Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 07:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question For Ira About 100% True Event Involving Bobby Saturday Night?  (Read 1979 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2013, 03:09:59 AM »

I see. You personally don't know the one cashing from Adam, but somehow the cosmos tells you he knows Bobby and has communicated with him in the past.

screwy screwy screwy

Thank goodness I have better things to do for the next few months than to listen to your senile rants. screwy

You are the idiot savant of the forum and your championship form is shinning threw again. bowing trophy
Report to moderator   Logged

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2013, 03:10:06 AM »

Hey ***!

Look again. Both were at 2.40 to 1.

Just like I said.

Hey ***, look again, Dean Magee's horse has the *, just like I said. Wagering favorite. NOT Bobby's.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2013, 03:14:21 AM »

Thank goodness I have better things to do for the next few months than to listen to your senile rants. screwy

So says the *** who kicked off his senile rant by saying guys who have communicated with Bobby in the past knew not to bet this horse, and then admits he doesn't know if the OTB guy he's talking about is associated with any driver at all.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2013, 03:29:06 AM »

Hey ***, look again, Dean Magee's horse has the *, just like I said. Wagering favorite. NOT Bobby's.

Listen little girl show me the exact amount bet to win to support your claim? dunno

The odds are listed as EXACTLY the same for each horse. nyah

You can't claim victory without proof. doh

I'm waiting. popcorn

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2013, 04:59:55 AM »

I tell ya the guy missed his calling. CIA should fly him to every marathon or major event, and have him snoop around. No doubt in my mind the U.S. would be a safer place.

Safer, maybe, but, 99% population would be in jail
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2013, 05:03:06 AM »

The forum *** strikes again!

All Dale has to do is drive his normal way, on the rail, and try in the stretch.

Why didn't Travis drive this horse, moron?

He just tanked the 1/2 Seekman horse in the race before?

C'mon.. U really haven't taken notice that TSeekman is a god damn ***? Jerry won't put him on horses.. That's how bad he is
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2013, 05:05:33 AM »

Hey ***!

Look again. Both were at 2.40 to 1.

Just like I said.

In harness racing can you really call 2.4-1 a "dead chalk"
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2013, 06:00:10 AM »

So now Dale Hiteman is in on it too. It just gets better and better.

The only reason Hiteman won with Goose On The Rocks was because he got a killing front end pace of 55 flat to the half and they crawled in the second half of 58.4 secs in a final time of 1:53:4. Usually Balmoral is a track where majority of the races are slow paced boat races. Hiteman was 7 1/4 lengths of the pace at the half sitting chilly on the rail. This is a kind of trip that drivers dream of but rarely get in their real lives. If the pace had been 57 and change to the half like it usually is at Balmoral, Hiteman is not even in the super

I suppose Hiteman and the 6' 1" short haired guy who walked in before the race with fist fulls of money knew beforehand that they will get a killing pace and they will win with the Goose. All I can say is Wow!!!

Talk about beating a dead horse

Learn to cap you dimwit before blabbing all your bullshit and I am still waiting for you to tell me how you can fix a race to lose by a nose while leading in the stretch.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:57:58 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2013, 06:18:05 AM »

I am still waiting for you to tell me how you can fix a race to lose by a nose while leading in the stretch.

Wow, those guys must really be good to pull something like that off!!  I think you will have a long wait.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2013, 06:33:36 AM »

Here are the results from that race

4    Goose On The Rocks    Dale Hiteman   54.40    23.60    6.20    
3    Mysterious Bob    Todd Warren       11.00    5.00    
8    Life Is Good Today    Robert Smolin           2.60    

Win pool $14226 Place pool $4091 Show pool $2274

Wager Type    Numbers/Payouts   Pool    
 Exacta    (4-3 $485.20)   $18,162    
 Trifecta    (4-3-8 $1,919.40)   $19,282    
 Superfecta    (4-3-8-5 $1,546.95)   $12,503    

The money bet on the horse to win was only $429.

With 15% takeout for the exacta & tri there were only 32 $2 tix sold for the exacta and about 9 tix sold for the tri.

How much did that young man 6'1" tall could have possibly bet in the race is the question?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:37:46 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2013, 06:39:49 AM »

I am still waiting for you to tell me how you can fix a race to lose by a nose while leading in the stretch.

Wow, those guys must really be good to pull something like that off!!  I think you will have a long wait.

Thats exactly what he accused Smolin of doing screwy

I think you're right about the long wait Bow.He got caught with his pants down on that one. I must have asked him the question at least a dozen times but no answer forth coming. This guy has no idea how to check a result chart.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:02:37 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2013, 07:42:40 AM »

Listen little girl show me the exact amount bet to win to support your claim? dunno

I'm waiting. popcorn

Super Slueth has no clue what the astrick means. The proof is the astrick. doh
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2013, 09:28:49 AM »

The * notation is in the charts you ***! Now what ... in your world we can't even believe the charts?

