Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 03, 2014, 02:19:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welts on horses ass from whip  (Read 805 times)
fuzzypants

Ignore
« on: April 20, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »

I think two welts r bad enough but when there's 8 welts then a guy realy needs to learn how to drive. That's what u call a never learning wksends want to be.

For any trainer that thinks this is ok u have brain damage!
When an owner invest thousand of dollars into a horse and hires u to protect and develop their investment and see nothing wrong with this well your delusional ego maybe all that under your hat.

Now when it comes to kissing ones azz I suggest u get your azz up eat a plate of crow for breakfast get your azz to the barn and kiss that horses ass this morning .
My opinions will never change on this subject.

There are those that can get things done those that should those that could those that would and those that WILL!

In those famous words if u ain't dancen with me u r Stephen on my toes.
I'm bringing he'll with me!
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Robat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 11:14:58 AM »

I think two welts r bad enough but when there's 8 welts then a guy realy needs to learn how to drive. That's what u call a never learning wksends want to be.

When an owner invest thousand of dollars into a horse and hires u to protect and develop their investment and see nothing wrong with this well your delusional ego maybe all that under your hat.

Now when it comes to kissing ones azz I suggest u get your azz up eat a plate of crow for breakfast get your azz to the barn and kiss that horses ass this morning .

There are those that can get things done those that should those that could those that would and those that WILL!

Good post..  I don`t care who it is, welts on my horses, different driver..

Lets see how many thumps the new Stga Golden Boy puts on the old horse tonight.. Hopefully he can get to the front and will only pound him the last 1/16...
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 11:16:38 AM »

COWBOYS WHIP HORSES TO ABUSE THEM .I HATE DRIVERS LIKE THAT
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 12:36:04 PM »

COWBOYS WHIP HORSES TO ABUSE THEM .I HATE DRIVERS LIKE THAT
I don't feel they are real drivers and haven't developed the skill to be a true reinsmen.

the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 12:36:14 PM »

Owners and trainers should all stick together and not use this type of driver that does this.
If a driver went from 8 drives on a card to 1 or 2, they would probably get the message that people are not going to stand for the abuse of their horses.
Badlands Bad Boy

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 12:56:10 PM »

I have seen one tactic that worked well to stop the unskilled weapon wielder Fuzz -- a welt for a welt.
Manegirl

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 01:08:45 PM »

I have seen one tactic that worked well to stop the unskilled weapon wielder Fuzz -- a welt for a welt.

Sounds fair  popcorn
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 01:46:39 PM »

The games best drivers of the past and present had hands and didn't need to go to the whip, unless to correct a horse.
Good friend of mine whose horse was brutalized had a nice meeting with the driver in the parking lot...the driver took some time off after that thumbs up
Illinois sucks

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 02:17:19 PM »

Good to the Red Mile, during grand circuit weeks, and you barely see the whip slashing that goes on at some tracks.   
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 02:22:50 PM »

Good to the Red Mile, during grand circuit weeks, and you barely see the whip slashing that goes on at some tracks.   
Probably the 1 track I have never been. Looks like a track/setting that reminds me of Brandywine.
I have to get there someday thumbs up thumbs up
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »

U never see it at woodbine .
Hardly ever at the meadowlands.
This is a very sensitive subject with me.

I know of a driver who put a new lifetime mark on a horse and really wants to win.
Infact the horse went faster than he ever did in his life.
The man even came to the barn to see if he could help in any way with another issue.
The man was shown the welts and had know idea he had done this too the horse he was doing everything he thought he could to win.
That does take charecter and even told the trainer he didn't blame him if he wanted to put some one else up.The only reason he would be taken off the horse is because of the welts .
I just hope all have learned from this and how important it is to realize when trying to win can become abuse. Abuse is never except able and it is a line we should all strive not to cross.
The horse will set a new life time mark this next wk I just wish this had never happen to any horse.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 01:55:28 AM »

The young man came to the trainer and showed so much class and said he would never hit this horse again.
The trainer explained to him how he use to drive and knows how hard he use to hit a horse trying to win and he totally understood how it can happen.
Just wants him to understand nothing is wrong with always trying and sometimes a horse does needs a correction but to be very aware of getting carried away .
The trainer feels that when a man or driver feels that bad and that much charecter he deserves to make a mistake and will never make it again on the horse.
The trainer has been kissing that horses azz all afternoon.
Just hope he didn't leave any juice from his tobacco he chews on the horses azz.

LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 08:42:57 AM »

Illinois has to be one of the more lenient places in enforcement of excessive whipping .
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 11:59:36 AM »

Illinois has to be one of the more lenient places in enforcement of excessive whipping .
I've watched it and u r correct in my observation.
Years ago at Calexpo they were natorious also it has changed a lot.

I don't get how in the hell can any horsemen can ever say this does not hurt a horse?Huh
One drivers girlfriend said this to me and we r still friends but I still say she's fulll of chit.

We have a new horse inspector at call expo .
I should think if he is so worried about horses being abused in a race the man needs to watch a race and watch horses that r being whipped go look at those horses when being unhooked!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:02:51 PM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

BTRAINER

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 12:13:50 PM »

Probably the 1 track I have never been. Looks like a track/setting that reminds me of Brandywine.
I have to get there someday thumbs up thumbs up

Come back to Chicago X. The drive from Chicago to the Red Mile is beautiful. I will never fly there again.
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »

The games best drivers of the past and present had hands and didn't need to go to the whip, unless to correct a horse.
Good friend of mine whose horse was brutalized had a nice meeting with the driver in the parking lot...the driver took some time off after that thumbs up

love it laughing guy  my kinda guy thumbs up
maybe you could whisper the drivers name to me at the BC or even sooner at the swamp Smiley

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
myway18

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 07:27:23 PM »

sadly to say it  does happen here in Illinois. Wound up having to use an ex-Michigan driver couple of weeks ago, had swore I would never use this guy. He left one to many welts and his face would have had just as many if it wasn't for my son stopping me. Time for him to go stiff people in other state.  My bad, no other state will have him!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: