Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 17, 2014, 10:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yonkers picks for tonight 4/25/13  (Read 794 times)
5starharnessracingpicks

Ignore
« on: April 25, 2013, 05:53:45 PM »

Good luck tonight everyone. It has been a tough week so far, so lets get some winners. I was going to do Woodbine as well, but too many trot races for my liking. My picks each night for whichever track I handicap for that night will be on my website (5starharnessracingpicks.simplesite.com). All my picks are free.

Yonkers Selections for Thursday Night April 25, 2013

1st. #1 Dinah Ross--- Drops in class, draws rail and gets huge driver change. 1-4-2-6

2nd. #4 S F Aceinthehole--- Coming off tough first over trip in last start. Had post 8 the start before that, expect a smoother journey tonight.  4-2-3-6

3rd. #2 Tatoos N' Scars--- Escapes post 8 and has good early speed, should control the pace of the race, big shot. 2-1-7-6

4th. #4 Mr Fenwick--- Trying for an upset here. He should show speed tonight and should sit up close the entire way. 4-1-2-6

5th. #5 Latin Lyric--- Made up a lot of ground in her last race. Might be signs of coming around. I think she is sitting on a big race.  5-3-6-7

6th. #5 Cammi Place--- Draws a little better tonight, she might benefit from fast fractions by others tonight. Has a chance to sweep the field.  5-2-4-6

7th. #5 Vesuvio Grande--- Very sharp at the moment. There isn't a ton of speed in this race, she might change tactics tonight and blast off the gate. 5-1-4-6

8th. #3 Beau Rivage N--- Finds very weak field, and should hve the lead or the pocket tonight. Chance for a small upset.  3-1-2-4

9th. #2 Nora Lee--- Finally draws an inside post, espect speed tonight. Should be on the lead or in the pocket. Big shot tonight at a price.  2-5-4-1

10th. #5 Idle Time--- Very versatile horse can race from on or off the pace. There is a lot of speed in here, I expect him to come from off the pace tonight. 5-4-1-2

11th. #3 Giveittoemstaight--- Comes off a nice speed try over at Chester. Gets Brennan tonight, so expect another speed try. 3-1-7-2

Free Harness racing picks from The Meadowlands, Yonkers, Woodbine, Mohawk, Balmoral, Maywood and many other tracks

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:13:23 PM by 5starharnessracingpicks » Report to moderator   Logged
5starharnessracingpicks

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 07:27:10 PM »

Anyone hit race 4 at Yonkers? If you boxed my top 3 selections in the Ex it paid 123 for 1.00. The tri paid 231 for 1.00!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: