Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 24, 2014, 04:55:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday Night Balmoral Thread w PICK 5 CARROVER 21K HI 5 CARRYOVER  (Read 440 times)
jdizigg

« on: June 23, 2013, 05:07:34 PM »

Free Analysis
http://www.drf.com/news/balmoral-sunday-623-analysis

Free p5 program
http://www.trackmaster.com/usta/bml0623x.pdf

Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool

Best Bet (33 - 62 / $115.40): STARDOM BOUND (10th)

Spot Play: UPFRONT MISS MAJOR (7th)

Race 2

(2) SARA THE SPY filly jogged last out against the field with a big late kick.  Filly will need to mind her manners but appears to be the horse to beat.  (5) TROT FUDGE SUNDAE still a few question marks about the 2-year-old champ; it looked like she was getting ready to set sail at the top of the stretch last out before jumping off stride.  She recovered and should an explosive move to finish the mile.  (1) JUST FOR FUN filly is one half of a powerful entry and the three-year-old gets the best post.

Race 3

(5) DRAGON'S SPORT going to try the gelding one last time as he has been improving with each start. (6) COAL BLACK scored a relative easy victory last out dominating at Maywood.  Gelding ships back to the big track and a repeat of that effort makes him dangerous; vulnerable late.  (7) FOX VALLEY MALONE three-year-old has talent but only one start on the year.  Watch the tote board early because I suspect if he's ready he would be the horse to beat.

Race 4

In a very tough race to handicap (6) KELSEY'S STAR just raced evenly last out but finds a very soft field full of question marks.  (5) VIENNA filly shows breaks but also has shown big ability.  The 2-year-old faces older but would be a threat if she stayed trotting.  (3) MONTICELLO LULU four-year-old also has breaking issued but looked to have gotten a few kinks worked out in the qualifier.

Race 5

(6) REVOLUTIONARY gelding has a lot of positives going for him.  He picks up the top driver, takes a big drop in class for a tag, and appears to be pacing fastest of all.  (8) OHYOUATEONETOO gelding was flying late in the mile last out and has put in three good efforts in a row.  Should the top choice set a fast pace and falter the 5-five-year-old could pick up the pieces late.  (7) SERGEANT STRYKER four-year-old looks inconsistent on paper but did put in a decent effort two back.

Race 6

(2) EXPLOSIVE MUSCLES well bred trotter makes his sophomore debut off a nice qualifier to some good trotters; threat.  (3) SNEAKY filly is making her first start in a new barn and has flashed some talent.  (7) FOX VALLEY LEGEND gelding put in a pretty good effort last out and could move forward off that effort.

HI 5 race

Race 10

(4) STARDOM BOUND mare takes a good drop in class after racing gamely in her last three.  Five-year-old only has one win on the year but appears to find a great spot to do some damage.  (8) SLEAZY DOES IT well bred mare went a big second quarter last out and that could have been the difference as she had little to offer late.  (3) VOLLEYBALL STAR has thrown in two clunkers in a row but has flashed talent and speed including at this track last month.

Good luck if your playing  beer beer  trotter dollar
Report to moderator   Logged
jdizigg

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 05:38:18 PM »

Balmoral Park [H]

Race#: 2 PICK 5 $0.50

Runner(s): 1, 2/ 5/ 6/ 6/ 2, 3, 6, 7

Cost: $4.00   
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 06:57:44 PM »

Magee's horse #5 in the 3rd looks like a little pony.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 07:36:32 PM »

I put my play in early and singled #6 in race 3 and got stuck with a lousey favorite due to a scratch.  head shake head shake
Illinois sucks

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 07:43:14 PM »

I am still alive on a 216 dollar ticket have the 2 3 and 4.  Will make up for a poor showing by horse.  Will be more luck than anything not a lot of time into rattling off numbers at the window. Hope I don't jinx myself this isn't a no hitter type of thing.
trottingstud

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 07:48:33 PM »

hi 5 ticket

48/348/34568/34568/all $14.40 for a dime bet

good luck everyone
jdizigg

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 07:51:17 PM »

I am still alive on a 216 dollar ticket have the 2 3 and 4.  Will make up for a poor showing by horse.  Will be more luck than anything not a lot of time into rattling off numbers at the window. Hope I don't jinx myself this isn't a no hitter type of thing.

Good luck jim, I had 4 horses in the 4th leg and tossed Leroy miller  doh
jdizigg

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »

$1.00

PK4

4 / 3, 7 / 10, 4, 8 / 4

$6.00
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 07:56:01 PM »

Race 6 #2   thumbs up
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 08:01:29 PM »

Can somebody close the window, I'm getting a draft.
3-1 when they were going to the start.
Illinois sucks

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 08:04:19 PM »

Guessing first and last ever cash on a pick five.  Had a nice ex wager 2-4 time to leave.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 08:11:36 PM »

Guessing first and last ever cash on a pick five.  Had a nice ex wager 2-4 time to leave.

Nice job Illinois.    trophy trophy
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 09:41:25 PM »

Huge effort by Sleazy first over.

52.4 by these.

jdizigg

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 09:42:32 PM »

Huge effort by Sleazy first over.

52.4 by these.

Was hoping for a nice big carryover for Wednesday  head shake
spivey

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 10:59:20 PM »

I have watched the replay many many times now. Please tell me who ran 4th?  The 3 looks 4th all day long.  And not by just a little.  Like by a head.  The angle even favors the outside.  Come on placing judges. Admit it. Someone goofed
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:04:07 PM by spivey » Report to moderator   Logged
Mohawk Emeritus

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 11:27:05 PM »

need to call it.  gave it out after the results.  How do we know.  I like the 5 race 1 and the 6 race 2 tomorrow night.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 07:11:18 AM »

I have watched the replay many many times now. Please tell me who ran 4th?  The 3 looks 4th all day long.  And not by just a little.  Like by a head.  The angle even favors the outside.  Come on placing judges. Admit it. Someone goofed

8-4-2-1-3   The 1 is 4th. Judges got it correct. You can clearly see the 1 and 2 both passed the 3 in deep stretch. It was difficult to tell which of the 1 and 2 was 3rd and 4th but #3 clearly 5th.
spivey

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 08:30:13 AM »

8-4-2-1-3   The 1 is 4th. Judges got it correct. You can clearly see the 1 and 2 both passed the 3 in deep stretch. It was difficult to tell which of the 1 and 2 was 3rd and 4th but #3 clearly 5th.
   i respectfully disagree or maybe i just need glasses. i will get my cheaters on and review again.
Illinois sucks

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 09:13:36 AM »

Whatever Mohawk, the only reason I posted it because I was excited.  I'm not a big pick 4 or 5 guy hit only one pick 4 in my life actually at Mohawk a few years back.  Think it was Pepsi cup night or something.  Put a ticket together at the window so I'm fearing I was more lucky than skilled in this case.  So could care less about your opinion but here's my ticket 50 cent ticket for 216.00.  1,2,6/3,5,7,8/2,3,6/1,6,7,8/2,3,4.  Was a bit surprised that the same amount of tickets alive after the third leg with the 1 horse winning the fourth were live for the fifth race.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: