Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 06:53:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You don't like it shove IT!  (Read 1521 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: November 19, 2005, 10:14:56 PM »

I noticed you crybabies don't like JOHN FRANK posting. You cry to moderator saying he is to logical,HE speaks the truth too much,HE knows more than all of us combined. You want something to complain about. Try this FAIRYS. Your game sucks. Nothing but armed robbers,rapists,and serial killers lurk about in the evening like you do. SO STAY TUNED. I'll weed you F##### out. Next stop for half of you is Death Row.
Report to moderator   Logged
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 10:18:23 PM »

yeah, you are a winner!!!

Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 10:23:24 PM »

I noticed you crybabies don't like JOHN FRANK posting. You cry to moderator saying he is to logical,HE speaks the truth too much,HE knows more than all of us combined. You want something to complain about. Try this FAIRYS. Your game sucks. Nothing but armed robbers,rapists,and serial killers lurk about in the evening like you do. SO STAY TUNED. I'll weed you F##### out. Next stop for half of you is Death Row.

John
           Who's complaining to Janine? I don't mind you posting here. It's a free board so feel free to post wherever you choose. I speak the truth and so does John Frank. Whoever doesn't like us then I say
 " F**KEM ALL ". 
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 10:31:17 PM »

Thank you Dan. The funny thing is as you know your side is the most vocal. I would also like to know who the ***"s are. They can all kiss my ass.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 10:48:10 PM »

One last point to all you wimps. I am well known at many sites. Not Harness,but flats. I have been on the verge of being tossed,because of simpletons like yourself. Instead,those who run sites,realized that my post contributions were valuable. TONS AND I SAY TONS only go to see what I have posted. So Neanderthals:DON'T *** WITH ME.
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 11:24:43 PM »

John, exactly what this forum needed was a young man like yourself with fresh ideas and a positive attitude.
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 11:26:46 PM »

John, exactly what this forum needed was a young man like yourself with fresh ideas and a positive attitude.

John
           Someone said that " Chitown Stan " is Tom Wendt. Just thought I'd let you know that.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 11:40:39 PM »

John,

Nice post....I read your book.  How to win friends and influence people.   What in the hell is all the ranting and raving about??  I must have missed something. 
off stride

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 01:32:55 AM »

WHO CARES WHAT JOHN FRANKS N BEANS THINKS...HE WOULD NEED A STEP LADDER JUST TO KISS MY ASS...ONCE AGAIN TALKIN ABOUT T-BRED PEOPLE AND THEIR EGO PROBLEMS...

« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 08:15:22 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2005, 02:26:35 AM »

If Dan *** vouches for you that is good enough for me.

Welcome to the forum John. Your home. Your really home.
redneck

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2005, 12:52:08 PM »

John Frank

with all the stuff on here I can`t believe someone would single you out , I choose to ignore you
when you start posting stuff that doesn`t make sense.

By the way I saw Clockerterry called you out for a Handicapping tourney today. Undecided
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2005, 12:52:27 PM »

john frank seems to be an ***hole.... i dont mind if he posts here! but who you callin a ***? lol     and im well known threw out the World wide web and Il harness tracks lol    and i surely dont hide my name... people who have a prob with me can just easily find me at the track or email me or call me.... but anywho DA bearS!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2005, 12:39:35 AM »

John
           Someone said that " Chitown Stan " is Tom Wendt. Just thought I'd let you know that.

Dan,

Thats not fair. I was a big fan of yours as a trainer here a while back, and one of the reasons I am on this forum is because I heard that top flight trainers and drivers in the Chicago area posted here on a regular basis. I was hoping to get some tips on how to become a better horseplayer and I am eventually planning to get in the sport on a full time basis. Tom is a decent fellow, but I don't have any connections with him anymore, and if he did get caught or whatever, thats fine. It has nothing  to do with me and thats the way I want it to stay.

Stan
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2005, 01:35:39 AM »

John

And you just figured that out. Tom has so many names he is losing track of them. Chitown Stan is da man. LOL. All I will say is TROLL ON BIG GUY, TROLL ON!  LOL. Grin
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 01:48:19 AM by HORSEY » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: