Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 23, 2014, 02:49:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations at Immoral Sat. night  (Read 4037 times)
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« on: June 25, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »

1. Paul Stafford must be a legit trainer-Rucker warmed up about 8 horses for him
2. Darcy Pletcher yelling at Rick Dane after the FFA to stick to training, and telling Dave Magee in the winners circle"Dane and Holland are clueless"
3.The resurficing of the track apron...thats a nice way to waste money
4. John Johnston and Doug Clements licking eachothers nuts looking at a Harley to be given away, instead of talkng to the patrons and asking what things are liked or disliked about IMMORAL
5. The fantastic promotion of the voucher giveaway, where everyone gets 2.00, and you get 1500 more people coming out that wont be there again till the next 2.00 voucher giveaway
5. The PA SYSTEM SUCKS...Nobody could understand the announcer, or the crappy music played between races
6. The Sam machines unable to read your players reward card, this has been happening for 2 years, but still same ole machines

What a great night out.....cant wait to go back
Report to moderator   Logged
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 04:19:56 PM »

How about being ASPHYXIATED in a building that has ventilation because these clueless bastards WON'T turn it on,even when the outdoor temperature
is perfect.
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 04:28:12 PM »

1. Paul Stafford must be a legit trainer-Rucker warmed up about 8 horses for him
2. Darcy Pletcher yelling at Rick Dane after the FFA to stick to training, and telling Dave Magee in the winners circle"Dane and Holland are clueless"
3.The resurficing of the track apron...thats a nice way to waste money
4. John Johnston and Doug Clements licking eachothers nuts looking at a Harley to be given away, instead of talkng to the patrons and asking what things are liked or disliked about IMMORAL
5. The fantastic promotion of the voucher giveaway, where everyone gets 2.00, and you get 1500 more people coming out that wont be there again till the next 2.00 voucher giveaway
5. The PA SYSTEM SUCKS...Nobody could understand the announcer, or the crappy music played between races
6. The Sam machines unable to read your players reward card, this has been happening for 2 years, but still same ole machines

What a great night out.....cant wait to go back

Don't forget about the stewards putting my brothers horse on the stewards list because Holland's bike broke. You knew the one he bought from Harmer for 5K. The one that's always breaking and will kill somebody someday.

Wonderful night for Scott *** who's trying to build a stable and mind his own business and
 win some races for his owners. It's back to Balmoral where he has the 10 hole in his first start and then gets put on the stewards list because a guys bike breaks.

CHICAGO HARNESS RACING......YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THE GAME LADDIES !!!!!!! 
casemania

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 04:30:58 PM »

AND NOT ONLY DO THEY LET A DOUCHE LIKE RICK DANE BACK INTO TOWN, THEY LET HIM DRIVE LIKE A FRIGGIN MORON AND RUN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE TRACK!! I KNOW THEY NEED DRIVERS BUT YOU CANT NEED ANY THIS BAD TO LET AN AMATEUR NO TALENT LIKE HIM RUN ALL OVER PEOPLES HORSES W/ RATS WHO DONT EVEN BELONG !! rat
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 05:08:58 PM »

Don't forget about the stewards putting my brothers horse on the stewards list because Holland's bike broke. You knew the one he bought from Harmer for 5K. The one that's always breaking and will kill somebody someday.

Wonderful night for Scott *** who's trying to build a stable and mind his own business and
 win some races for his owners. It's back to Balmoral where he has the 10 hole in his first start and then gets put on the stewards list because a guys bike breaks.

CHICAGO HARNESS RACING......YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THE GAME LADDIES !!!!!!! 

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHEESE WITH YOUR WHINE
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 05:14:27 PM »

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHEESE WITH YOUR WHINE

I know you and a lot of others are glad to hear that my brother got it stuck up his ass last night, so go have a party and choke on some cheese with your whine.
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 05:31:46 PM »

I know you and a lot of others are glad to hear that my brother got it stuck up his ass last night, so go have a party and choke on some cheese with your whine.

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THE STEWARDS DECISION CAN BE REVERSED IF HE DID INDEED HAVE BROKEN EQUIPMENT. ITHINK I'M TRYING TO BE ON YOUR SIDE ON THIS ONE.
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 05:37:58 PM »

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THE STEWARDS DECISION CAN BE REVERSED IF HE DID INDEED HAVE BROKEN EQUIPMENT. ITHINK I'M TRYING TO BE ON YOUR SIDE ON THIS ONE.

They don't do that. If they are proven wrong they will tell you we're sorry we made a mistake but you are still on the list.

I went up and proved them wrong one time and that's what they told me. They get off on jacking people around and then laugh when you walk out of their office. 
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 01:08:42 AM »

Dan,

I have no desire for anyhing bad to happen to your brother whatsoever.

And the only bad wishes I have toward you is I wish SOMETHING would happen to make you post less. Maybe carpal tunnel.

Or better yet you could GROW UP and make your occassional good posts w/o ALL the silly BS.
mr clean

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 08:29:11 AM »

Business as usual ! Beard trainers, horses going superfast miles, little tesing, Rucker's back,Danes back, Jose Morales,  everyone's happy and smiling. When will they ever take a stand against these users and animal abusers ? The word has spread around the country. Don't bet on Chicago racing, and don't cater to these people at your track. Don't go to Indiana, they don't want you ! Unless your clean !
jester

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 01:00:30 PM »

dan, maybe less is better when the stewards are concerned. the more you say could put your bro in there headlights. they read btw, just a thought

regards,,,,jester
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 01:04:48 PM »

dan, maybe less is better when the stewards are concerned. the more you say could put your bro in there headlights. they read btw, just a thought

regards,,,,jester

I've been waiting for you. Tell me if the stewards put your buddy's horse " Lightnin Spur " on the stewards list for taking a right turn and whiping out half the field and then getting beat 52L and pacing in 2:02?

I can't seem to get an answer on this question either. 
njhorseman

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 01:20:57 PM »

I've been waiting for you. Tell me if the stewards put your buddy's horse " Lightnin Spur " on the stewards list for taking a right turn and whiping out half the field and then getting beat 52L and pacing in 2:02?

The bizarre part of that race was not that the horse made a break and scattered much of the field, but the chart, which gives Lightnin Spur an "IX" , meaning the break was caused by interference. If the horse suffered inteference, why wasn't the "guilty" horse DQ'd and placed last behind Lightnin Spur?

Of course the "IX" explains why Lightnin Spur wasn't put on the list, just as a "BE" should have prevented Illini Monstermack from going on the list.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 01:22:28 PM by njhorseman » Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 01:29:23 PM »

Dan,

Did you actually watch the 7th race?  I have to guess that you didn't.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 01:32:37 PM »

The bizarre part of that race was not that the horse made a break and scattered much of the field, but the chart, which gives Lightnin Spur an "IX" , meaning the break was caused by interference. If the horse suffered inteference, why wasn't the "guilty" horse DQ'd and placed last behind Lightnin Spur?

Of course the "IX" explains why Lightnin Spur wasn't put on the list, just as a "BE" should have prevented Illini Monstermack from going on the list.

You see Paul it's all bullshit in Chicago. What probably happened was that Widger told the stewards the horse jumped a piece of paper on the track and that's why he took a right turn so they give the horse an IX and didn't put the horse on the list. It's all what the drivers tell the stewards.

I'm going to watch the replay again because maybe I missed something. It looked to me when I watched the race that the horse got locked on the left line and cocked his head and took a right turn.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »

I'm going to watch the replay again because maybe I missed something. It looked to me when I watched the race that the horse got locked on the left line and cocked his head and took a right turn.

Please go watch the replay again, you look foolish.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 01:45:16 PM »

Please go watch the replay again, you look foolish.

Best,
EW

Yeah Edward

I just watched the replay 15 times and here's what I saw. First there was nothing on the track that the horse jumped. Second, NOBODY impeded the horse.

The horse came out of the gate and going into the turn he got on the left line and cocked his head and went into a nasty break. He wiped out half the field and then got beat 52L and paced in 2:02.

Now, what did your expert eyes see Edward? Did you see a horse who finished in the money impede the horse? Or did you see someting on the track impede the horse?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 01:49:23 PM »

Yeah Edward

I just watched the replay 15 times and here's what I saw. First there was nothing on the track that the horse jumped. Second, NOBODY impeded the horse.

The horse came out of the gate and going into the turn he got on the left line and cocked his head and went into a nasty break. He wiped out half the field and then got beat 52L and paced in 2:02.

Now, what did your expert eyes see Edward? Did you see a horse who finished in the money impede the horse? Or did you see someting on the track impede the horse?

We can't be talking about the same race, because it's incredibly obvious that Lightnin Spur broke because his leg was caught either on top of or inside of Ryan's left wheel.  No idea why there was no DQ, as I'm not a steward.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 02:04:06 PM »

We can't be talking about the same race, because it's incredibly obvious that Lightnin Spur broke because his leg was caught either on top of or inside of Ryan's left wheel.  No idea why there was no DQ, as I'm not a steward.

Best,
EW

If his leg did get caught up on Ryan's inside left wheel it happened because the horse got locked on the left line and went sideways and made a break into Ryan's left wheel. Therefore POOR PERFORMANCE on the list!

Don't sit here and tell me that Ryan crossed over and caused Lightnin Spur to break because if he did he would have been DQ'd. And, it's my opinion that Ryan already clear of Widger before Widger's horse went into a WILD BREAK.

Do you wear glasses because you don't know what you are watching. They need 22,500 claimers to fill 22,500 claimers so they give horses like that a break. NW2 ICF they don't give a shit about, Edward.

LEARN THE CHICAGO GAME ALREADY LADDIE !!
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 02:15:11 PM »

Ryan's horse fin 7 beat 40.
I saw the race live and saw the replay directly after.Ryan left hard and was diving across towards the inside when he took bad steps and slowed abruptly in front of most of the field which was still sorting out AND ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.
You might have an argument for Ryan's horse being made to qualify but certainly not Widger's.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 02:16:45 PM »

Ryan's horse fin 7 beat 40.
I saw the race live and saw the replay directly after.Ryan left hard and was diving across towards the inside when he took bad steps and slowed abruptly in front of most of the field which was still sorting out AND ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.
You might have an argument for Ryan's horse being made to qualify but certainly not Widger's.

Completely agreed.

Best,
EW

Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 02:21:47 PM »

I don't know about elsewhere but in Chicago they do not DQ horses who are 7th for fouling horses who finished behind them (MOOT POINT decision).
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 02:22:55 PM »

I don't know about elsewhere but in Chicago they do not DQ horses who are 7th for fouling horses who finished behind them (MOOT POINT decision).

I somewhat figured this to be the case, however, I would think they should still make the DQ, no?  It's a clear signal to the bettors that the horse was in the wrong...

Best,
EW

njhorseman

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2006, 02:24:57 PM »

If his leg did get caught up on Ryan's inside left wheel it happened because the horse got locked on the left line and went sideways and made a break into Ryan's left wheel. Therefore POOR PERFORMANCE on the list!

Don't sit here and tell me that Ryan crossed over and caused Lightnin Spur to break because if he did he would have been DQ'd. And, it's my opinion that Ryan already clear of Widger before Widger's horse went into a WILD BREAK.

Do you wear glasses because you don't know what you are watching. They need 22,500 claimers to fill 22,500 claimers so they give horses like that a break. NW2 ICF they don't give a shit about, Edward.

LEARN THE CHICAGO GAME ALREADY LADDIE !!

I agree that although Widger's horse appears to get tangled up with Anderson's wheel, it was as much or more Lightnin Spur's fault as it was Anderson's fault. Hence no DQ.

So, we have the bizarre "IX" in the chart with no DQ, because it was essentially a self-inflicted IX...Lightnin Spur caused his own interference by running into Anderson's wheel.

Then the question once again becomes whether Lightnin Spur deserves to be put on the stewards list. I've seen innumerable horses make breaks at the start and cause substantial interference. Rarely does it result in the horse being put on the list.
njhorseman

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2006, 02:30:10 PM »

We do it all the time in NJ. Check this chart out from Thursday night at the Big M. The horse that finished 9th was DQ'd and placed 10th for interfering with the horse that finished 10th.

Horse Name PP 1/4 1/2 3/4 Str Finish Actual LQ Odds Driver Trainer
HEZABIGRASCAL 4 5/8 5/6H 3°/2Q 2/H 1/H 1:53.3 28.3 *2.20 Sears, Brian J.  Burke, Michael J. 
DREAM BELIEVER 8 8°/13T 7°/9 5°/3T 4/1T 2/H 1:53.3 28.1 6.50 Dube, Daniel  De Cample, Sylvester 
PRESIDENT LEE 9 9/15Q 8°/11 7°/5 6/3Q 3/1 1:53.4 28.1 21.60 Pierce, Ronald D.  Tirella, Carl 
ARMBRO BEETHOVEN 6 1/2Q 1/1H 1/1H 1/H 4/1 1:53.4 29.1 2.60 Miller, David S.  Silva, Mark A. 
NAVY SEALSTEER 7 3/4Q 3/3 4/2T 5/1T 5/1Q 1:53.4 28.3 16.20 Brennan, George  Szumski, William M. 
PEDAL PAD 1 2/2Q 2/1H 2/1H 3/1Q 6/1T 1:54.0 29.1 6.00 Miller, Andy R.  Marino, Christopher W. 
NORTHERN CLOUD 3 4/5T 4/5Q 6/4T 7/4 7/6T 1:55.0 29.2 40.90 Pantaleano, James R.  Pantaleano, James R. 
LETS HAVE SOME FUN 5 7/12Q 6/9 8/6H 8/5T 8/6T 1:55.0 29.1 55.50 Lachance, Michel  Patton, Nancy A. 
SEAWIND PRINCE 10 IX6°/11Q 10/DIS 10/DIS 10/DIS 10P9/48 2:03.1  4.60 Manzi, Catello R.  Collins, Robert L. 
MAKIN A BEER RUN 2X IHR10/15T 9/DIS 9/23 9/DIS 9P10/42 2:02.0 32.4 35.80 Dilloian, Jr, Douglas C.  Perry, Carrie L. 
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 03:12:36 PM »

It seems entirely reasonable to me to dq an out of the money horse,but they DON'T do it in No. Il.
I don't recall it ever being done here.
Dan Nance

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 03:30:41 PM »

I agree that although Widger's horse appears to get tangled up with Anderson's wheel, it was as much or more Lightnin Spur's fault as it was Anderson's fault. Hence no DQ.

So, we have the bizarre "IX" in the chart with no DQ

That's right Paul, it was all Widger's horses fault. Nobody caused his horse to get on the left line and go into a nasty break and wipe out half the field. Now that's what you would consider a poor performance.

I told you, they need 22,500 claimers so they let shit slide by and chart a false IX and don't put the horse on the list. NW2 ICF they don't give a shit about so they throw those types on the list so it looks like they are doing some kind of job they are getting paid to do.

*** KNOWS !!
FreeLegged

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 03:33:15 PM »

That's right Paul, it was all Widger's horses fault. Nobody caused his horse to get on the left line and go into a nasty break and wipe out half the field. Now that's what you would consider a poor performance.

I told you, they need 22,500 claimers so they let shit slide by and chart a false IX and don't put the horse on the list. NW2 ICF they don't give a shit about so they throw those types on the list so it looks like they are doing some kind of job they are getting paid to do.

*** KNOWS !!

Dan you are at the top of your game these past few days. Absolutely on fire!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 03:34:27 PM »

*** KNOWS !!

Widger's horse seems to go left when RJ crosses into his path.  Stop trying to "find" poor performances because of what happened to Scott.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 03:39:24 PM »

Widger's horse seems to go left when RJ crosses into his path.  Stop trying to "find" poor performances because of what happened to Scott.

Best,
EW

I saw Ryan's horse already clear of Widger's then Widger's horse's head was cocked and went into a nasty break. Go back and watch the replay and put your glasses on.

Poor Performance, beat 52L paced in 2:02. At the Big M. this horse would be on the stewards list in a New York minute.

LEARN THE CHICAGO GAME LADDIE !!  and admit that Scott got f*ucked!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 03:41:20 PM »

I saw Ryan's horse already clear of Widger's then Widger's horse's head was cocked and went into a nasty break. Go back and watch the replay and put your glasses on.

Poor Performance, beat 52L paced in 2:02. At the Big M. this horse would be on the stewards list in a New York minute.

LEARN THE CHICAGO GAME LADDIE !!  and admit that Scott got f*ucked!

With no BE in the line, I completely understand Scott's horse being listed.  If the bike was broken, I sincerely hope that the stewards find out and the horse is removed from the list.

I've watched the replay plenty, and I have my opinion.  You have yours, and that's fine.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 03:53:02 PM »

With no BE in the line, I completely understand Scott's horse being listed.  If the bike was broken, I sincerely hope that the stewards find out and the horse is removed from the list.

I've watched the replay plenty, and I have my opinion.  You have yours, and that's fine.

Best,
EW

You know nothing about horses or what you are looking at. Also, I just watched the start of Lightnin Spurs race again 15 times. Widger's horse started going sideways and went into a nasty break and then clipped Ryan and wiped out the rest of the field. Ryan's horse had NOTHING to do with what happened to Widger's horse. Again, get some glasses or put yours on because you don't know what you're looking at school boy.

We can argue till the cows come home because you are dead wrong and you are dead wrong about scott's horse being put on the list.

Stick to your podcasts or your school work because you know nothing about what you are watching when it comes to a harness race. 
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 04:01:13 PM »

You know nothing about horses or what you are looking at. Also, I just watched the start of Lightnin Spurs race again 15 times. Widger's horse started going sideways and went into a nasty break and then clipped Ryan and wiped out the rest of the field. Ryan's horse had NOTHING to do with what happened to Widger's horse. Again, get some glasses or put yours on because you don't know what you're looking at school boy.

Sam's horse DID NOT break until he made contact with Ryan's wheel.  Period.

We'll have to agree to disagree here, because I think that either your replay isn't very clear, or you are just taking an opposing opinion on purpose.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 04:09:29 PM »

Sam's horse DID NOT break until he made contact with Ryan's wheel.  Period.

Best,
EW

BS school boy. You better unfog your glasses and watch the replay another 50 times. IF Widger did make contact he did it because he was on a break. Ryan did not come over on Widger. Ryan was crossing over and Widger's horse clipped him because he was going sideways and on a break. What the hell are you watching?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 04:33:09 PM »

BS school boy. You better unfog your glasses and watch the replay another 50 times. IF Widger did make contact he did it because he was on a break. Ryan did not come over on Widger. Ryan was crossing over and Widger's horse clipped him because he was going sideways and on a break. What the hell are you watching?

The chart has an IX.

Tom Kelley said in the call that they got into each other.

Paul says they they got into each other.

So, are we all crazy?  Or are you just that much smarter than all of us?  I don't claim to know everything, but I can see that the horse got into Ryan's left wheel.  There is no doubt.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 04:36:38 PM »

Dan you are at the top of your game these past few days. Absolutely on fire!!

Yeah, I'm in rare form right now so watch out. No telling what may be spewed from my mouth.

It only takes something like my brother being jacked over with Illini Monstermack whether it being the drivers fault or the stewards fault to get me fired up enough to set me off. It surly wasn't the horses fault or my brothers fault they put the horse on the list.

People don't seem to understand that I don't give a flying F*uck about any of the ***hole back in Chicago. All I care about is what's right and what's wrong and I will call it like I see it.

Knowbody on the face of this earth owns Dan *** or can tell Dan *** what to do.  
FreeLegged

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 04:41:43 PM »

Yeah, I'm in rare form right now so watch out. No telling what may be spewed from my mouth.

It only takes something like my brother being jacked over with Illini Monstermack whether it being the drivers fault or the stewards fault to get me fired up enough to set me off. It surly wasn't the horses fault or my brothers fault they put the horse on the list.

People don't seem to understand that I don't give a flying F*uck about any of the ***hole back in Chicago. All I care about is what's right and what's wrong and I will call it like I see it.

Knowbody on the face of this earth owns Dan *** or can tell Dan *** what to do.  

Dan-
when you go 3rd person on us...people should have the smarts to not bust on you...you will OWN them!
Dan Nance

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2006, 04:47:10 PM »

The chart has an IX.

Tom Kelley said in the call that they got into each other.

Paul says they they got into each other.

So, are we all crazy?  Or are you just that much smarter than all of us?  I don't claim to know everything, but I can see that the horse got into Ryan's left wheel.  There is no doubt.

Best,
EW

I don't care how they charted the race first of all. Second, Tom Kelly saw something happen in front of his eyes for 2 seconds while trying to call a race so he didn't know what really happened.

Yeah, I guess I must be smarter then all of you because I saw Widger's horse get on the left line start to go sideways and then make a nasty break and clip Ryan and wipe out the rest of the field.

You saw the horse get into Ryan's left wheel because he went sideways while on a break. That you saw but it was all Widger's horses fault, hence he should be on the stewards list for poor performance. I explained to you why he's not but you are to hardheaded to believe that they need 22,500 claimers so they will find excuses not to put horses like them on the list.

WILL YOU PUT YOUR GLASSES ON AND LEARN THE CHICAGO GAME ALREADY?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2006, 04:56:51 PM »

I don't care how they charted the race first of all. Second, Tom Kelly saw something happen in front of his eyes for 2 seconds while trying to call a race so he didn't know what really happened.

Yeah, I guess I must be smarter then all of you because I saw Widger's horse get on the left line start to go sideways and then make a nasty break and clip Ryan and wipe out the rest of the field.

You saw the horse get into Ryan's left wheel because he went sideways while on a break. That you saw but it was all Widger's horses fault, hence he should be on the stewards list for poor performance. I explained to you why he's not but you are to hardheaded to believe that they need 22,500 claimers so they will find excuses not to put horses like them on the list.

WILL YOU PUT YOUR GLASSES ON AND LEARN THE CHICAGO GAME ALREADY?

Well then, since we are all inferior to you -- I guess I'll just stop and get my glasses.  All hail Dan ***, the man who knows everything about nothing!  Just ask him!

Best,
EW

PS- Since you are on the path to oracle-like status....why did you lose $14k last year on your Suncoast account?  That's a serious crimp in your "I'm the man" resume.

Dan Nance

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2006, 05:12:02 PM »

Well then, since we are all inferior to you -- I guess I'll just stop and get my glasses.  All hail Dan ***, the man who knows everything about nothing!  Just ask him!

Best,
EW

PS- Since you are on the path to oracle-like status....why did you lose $14k last year on your Suncoast account?  That's a serious crimp in your "I'm the man" resume.

14K, I believe it was 9K. What about the 15K I cashed for at other casinos where I also bet know it all? Do you think I just bet at the Suncoast? How about all the signers I didn't cash because I was partners on the tickets with someone else and they bet them on their players cards and cashed the tickets. Sorry, I didn't run around and get all my readouts and tell you about all the other money that was won and lost Edward but I don't think it's any of your damn business what my bottom line was. Show me your bottom line then I'll show you mine. That pick 6 ticket you had with your buddy's from the inside info you got from the boys at Cal Fixpo doesn't count on your bottom line because you didn't do the work. You cheated.

And, anytime you want to compare my "knows everything about nothing" to yours just come calling school boy. 
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2006, 05:15:36 PM »

Ok I was standng outside all night,
Dan if your brothers horse had a broken bike
Holland should have had the balls either after the race, or even Sunday night to tell the stewards that the shaft was cracked, and he wanted to keep MonsterMac outta harms way
As far as the race with Lighting Spur...I swear I was standing at the far end of the apron, and right infront of me Ryan Anderson tried to leave hard and get to the front...He clearly cut off Lighting Spur, and I never thought I would stick up for Pacheaty
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2006, 05:20:11 PM »

You cheated.

Let's not start making wild allegations about cheating, Dan.   Roll Eyes

Best,
EW

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2006, 05:22:08 PM »

He clearly cut off Lighting Spur

Lusty,

I'm sorry, but you are wrong.  The great Dan *** has spoken.  You need glasses, and you don't understand harness racing.  Just ask him!

Best,
EW

tonymfan

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2006, 05:23:10 PM »

Holland should have had the balls either after the race, or even Sunday night to tell the stewards that the shaft was cracked, and he wanted to keep MonsterMac outta harms way
As far as the race with Lighting Spur...I swear I was standing at the far end of the apron, and right infront of me Ryan Anderson tried to leave hard and get to the front...He clearly cut off Lighting Spur, and I never thought I would stick up for Pacheaty

What do you know? You are only a troublesome eyewitness! Dan *** has told us how it was according to Dan *** in Las Vegas! That's all there is to it!
tonymfan

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2006, 05:24:25 PM »

Let's not start making wild allegations about cheating, Dan.   Roll Eyes

Not from the man who is always talking about betting "steam"! That's not cheating.
Dan Nance

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2006, 05:30:52 PM »

Sorry, I don't care that you were on the apron. You need to go to race replays and watch the race going into the first turn and put it on stop action about 50 times. You will see that Widger's horse started getting on the left line and then started bearing out bad and went on a nasty break and then he got into Ryan. Ryan was in the middle of the track and Widger was almost 3 wide off the rail when he got on the line. Widger's horse should have already been closer to the rail at that point in time.

Being on the apron doesn't give you a good view of what really happened and it happened so fast there is no way you can say you know what happened. That's why you need to go to race relays and watch the race 50 times to see Widger's horse get on the left line, get crooked and then start to go sideways and then go on a nasty break. Ask yourself why would Widger's horse have his head cocked sideways before Ryan was no where near him? The answer is because his horse was getting on the left line and was trying to run out.

I can't believe you people don't know what your looking at.  
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2006, 05:32:43 PM »

I finally agree with Dan!  I can't believe you don't know what your looking at, Dan.   Grin

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2006, 05:37:28 PM »

I finally agree with Dan!  I can't believe you don't know what your looking at, Dan.   Grin

Best,
EW

I know what I'm looking at but you're as blind as a bat because you don't know what your looking at. You only know how to read charts and if the charts say that's what happened then it's God's word.
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »

Back...and to the left. BACK...and to the left. BACK and to the left.

Anyone know where Jim Garrison is these days?  Grin

Perhaps Abraham Zapruder filmed this race....
tonymfan

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2006, 05:40:11 PM »

Sorry, I don't care that you were on the apron.

See?
tonymfan

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2006, 05:43:28 PM »

I finally agree with Dan!  I can't believe you don't know what your looking at, Dan. 

He's right on top of things when it comes to hearing what horse got claimed though.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2006, 05:43:59 PM »

Anyone know where Jim Garrison is these days?  Grin

Perhaps Abraham Zapruder filmed this race....
Zapruder and Jim Garrison are both DEAD LADDIES.   trotter  TC

Some of the fellas need to see Dan's point instead of nitpicking and trying to micro-debate him.  He's trying to communicate that yet again, it seems 2 separate sets of rules are being applied to racing matters at Crimoral.  EW never admits he's wrong, so I don't really care who's right or wrong here.  The mistreatment of sn is clearly wrong - if the horse was politically forced to qualify.  That is the issue here laddies.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 05:49:20 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2006, 05:44:37 PM »

LOL!!!! Good one TrackRatMole!
tonymfan

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2006, 05:48:54 PM »

The mistreatment of sn is clearly wrong - if the horse was politically forced to qualify.  That is the issue here laddies.

I rarely agree with you TC but this time I do.  IF the horse was politically forced to qualify. IF is the issue here laddies.

Dan has no doubts. Other people do.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »

I rarely agree with you TC but this time I do.  IF the horse was politically forced to qualify. IF is the issue here laddies.

Dan has no doubts. Other people do.
Captain, I concur.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2006, 06:04:27 PM »

TC I see you just passed the 3,000 posts plateau, I passed 1,000, and our glorious leader for all eternity hail hail Dan *** is about to smash through the 5,000 barrier!!!!! Top poster on BTW finally a spot in the Harness Hall of Fame for Dan! All good meaningful harness nuggets! Peach schnapps toast to all!!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2006, 06:13:17 PM »

TC I see you just passed the 3,000 posts plateau, I passed 1,000, and our glorious leader for all eternity hail hail Dan *** is about to smash through the 5,000 barrier!!!!! Top poster on BTW finally a spot in the Harness Hall of Fame for Dan! All good meaningful harness nuggets! Peach schnapps toast to all!!!!!
Don't give any proper grading of my posts.  The one and only Breth told me months ago my posts were something like 9/1 signal to noise on the bad side.  Of course, one must consider the source.      trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2006, 06:33:45 PM »

Don't give any proper grading of my posts.  The one and only Breth told me months ago my posts were something like 9/1 signal to noise on the bad side.  Of course, one must consider the source.      trotter  TC

LOL! No one cares about quality. Sheer quantity!
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2006, 06:36:50 PM »

Ryan's horse left VERY hard and was past Widger"s and crossung over.Widger"s horse COULD NOT have hit him if he had not taken steps and SLOWED DOWN.
FreeLegged

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2006, 06:43:08 PM »

I am not trying to take sides here, but I just watched that race in question....as ugly as the incident was, I would make that horse qualify. Not talking the *** race, the other one.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2006, 06:49:37 PM »

I am not trying to take sides here, but I just watched that race in question....as ugly as the incident was, I would make that horse qualify. Not talking the *** race, the other one.

I'm curious why you think this?  He was charted (and I agree) with an interference break...why would he be listed?

Best,
EW

FreeLegged

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2006, 06:51:06 PM »

because I think he caused it.
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2006, 07:28:32 PM »

WHO is THAT horse?