2   SO BE IT   L   2   6-7   5o-7   5o-3H   2-1   7-5   1:54.4   30.0   *2.40   De Magee    Ki Rinker

The payoffs are, and Magee's horse has the * next to it so that soft-brained *** such as yourself will know which really DID have the most money bet on it. And in case you didn't realize it, ***, due to breakage there can actually be quite a difference between 2.40 and 2.40 (the payoff amounts, NOT actual odds) as far as what was actually wagered. The real payoff for Magee's horse could have been almost $2.60.

But let's say even if they were within a penny of each other, then why aren't you going on about Dean Magee (and trainer Kim Rinker) on "the favorite" also not beating that POS (you claim) horse that won?

I'm waiting.

Posted above, and on the Balmoral charts. The *

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2013, 09:30:54 AM »

Super Slueth has no clue what the astrick means. The proof is the astrick. doh

Thank you. He's obviously making a fool of himself in front of everyone still reading.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2013, 09:40:01 AM »

How much did that young man 6'1" tall could have possibly bet in the race is the question?

Or closer to 6'3"

But swoo's going to tell us shortly, because he peeked over the guy's shoulder as he was betting to know the tickets in order to tell us the guy did not use Bobby.

P.S. - Can you think of anything creepier than walking into a quiet, empty OTB like swoo describes, late at night (12th race late), go to make a bet, and all of a sudden out of all that non-population of customers there's a wild-eyed crazed sterno bum with a cane leaning over your shoulder, breathing his rotten-toothed crackhead breath into your breathing space, and peeking at what you're betting?

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »

The only reason Hiteman won with Goose On The Rocks was because he got a killing front end pace of 55 flat to the half and they crawled in the second half of 58.4 secs in a final time of 1:53:4.

Aha. So Kyle Wilfong and John Roberts were in on it too, setting up that front end pace?

It just keeps on getting better.

jack baker

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2013, 09:52:43 AM »

This is a magical thread that will disappear soon.

To bad because it is very amusing.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2013, 10:03:47 AM »

Aha. So Kyle Wilfong and John Roberts were in on it too, setting up that front end pace?

It just keeps on getting better.

Didn't you know the pace setters and the come from behind drivers all had a meeting in the kitchen just before the race to discuss how the race will be set up?

Mr Super Sleuth is getting all the details of this meeting as we speak. Stay tuned 
IRA

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »

first of all, I would like to say im sorry for losing my temper on here.  its never happened before.   but im so tired of this guy comin on here with stories about me and my son.   this latest story is a COMPLETE LIE .  saying travis seekman stiffed is a COMPLETE LIE.    BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter    again, bobby is tryin his best to win.  he is not involved in any fixing !!   these kids want to win !! he also keeps picking on john roberts , another guy WHO LOVES TO WIN!!  I JUST CANT STAND ANYMORE  BSmeter. I NEED A TIMEOUT!!   will return when when i get my wits about me .  if I didnt lose everynite this might not bother me so much.      IM GOIN BAD!!   AGAIN, IM SORRY!!                                                  PS,  i know the name smolin brings lots of hits and interest but WTF !!
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2013, 10:09:59 AM »

Didn't you know the pace setters and the come from behind drivers all had a meeting in the kitchen just before the race to discuss how the race will be set up?

Mr Super Sleuth is getting all the details of this meeting as we speak. Stay tuned 
Way too many people involved for this to have occured.
Bottom line Hiteman got the perfect fractions and trip..End of story.
Conspiracy my buttocks..Swoody concentrate on the little league travel ball.  I am sure there are multiple conspiracies there...We all are aware of the Iowa conspiracy.  I am sure you can uncover more.  screwy screwy screwy screwy
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2013, 10:10:51 AM »

Or closer to 6'3"

But swoo's going to tell us shortly, because he peeked over the guy's shoulder as he was betting to know the tickets in order to tell us the guy did not use Bobby.

P.S. - Can you think of anything creepier than walking into a quiet, empty OTB like swoo describes, late at night (12th race late), go to make a bet, and all of a sudden out of all that non-population of customers there's a wild-eyed crazed sterno bum with a cane leaning over your shoulder, breathing his rotten-toothed crackhead breath into your breathing space, and peeking at what you're betting?

If that fake crippled jack off came up behind me while I was betting and tried snooping I'd trn around and call the creep out right to his face... What a pathetic loser that man is... A sad sad individual.

-EYE
Illinois sucks

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2013, 10:14:49 AM »

Try again with what Steve?  Never said I was there when the race went, without ADW I went to bet my horse at the Meadows.  Since Arlington wasn't taking their signal I went home.  I don't waste my money trying to figure who's ready to race and who isn't, same goes for the trainers at that track.  I'm surprised that many do but I guess it is their money.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »

Not to mention engineering that exciting three-horse finish.

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2013, 11:01:44 AM »

Not to mention engineering that exciting three-horse finish.
they are just trying to put some excitement back into the game..Great marketing skills by theses driver laddies.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2013, 12:04:18 PM »

they are just trying to put some excitement back into the game..Great marketing skills by theses driver laddies.

Great driving skills, too, for a bunch that posters like swoo have characterized as absolutely talentless.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: