Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 12:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meadowlands Saturday 4/20/13  (Read 292 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: April 20, 2013, 04:59:57 AM »

Who do you like out there??

Race 6 -I like Western Trademark to win here. Horse should finally be in decent position to close in the stretch. Has the best late move in this field of so so horses. 5W2/3/1

Race 7 - Pick Four (1-1/2/4-1/2/3/5-1/5/6)

Race 8 - Cambassador just keeps racing big week after week. On or off the pace. I think he'll race off the pace tonihgt with a class hike but can still handle these. 4W1/3/7

Race 10 - Diamondonthebeach raced a 56 last half in last at Yonkers. Face some so-so competition and weak drivers here. I think he wins. 6W5/2/1
Pick 3 (6-2-1/6)

Race 11 - coming back on Lady's Art who flew when free last week off a scratch. Has done well on the mile track at Calexpo and looks like she be in position throughout here. Best bet. 2W9/7/1

Race 12 - Pence Hanover had no chance off that slow half in last. Drops in class and should outclose these as he did against tougher two starts back. 6W3/1/4

God luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 06:51:15 AM »

There was a split second where day blue chip looked vulnerable last week but this exacta looks cold like iced tea. Day/lady's art. I don't think getting cute and reversing that number will do anything but rip tickets...and as Burton may remember, I was high on lady art last week
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 08:48:17 AM »

Who do you like out there??

Race 6 -I like Western Trademark to win here. Horse should finally be in decent position to close in the stretch. Has the best late move in this field of so so horses. 5W2/3/1

Race 7 - Pick Four (1-1/2/4-1/2/3/5-1/5/6)

Race 8 - Cambassador just keeps racing big week after week. On or off the pace. I think he'll race off the pace tonihgt with a class hike but can still handle these. 4W1/3/7

Race 10 - Diamondonthebeach raced a 56 last half in last at Yonkers. Face some so-so competition and weak drivers here. I think he wins. 6W5/2/1
Pick 3 (6-2-1/6)

Race 11 - coming back on Lady's Art who flew when free last week off a scratch. Has done well on the mile track at Calexpo and looks like she be in position throughout here. Best bet. 2W9/7/1

Race 12 - Pence Hanover had no chance off that slow half in last. Drops in class and should outclose these as he did against tougher two starts back. 6W3/1/4

God luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you Burton on Pence. Poor flow, slow 1/2, and tough trip last time. Great shot tonight.
Good luck thumbs up thumbs up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: