Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 09:25:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eight Year Suspension For The Sheik's Trainer  (Read 1306 times)
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« on: April 26, 2013, 01:27:11 AM »

Unlike here, the  English folks takes their horse racing seriously when it comes to handing out suspensions. Al Zarooni, the Sheilk's trainer should have known better than to mess with the English

All contaminated horses involved suspended for 6 months.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/77787/al-zarooni-slapped-with-8-year-suspension#ixzz2RWZzwL8L
Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 01:34:15 AM »

Like Fuzzypants said in a previous post he will be picking dates for the next 8 years in the UAE.

Lucky for him the date season has just started.

I just hope he isn't afraid of heights and knows how to climb tall trees.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:57:23 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 01:35:54 AM »

Like Fuzzypants said in a previous post he will be picking dates for the next 8 years in the UAE.

Lucky for him the date season has just started.

U busted him all ready the eye in the sb sky!
He had his application in with date pickers temporarys when the blood was drawn.
Bet he hit a pik 6!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:41:22 AM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 01:44:35 AM »

I am sure the Sheik is appalled by the stiff sentence. That would be 2 appalls in one week.

The Sheik will be looking for a new trainer soon.

Anyone here know how to train a thoroughbred horse?

The pay is nice. 500 barrels of oil per month plus perks. popcorn

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 02:04:38 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 03:34:12 AM »

The appalled Sheik
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:50:16 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 08:11:10 AM »

He should call Lou Pena!

THE REAL TRUTH

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »

He should call Lou Pena!

OMG---that Mexicali would last 5 minutes over there in a drug free world--after he gives his first injections--he would be driven into the desert-his balls cut off ,whipped on his bare ass, sand shoved in his mouth--and then run over by a 4 wheel drive-repeatedly-then buried in the sand.  

Watch what a Sheikh from the UAE does to someone who screws him over--in this case its Sheikh  al- Nahyan--a relative of Sheikh Mo

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c5_1240489610   popcorn popcorn popcorn
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 10:58:22 AM »

Maybe wrestlings THE IRON SEIIKH can train for the Sheikh
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 11:25:59 AM »

OMG---that Mexicali would last 5 minutes over there in a drug free world--after he gives his first injections--he would be driven into the desert-his balls cut off ,whipped on his bare ass, sand shoved in his mouth--and then run over by a 4 wheel drive-repeatedly-then buried in the sand.  

Watch what a Sheikh from the UAE does to someone who screws him over--in this case its Sheikh  al- Nahyan--a relative of Sheikh Mo

Wow!!! Thats one mean Sheik to put it lightly.

Al-Zarooni must be shivering in his boots for bringing shame and bad name throughout the world to the Sheik's family.

bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 11:29:05 AM »

Oh hell, just give him a 100 lashes and let him back!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 02:38:34 PM »

Holy crap some kind of ruling?
That would sure put the stewards out of a job!
Actually it would clear racing of drugs!

MR.DALRAE

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 02:56:32 PM »

LETS BRING THAT JUDGE TO POCONO
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 03:54:47 PM »

Cattle prod , whips on humans I'm all for!

They would take care of the whipping rule on horses!

I don't no about mandatory running over their azz with the SUVs' Huh?

U don't spit on supermans cape and u don't drug a shieks horse.

When u screw with their horses u r korn holed!

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 04:03:05 PM »

Cattle prod , whips on humans I'm all for!

They would take care of the whipping rule on horses!

I don't no about mandatory running over their azz with the SUVs' Huh?

U don't spit on supermans cape and u don't drug a shieks horse.

When u screw with their horses u r korn holed!

I wonder what the poor guy did to turn the Sheik into an animal.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 06:08:42 PM »

I wonder what the poor guy did to turn the Sheik into an animal.
Dis respected his trust.

king151

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 06:14:16 PM »

I know that harnessracing has its problems and there are many . But the LILLY WHITE SOCALITES  that rule thoroughbred racing should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this man to continue to be one of the most promiminent owners in their industry. And Im totally shocked that Honest and Balanced Terry has not weighed on this subject.

BTW , The tortured man was accused of shorting the skiek on a GRAIN DEAL .
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 06:27:18 PM »

People from the west have no conception of a Arabs relationship to their horses.

Who ever drugged his horse disrespected a animal regarded very high and and embarrassed the him and he will find out. The fall guy as westerners believe is the trainer. Do u realy think the Sheik is treated any different than any other owner no matter how hands on u r??
I don't ! I thinksny times at any level a owner is treated like a mushroom kept in the dark and fed shit.
I promise u that is one owner they should have never thought for one minute this will slide threw the cracks of time.

The Arab traditions and relationship with their horses is as old as the pyramids and their old country Arabia is named after flight with out wings and drinkers of the wind.
Their horses mean more to them than money !
They have much pride and traditions in horses it's part of their religion.
Just my opinion but hell has know fury when their traditions pride and honor has been dis respected and violated.

Your wrong king the own more dang horses than the aga Kahn !

U whip or drug one ours will cuss u out and kick your ass.
U disrespect one of theirs your dead it's that damn simple.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 06:30:04 PM »

I know that harnessracing has its problems and there are many . But the LILLY WHITE SOCALITES  that rule thoroughbred racing should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this man to continue to be one of the most promiminent owners in their industry. And Im totally shocked that Honest and Balanced Terry has not weighed on this subject.

Exactly and what do they use the grain for?

HORSES

TheRedMile

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 06:49:39 PM »

please explain why you feel that way about the sheik
king151

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 06:52:49 PM »

People from the west have no conception of a Arabs relationship to their horses.

Who ever drugged his horse disrespected a animal regarded very high and and embarrassed the him and he will find out. The fall guy as westerners believe is the trainer. Do u realy think the Sheik is treated any different than any other owner no matter how hands on u r??
I don't ! I thinksny times at any level a owner is treated like a mushroom kept in the dark and fed shit.
I promise u that is one owner they should have never thought for one minute this will slide threw the cracks of time.

The Arab traditions and relationship with their horses is as old as the pyramids and their old country Arabia is named after flight with out wings and drinkers of the wind.
Just my opinion but hell has know fury when their traditions pride and honor has been dis respected and violated.

Fuzzy I know that alot of people on here like you so Ill be as respectful as I can make myself be .
If you think this beating had anything to do with HORSES  you are as clueless as you appear to be .
I see several posters ranting about the return of Walter Case . If you think this man is a better person than Walter and a better representive of horse racing then you are as clueless as you appear to be .
I dont want to make this a discussion about Walter as I have no dog in that fight . But this is a dispiccable human being . Period . He beat this man and tortured him because he could . Simple as that . Thoroughbred Racing has to do a better job of representing horse racing as a whole . When people think of horseracing they of great T-Breds , not Niatross or Somebeachsomewhere . Therefore they represent us all . So My question is , " Do you want this man representing your best interests ? "
king151

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 06:56:24 PM »

please explain why you feel that way about the sheik

I think I have given my reasons . The man is an Animal . The beaten and tortured man is accused of shorting him on a grain deal .
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:23:58 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
TheRedMile

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 07:08:22 PM »

I think I have given my reasons . The man is an Animal . The beaten and tortured man is accused of shorting him on a grain deal .

thanks, i was not aware of the grain deal that happened
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:25:12 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
THE REAL TRUTH

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 07:18:01 PM »

Fuzzy--I respect your posts and your opinions--but I happen to know someone who knows all about Sheikh Mo.

Yes they love horses--but their pride and disdain for especially people like the British for having the gall to believe they are a better species of human being--is enough to cross the road and do whatever it takes to try and win on the world stage especially in the UK.

Sheikh Mo-has received positives on his own horse--and on several other occasions in his stables.

Sheikh Mo--knows exactly what his trainers do and what they treat their horses with-he's even said so in the past-because when he had the positives--there was supposed to be a complete accountability and overseeing of medications administered to the Sheikh's horses.

The UK-is TOTALLY against the use of anabolic steroids--anyone using them--is labeled a cheat--and will lose all respect.

The English believe in showcasing the horses natural abilities-without the use of medication.

Performance enhancers go totally against the grain of this thinking--so the Godolphins are finished forever in the upper echelons of British racing Purists.

Sheikh Mo--may be crying he didn't know--but as Captain of the ship--he is guilty--and that's how a lot of The UK purists will label him now.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2013, 07:24:53 PM »

Fuzzy--I respect your posts and your opinions--but I happen to know someone who knows all about Sheikh Mo.

Yes they love horses--but their pride and disdain for especially people like the British for having the gall to believe they are a better species of human being--is enough to cross the road and do whatever it takes to try and win on the world stage especially in the UK.

Sheikh Mo-has received positives on his own horse--and on several other occasions in his stables.

Sheikh Mo--knows exactly what his trainers do and what they treat their horses with-he's even said so in the past-because when he had the positives--there was supposed to be a complete accountability and overseeing of medications administered to the Sheikh's horses.

The UK-is TOTALLY against the use of anabolic steroids--anyone using them--is labeled a cheat--and will lose all respect.

The English believe in showcasing the horses natural abilities-without the use of medication.

Performance enhancers go totally against the grain of this thinking--so the Godolphins are finished forever in the upper echelons of British racing Purists.

Sheikh Mo--may be crying he didn't know--but as Captain of the ship--he is guilty--and that's how a lot of The UK purists will label him now.

I couldnt have stated it better Truth . Well Said .
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2013, 07:58:13 PM »

Al Zarooni is applying for a Pocono license
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: