Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 09:02:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question For Ira About 100% True Event Involving Bobby Saturday Night?  (Read 1941 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: May 12, 2013, 02:46:57 AM »

I know you (Ira) are going to have a cow and try to divert attention away from Bobby by attacking me but...

Something happened tonight at the OTB that calls into question the integrity of Illinois racing again.

I haven't been able to go much but tonight was able to get there after the 9th race was over.

Not many people there and only 3 people sitting at the bar. The lack of patrons stood out.

Anyway somehow the guys that Bobby has communicated with before knew NOT to use him on top in the 12th.

Bobby was on the chalk Life Is Good Today in the 12th. He was picked to win.

I did not play a pick4 since I had no time to handicap the races.

And I never would have used Dale Hiteman on Seekman's horse Goose On The Rocks at 26-1 anyway.

But somebody did big time and is the reason for my thread.

Right before this race a young man about 6' 1", very short hair wearing a blue and white sports pullover shows up.

Obviously the guy place some bets but nothing at this point was unusual until the 12th race was over.

This guy had $20k in winning tickets on the 12th race and had to sign multiple wg-2's.

How awesome it must feel to show up just in time for a particular race and cash $20k without a program! sneaky

I didn't stick around to watch that group celebrate their unusual handicapping acumen and "Lucky" guess! sneaky

I had just watched Travis Seekman go backwards at 1/2 on Four Starzzz Z! Huge form reversal for Joe Seekman.

Then watched Bobby fake drive LIGT while Hiteman wins at 26-1 on the Joe Seekman POS in the 12th! sneaky

I couldn't take anymore. I've been very busy for roughly 3 weeks and I walk in late for this shit? doh

For the asskissers and nonbelievers compare Bobby's drive last Saturday on Bell Valley Bill to tonight's 12th. sneaky

Bobby's Bell Valley Bill drive is how he normally drives when he is trying hard to win and not playing games.

Save your breath about not beating a dead horse or whatever because that has never stopped Bobby in the past.

Bobby beats the hell out of his horses all the time except when he doesn't want to improve his position.

Add to this lack of motivation in his drive the strange betting irregularity and "Impossible Luck" at the teller window.

It all adds up to same old con games being played at Balmoral by the same old players.

These winning tickets were signed for therefore there is a paper trail to follow.

But there is no point in telling the IRB because they have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that they don't care. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 03:20:24 AM »

It was text a friend night.
The guy had light colored hair right?
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 08:05:54 AM »

So now Dale Hiteman is in on it too. It just gets better and better.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
APPRENTICE

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 08:10:55 AM »

So now Dale Hiteman is in on it too. It just gets better and better.

PLEASE.....

STOP THIS CRAZY SHT,,,

HITEMAN A CLASS ACT,,PERIOD,,,

IF U LOST A BET ,,TAKE IT LIKE  MAN AND MOVE ON,,,,

SHT GETTIN OLD,,,

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:15:55 AM by LUCPARK » Report to moderator   Logged
Illinois sucks

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 08:26:43 AM »

Steve, we had to read numerous accounts on you being thrown out of the Joliet OTB.  George informed me they let you back but yet no thread on that news.  I walked in the OTB around eight maybe a few more people place a ghost town. 
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 08:28:18 AM »

Eight count 'em eight horses in that 12th at odds less than the winner, including the ACTUAL wagering favorite which was driven by Dean Magee. And swoo assures us the winner was a "POS". Wow that's a lot of guys in on setting that one up.

bowing

CRUISER

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 08:59:12 AM »

I know you (Ira) are going to have a cow and try to divert attention away from Bobby by attacking me but...

Something happened tonight at the OTB that calls into question the integrity of Illinois racing again.

I haven't been able to go much but tonight was able to get there after the 9th race was over.

Not many people there and only 3 people sitting at the bar. The lack of patrons stood out.

Anyway somehow the guys that Bobby has communicated with before knew NOT to use him on top in the 12th.

And I never would have used Dale Hiteman on Seekman's horse Goose On The Rocks at 26-1 anyway.

Right before this race a young man about 6' 1", very short hair wearing a blue and white sports pullover shows up.

Obviously the guy place some bets but nothing at this point was unusual until the 12th race was over.

This guy had $20k in winning tickets on the 12th race and had to sign multiple wg-2's.

How awesome it must feel to show up just in time for a particular race and cash $20k without a program! sneaky

I didn't stick around to watch that group celebrate their unusual handicapping acumen and "Lucky" guess! sneaky

I had just watched Travis Seekman go backwards at 1/2 on Four Starzzz Z! Huge form reversal for Joe Seekman.

Then watched Bobby fake drive LIGT while Hiteman wins at 26-1 on the Joe Seekman POS in the 12th! sneaky

I couldn't take anymore. I've been very busy for roughly 3 weeks and I walk in late for this shit? doh

For the asskissers and nonbelievers compare Bobby's drive last Saturday on Bell Valley Bill to tonight's 12th. sneaky

Bobby's Bell Valley Bill drive is how he normally drives when he is trying hard to win and not playing games.

Save your breath about not beating a dead horse or whatever because that has never stopped Bobby in the past.

Bobby beats the hell out of his horses all the time except when he doesn't want to improve his position.

Add to this lack of motivation in his drive the strange betting irregularity and "Impossible Luck" at the teller window.

It all adds up to same old con games being played at Balmoral by the same old players.

These winning tickets were signed for therefore there is a paper trail to follow.

But there is no point in telling the IRB because they have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that they don't care. 

Know it all is very observent indeed.  Luc go back into hibernation the bookies may find you! Also you do like driving DEMO's don't blow that!
 I.R.A.  stay silent , you are very stupid and will implicate your son and others so,,, shut up! 
Great Job KIA !   
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 09:32:44 AM »

Swoody can you ever tell a story that does not read like War and Peace ?
Smolin stiffed a horse and Hiteman was in on a fix.  That is the story correct ?
See One line two sentences, now that was not so difficult was it swoody Huh  bang head bang head bang head
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 09:35:31 AM »

Ok ok
It was my boy cashing them tickets, we pooled a little cash together but it wasn't as much as you said.
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 09:38:53 AM »

Swoody can you ever tell a story that does not read like War and Peace ?
Smolin stiffed a horse and Hiteman was in on a fix.  That is the story correct ?
See One line two sentences, now that was not so difficult was it swoody Huh  bang head bang head bang head
Hey NJC!
I have been saying the same thing for years now.
By the time you get to the end of the story, you forget what the story was about.
All I remember is Hiteman/Smolin/Short Haired guy w/pullover...
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 09:45:38 AM »

Hey NJC!
I have been saying the same thing for years now.
By the time you get to the end of the story, you forget what the story was about.
All I remember is Hiteman/Smolin/Short Haired guy w/pullover...
Don't forget 6'1" and collected 20k ?  Now how would swoody know the amount ??
Spies, I tell you, the man  has spies all over the place.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2013, 09:56:31 AM »

Don't forget 6'1" and collected 20k ?  Now how would swoody know the amount ??
Spies, I tell you, the man  has spies all over the place.

Apparently tellers at that OTB are filling swoo in on others' WG-2 info.

And I also wonder how swoo knows the mysterious guy in short hair did NOT use bobby in any wager? $20k and signers, that must have been some serious exotics, but swoo knows Bobby was not used? Wow, he must be creeping around and following guys to the windows again.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:00:19 AM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 10:03:38 AM »

I tell ya the guy missed his calling. CIA should fly him to every marathon or major event, and have him snoop around. No doubt in my mind the U.S. would be a safer place.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 10:23:15 AM »

Top three separated by a couple of heads...Hiteman usual rail skimming trip to get there.
Surprised swoody made no mention of the horse who paced 2nd by a hd with Warren in the bike for Welch at 12-1 Huh
Amazing how these guys, who most classify as bad drivers can set up these races, give out ice cold numpers and make it be so close.. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Huff N Puff

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 11:12:27 AM »

ANOTHER GREAT POST BY A GREAT POSTER ...THANK YOU KNOWITALL

YOU ARE 100% ON....THESE DUMB AZZ NOOBS DONT KNOW CHIT ABOUT CHITOWN RACING..
COMPLETE BRAIN DEAD JACK-OFFFFS
KEEP THEM COMING KNOWITALL..YOU R THE NUMBER 1 POSTER ON THIS SITE

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 12:39:44 PM »

Top three separated by a couple of heads...Hiteman usual rail skimming trip to get there.
Surprised swoody made no mention of the horse who paced 2nd by a hd with Warren in the bike for Welch at 12-1 Huh
Amazing how these guys, who most classify as bad drivers can set up these races, give out ice cold numpers and make it be so close.. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

It is astounding. One day they can't drive an Amish buggy, and the next they're setting up beauties like this that every driver in the race had to drive his lifetime best to set up so nicely.

IRA

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 12:43:32 PM »

You are a very sad sick man !!!  I singled life is good today !!  He got a perfect trip.abd bobby beat the shit out of him tryin to win !!      The horse is just not good right now !!   You need to stop telling lies steve. Or maybe your being lied to. But stop it now !!       Im not hacing a good tine steve. I lost 200 on that horse .   STOP NOW  STEVE !!   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
IRA

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 12:46:27 PM »

Bobby is very depressed about not winning !!  HE WANTS TO WIN BAD !!!!
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 12:58:43 PM »

You are a very sad sick man !!!  I singled life is good today !!  He got a perfect trip.abd bobby beat the shit out of him tryin to win !!      The horse is just not good right now !!   You need to stop telling lies steve. Or maybe your being lied to. But stop it now !!       Im not hacing a good tine steve. I lost 200 on that horse .   STOP NOW  STEVE !!   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Excessive whipping according to you!
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2013, 01:06:40 PM »

Excessive whipping according to you!
Don't often agree with you Sookiemeister but "bobby beat the shit out of him" sure sounds like excessive whipping.  Ira those are your own words.. Of course, you can use the old lame excuse.  I was quoted out of context or my quote was taken out of context.
 bang head bang head bang head bang head
isupol

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 01:44:37 PM »

For the record, I'm closer to 6'3" than 6'1", I've only met Smolin a few times, and I've probably forgotten more about horses than you know. Now get back to playing your 8:5 favorites.
IRA

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 01:48:11 PM »

How bout suck my dick !!  Dont take that out of  context !
IRA

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 01:49:43 PM »

The only on here is excesive  BSmeter.    Goodbye
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 01:54:19 PM »

How bout suck my dick !!  Dont take that out of  context !
Real classy....You posted it. Now this is how you respond to it.. You are a lowlife.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »

Real classy....You posted it. Now this is how you respond to it.. You are a lowlife.
Quote from the mod "In ten minutes I'm going to delete this topic" sarcasm

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: