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 02:01:21 PM »

The guys name is Burton?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
IRA

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »

I saw that to !!  I asked bobby about it.  He said  they gave him  2 twenty dollar bills as a tip for winning. .    He didnt know if the other burton bet but eslie did not .  But  its stupid  and looks bad to had a driver anything in the winners  circle.. I once bet  the late, great  DARYL BUSSE  A  $ 40 DD  worth  5000..00    at.  SPT.PARK   AHH.  THOSE WERE THE DAYS !
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 11:52:05 PM »

Not very kosher to tip the driver right there in front of the betting public.  head shake head shake head shake
2thewire

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 12:35:40 AM »

Not very kosher to tip the driver right there in front of the betting public.  head shake head shake head shake

It just doesn't matter anymore. These days a driver could walk right up to the teller window in his uniform and bet against himself in a race and nobody does anything about it. Unfortunately it has become the norm these days and you can just accept it or do what most other people have done. Just walk away and never comeback!!
IRA

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 05:20:31 AM »

Thats only true if its not Smolin
JoeB

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 09:30:50 AM »

Eslie didn't hit the pick 6...didn't even bet spiritual king...and smolin deserved the 40 dollar tip...it was a helluva drive....I have no problem with the driver getting tipped by the owner or trainer...remember owner ray howard?? ask any driver who won for him if he tipped....

maybe if all owners and trainers tipped we'd see better efforts to get to the winners circle....now regarding oo's drive on dps angel??  you'd have to ask him why he didn't pull...horse was coming off a race where she broke if I remember...

should have been a jeremey day interview after the race...but his interviews don't consist of oo any more...the horsr def had a ton of pace after shakin loose
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 09:32:40 AM »

Diamond, I just watched the race & understand your complaint as DP was flying late.

But I submit this for your consideration: The horse was gapping for much of the mile.  Oosting had to pull at the 1/4 to avoid the problem & may have thought he'd just be better off waiting for a quick flow & cover.  Finally, if he takes DP wide around the final turn he loses tons of ground & probably does not get 2nd.

That's just my take, not having a bet in the race but again, I understand your complaint.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
racefixer101

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 10:26:03 AM »

Dolfan there is alitte thing on the lines called handholds and the work like brakes you pull back just alitte bit and the horse will gap
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 01:26:59 PM »

Eslie didn't hit the pick 6...didn't even bet spiritual king

Please don't ruin a good conspiracy story with contrary facts Joe B.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
IRA

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 02:26:46 PM »

RAY WOULD ALWAYS TIP A HUNDO OR 2 . SOMETIMES A WIN TICKET!!    RAY WAS OLD SCHOOL !!
JoeB

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 02:35:15 PM »

Eslie doesn't even know that a pick 6 exists,,,,thats a fact!!
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 06:11:14 PM »

Dolfan there is alitte thing on the lines called handholds and the work like brakes you pull back just alitte bit and the horse will gap

If you believe that the majority of races are fixed then you can't possibly wager on them so it shouldn't matter to you.

Now these handholds, how do they work again?  Huh

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
racefixer101

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 11:52:29 AM »

They work just like your brake pedal in your car. bang head how many times do I have to tell you people I don't bet I race against these cheats hell one of the judges is even involved in a fixed t-bred race at Fairmont park and he's still presides over the races every night. The question is how far up the ladder does the cheating go?
IRA

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 12:05:09 PM »

For some in iLL  anything goes .  For others , everything is a big deal    head shake
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 01:43:43 PM »

They work just like your brake pedal in your car. bang head how many times do I have to tell you people I don't bet I race against these cheats hell one of the judges is even involved in a fixed t-bred race at Fairmont park and he's still presides over the races every night. The question is how far up the ladder does the cheating go?

Brake pedal?  laughing guy

2thewire

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 11:38:40 PM »

Brake pedal?  laughing guy

More like hand brake!!
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 11:35:46 PM »

Eslie didn't hit the pick 6...didn't even bet spiritual king...and smolin deserved the 40 dollar tip...it was a helluva drive....I have no problem with the driver getting tipped by the owner or trainer...remember owner ray howard?? ask any driver who won for him if he tipped....

maybe if all owners and trainers tipped we'd see better efforts to get to the winners circle....now regarding oo's drive on dps angel??  you'd have to ask him why he didn't pull...horse was coming off a race where she broke if I remember...

should have been a jeremey day interview after the race...but his interviews don't consist of oo any more...the horsr def had a ton of pace after shakin loose

BSmeter

Eslie was s-o-o-o happy to get $1,500 for first that he tipped Smolin $40 in the winners circle?

BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 11:43:18 PM »

I saw that to !!  I asked bobby about it.  He said  they gave him  2 twenty dollar bills as a tip for winning. .    He didnt know if the other burton bet but eslie did not .  But  its stupid  and looks bad to had a driver anything in the winners  circle.. I once bet  the late, great  DARYL BUSSE  A  $ 40 DD  worth  5000..00    at.  SPT.PARK   AHH.  THOSE WERE THE DAYS !

The proper way to tip is to give Lamar Wingard a thank you card loaded with Benjamin's at his barn, right?
 sneaky rat

Only a drunk horseman with years of training experience would tip in the winners circle. Bomb

Or a new owner who doesn't know any better. dunno

Or a veteran horseman so excited about his stolen booty that he forgets protocol! sneaky doh

But leave it to IRA to switch right into DAMAGE CONTROL mode and cover bobbys ass. sneaky bang head

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 11:47:17 PM »

WARNING!

WARNING!

WARNING!

*** entering the thread! doh

*** holding can of white paint to purify all negative comments regarding cheating! screwy bang head

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 12:01:43 AM »

Would you be referring to the same Ray Howard who had the NANCE brothers training for him? sneaky doh

The same Nances with the most M-99 positives in the history of Illinois racing? sneaky doh

Not too hard to tip "hundo's" when you knew you couldn't lose! sneaky doh

M-99 use meant the driver didn't matter he only needed to not fall out of the bike. bang head

The pools were huge back then and a M-99 juiced horse guaranteed you would not lose your wagers. sneaky

So tipping "hundo's" or win tickets was not a gamble for the owner. sneaky 

It was expected. sneaky doh

honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 01:17:13 AM »

WARNING!

WARNING!

WARNING!

*** entering the thread! doh

*** holding can of white paint to purify all negative comments regarding cheating! screwy bang head

Roll Eyes

It is clearly established that you are the no-proof conspiracy-spouting ***, ***.

You never provide any proof of anything you claim. Just make up a story and run with it.

If you have proof this Elsie hit the Pick 6, provide it, or take a hike, you fake.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: