Free p5 programhttp://www.trackmaster.com/usta/bml0623x.pdf
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (33 - 62 / $115.40): STARDOM BOUND (10th)
Spot Play: UPFRONT MISS MAJOR (7th)
(2) SARA THE SPY filly jogged last out against the field with a big late kick. Filly will need to mind her manners but appears to be the horse to beat. (5) TROT FUDGE SUNDAE still a few question marks about the 2-year-old champ; it looked like she was getting ready to set sail at the top of the stretch last out before jumping off stride. She recovered and should an explosive move to finish the mile. (1) JUST FOR FUN filly is one half of a powerful entry and the three-year-old gets the best post.
(5) DRAGON'S SPORT going to try the gelding one last time as he has been improving with each start. (6) COAL BLACK scored a relative easy victory last out dominating at Maywood. Gelding ships back to the big track and a repeat of that effort makes him dangerous; vulnerable late. (7) FOX VALLEY MALONE three-year-old has talent but only one start on the year. Watch the tote board early because I suspect if he's ready he would be the horse to beat.
In a very tough race to handicap (6) KELSEY'S STAR just raced evenly last out but finds a very soft field full of question marks. (5) VIENNA filly shows breaks but also has shown big ability. The 2-year-old faces older but would be a threat if she stayed trotting. (3) MONTICELLO LULU four-year-old also has breaking issued but looked to have gotten a few kinks worked out in the qualifier.
(6) REVOLUTIONARY gelding has a lot of positives going for him. He picks up the top driver, takes a big drop in class for a tag, and appears to be pacing fastest of all. (8) OHYOUATEONETOO gelding was flying late in the mile last out and has put in three good efforts in a row. Should the top choice set a fast pace and falter the 5-five-year-old could pick up the pieces late. (7) SERGEANT STRYKER four-year-old looks inconsistent on paper but did put in a decent effort two back.
(2) EXPLOSIVE MUSCLES well bred trotter makes his sophomore debut off a nice qualifier to some good trotters; threat. (3) SNEAKY filly is making her first start in a new barn and has flashed some talent. (7) FOX VALLEY LEGEND gelding put in a pretty good effort last out and could move forward off that effort.
HI 5 race
(4) STARDOM BOUND mare takes a good drop in class after racing gamely in her last three. Five-year-old only has one win on the year but appears to find a great spot to do some damage. (8) SLEAZY DOES IT well bred mare went a big second quarter last out and that could have been the difference as she had little to offer late. (3) VOLLEYBALL STAR has thrown in two clunkers in a row but has flashed talent and speed including at this track last month.
Good luck if your playing