Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 10:30:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Boston Bombing Suspect Dead In Shootout Near M.I.T.  (Read 1538 times)
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 10:48:16 PM »

"All in all it's been a tough week."  President Barack Obama.
horrific, tragic, gruesome, horrible, terrible, disturbing, etc etc
Report to moderator   Logged
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 11:08:16 PM »

The family members are mostly full of sh*t, as I figured.  The uncle is probably the black sheep, being the only one telling it somewhat like it is.  Lame ass excuse that he was having trouble adjusting since he was brought here in 2002, got a full scholarship to a private high school & was attending classes at Dartmouth.  Smoking pot with friends means he had friends, also a member of an athletic team, supposedly well liked.

That means all that stuff Terry was spewing is of course, wrong.  Chechen rebels/Muslims have been terrorizing Russians for many years.  They don't care who they kill or how many.  They held over 700 people hostage in a Russian theater several years ago & it resulted in the deaths of more than 100 innocents.

I sincerely hope this guy gets his ass tortured until he gives away the rest of his group.  Since nobody in his family called police to report who they were after the photos were posted one can only assume that they agree with the bombings or at the very least, had no problem with it.  I hope they all burn in the depths of the Catholic hell!

Nice going America.  Give the kid a free education, spending money & then take it up the arse.  We definitely need more handouts & more debt.

Absolutely Dolfan, Chechnyans have fought with the Taliban against Russian Christians for years and in Afghanistan. This guy was interviewed by the FBI in 2010 as they were tipped off by presumably  the Russians. Pres Obama thanked Mr Putin for his help today as a matter of fact. This guy was a phony who told his father he was a 3 time boxing champ and famous in the US. He even wanted to box for the US in the Olympics at one time... IMO the oldest never realized his dream of success so he immersed himself in his extremist Chechen Muslim religion and figured his only fame would be to be a martyr for the cause of his homeland. He was on public assistance, had a kid and married in 2011. Nice way to leave them...

Mc Veigh's beef wasn't religious, neither were the Colorado and Conn shootings. His mother said Tamerlan was praying 5 times a day now. The younger one was a follower but still drank and partied, at least the oldest wore the suicide belt... The younger wasn't that invested apparently. Lots of people call themselves Christians because their parents raised them that way, but that doesn't mean they are immersed and willing to die for their beliefs. Terry's comments were comical...

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 11:55:37 PM »

The family members are mostly full of sh*t, as I figured.  The uncle is probably the black sheep, being the only one telling it somewhat like it is.  Lame ass excuse that he was having trouble adjusting since he was brought here in 2002

Of course, it doesn't help your case at all that you say the one uncle was telling it like it is, when he's the one that said the kid(s) didn't really adjust to American life.

That means all that stuff Terry was spewing is of course, wrong.

The kid that said he had no friends was the older one, the dead one? Hello?

Chechen rebels/Muslims have been terrorizing Russians for many years.  They don't care who they kill or how many.

Uh huh. And your proof that these kids are/were "Chechen rebels" is ... what, again ? Particularly since it seem they spent so little of their lives actually IN Chechnya, especially the younger one? Oh, that's right ... it's in the blood, isn't it. One's just the same as the other, when it comes to judging races or ethnicities, aren't they.

I sincerely hope this guy gets his ass tortured until he gives away the rest of his group.

Is that how they treat American citizens now, is it? So it's okay if the cops did that to some kid of yours, too?

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2013, 12:04:32 AM »

Mc Veigh's beef wasn't religious, neither were the Colorado and Conn shootings.

Oooooohhhh ... so THAT's the difference. NOW I understand. It wasn't "Religious". Murdering a bunch of people for non-religious reasons, that's acceptable to you, but not if there's any chance they were religiously motivated.

Wow. Let's tell that to the families of all the people they killed, and everything will be okay. "Sorry Timothy killed your wife, sir, but you see, since what he did was an anti-government act, and not a religious one, it's not so bad, oh we know she's still dead and couldn't be any more dead whether he was extremely religious or not, but please don't let that reflect at all badly on his religious upbringing or his ethnicity (particularly since he looks just like us.) I'm sure you understand."

Lots of people call themselves Christians because their parents raised them that way, but that doesn't mean they are immersed and willing to die for their beliefs.

And lots of Muslims are born that way, aren't "immersed", and aren't ready and willing to die for their beliefs, either, but you hate them all just the same, don't you.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:06:48 AM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2013, 07:11:51 AM »

Terry.  You are a douchebag Muslim terrorist sympathizer.

Pork. You are a plain douchebag hater, a disgusting human being. I have no particular sympathy for Muslims, but I am filled with disgust for people like you who blame entire religions or races or ethnicities for the actions of the few.

You and BHO apparently can't see that  these terrorists do what they do BECAUSE of their Muslim beliefs.

They do what they do because they have various beefs with the world just like other terrorists. There is zero difference between some beef that's politically motivated, and one that a guy might justify based on his religion. To some of these guys there's not much difference between religion and politics.

You try to turn it every different way to make excuses. There is no excuse for this behavior

There's no "excuse" for what they did. But there's also no excuse for the way you and others hate Muslims universally for what the few terrorists have done.

You are a disgusting POS.

You are the disgusting hater racist Islamophobe POS, and always have been, you disgusting POS.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:13:36 AM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

Harness1

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2013, 07:48:20 AM »

Alan Dershowitz was on CNN ,, Just incredilbe Alan going they screwed up not giving him his Miranda rights....A lawyer will see he don't get the death penalty..
A citizen killing in Boston going won't be federal case ...

Yeah Alan, we should send him to Hawaii give him a nice vacation and anything else.....

How about they interview the suspects friends or people knew them....
He was always a good kid........

The neighbor last night  goes on ABC, his friends boat where they found suspect #2 ..Says his neighbor life was that boat he will be devastated that it is shot up.....
You kidding me?  Boat can be replaced......These kids killed a MIT officer in cold blood. I wouldn't worry about a boat ....He is lucky that suspect hiding in his backyard didn't kill him or his wife....

Don't interview these people please.....

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2013, 08:12:08 AM »

The media sucks...Had plenty of air time to fill so..Let's find anyone someone who knew him/them even peripherally and talk to them..Unfriggin believable.
Wasn't he found in the garage ?  Was he concious ? 
Didn't get some of those facts.  Just a lot of collateral crap.
P.S.  It was all channels and rightie and leftie media being idiots
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2013, 08:50:25 AM »

The media sucks...Had plenty of air time to fill so..Let's find anyone someone who knew him/them even peripherally and talk to them..Unfriggin believable.
Wasn't he found in the garage ?  Was he concious ? 
Didn't get some of those facts.  Just a lot of collateral crap.
P.S.  It was all channels and rightie and leftie media being idiots

I agree. They were all going on about stuff that had little to do with anything, and interviewing people we don't really care about.

Though, in reference to that and all these people they were interviewing, Dolfan did bring up one genius thought ... all the people that knew these kids, all the American friends and acquaintances and roommates and and teachers and schoolmates and so on, all saying they were just plain kids ... and none of them came forward to identify them from the photos? It must mean all those Americans were okay with what happened.

Unbelievable.

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »

I agree. They were all going on about stuff that had little to do with anything, and interviewing people we don't really care about.

Though, in reference to that and all these people they were interviewing, Dolfan did bring up one genius thought ... all the people that knew these kids, all the American friends and acquaintances and roommates and and teachers and schoolmates and so on, all saying they were just plain kids ... and none of them came forward to identify them from the photos? It must mean all those Americans were okay with what happened.

Unbelievable.
Same holds true for the college laddies who lived in the same dorm and who participated in the alleged pot smoking.
Time to outlaw pot...See what it did to the younger brother.  bang head bang head
Oh and boxing. see what it did to the older brother.  bang head bang head
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2013, 09:37:29 AM »

Same holds true for the college laddies who lived in the same dorm and who participated in the alleged pot smoking.
Time to outlaw pot...See what it did to the younger brother.  bang head bang head
Oh and boxing. see what it did to the older brother.  bang head bang head

When pressure cookers are outlawed, only outlaws will have pressure cookers.

The RT channel did bring up one interesting point ... up until the other day in the U.S. media Chechnya had "freedom fighters" fighting the evil Russian empire, but now all of a sudden they seem to have "Islamic terrorists". What gives?

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2013, 09:48:24 AM »

Uh huh. And your proof that these kids are/were "Chechen rebels" is ... what, again ? Particularly since it seem they spent so little of their lives actually IN Chechnya, especially the younger one? Oh, that's right ... it's in the blood, isn't it. One's just the same as the other, when it comes to judging races or ethnicities, aren't they.

Proof?  Who are you, the aunt, who says "they were angels".  And then says "I need proof".

Uh, let's see - besides, the Marathon bombing, they killed a guard at MIT, carjacked someone & while being chased had possession of & used homemade bombs.

And these are not rebels or terrorists? 

Terry, what's your point?  That they're innocent?  That they didn't have bombs?  That they didn't shoot at cops?  Are you the father?

Once again, folks, more rhetoric from a sick Muslim family who likely does not at least disagree with the bombings/attacks.  Probably in favor of it since they once again, fail to offer any kind of sympathy to the real victims, their families & the whole city for scaring the schlitz out of them. 

That IS TERRORISM - fear.  Terry, please tell us you are not that crazy, please!

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2013, 10:35:39 AM »

Proof?  Who are you, the aunt, who says "they were angels".  And then says "I need proof".

Uh ... I asked where's your proof these kids were mixed up with "Chechen Rebels" ?

And these are not rebels or terrorists?

I think they qualify as terrorists, but I haven't seen anything concrete about involvement with "Chechen Rebels", or any involvement in that school killing over there, like you were trying to paint them guilty of by association. And don't try to lie your way out of it or say it has nothing to do with these kids, because no one was discussing it at all until you brought it up in this thread about these kids - "Chechen rebels/Muslims have been terrorizing Russians for many years.  They don't care who they kill or how many.  They held over 700 people hostage in a Russian theater several years ago & it resulted in the deaths of more than 100 innocents."

Terry, what's your point?

Just this. Earlier in this thread you mentioned the JDL and Meier Kahane. So, since that's your blood that did that, are you also guilty of the same hate crimes as them, the same way you're trying to make these kids guilty by blood association with "Chechen Rebels"? Was that you who tried to bomb Darryl Issa's office? Irv's Rubin's various crimes, attempted and committed, were those yours? Because that's the same as you're saying, that these kids are guilty by association with the Chechen rebels merely by blood and religion. Do the activities of the few of the JDL define all the Jewish people, the same way you're trying to define all Muslim people by the actions of the few? If your answer is no, which is the answer of any thinking person, then why do you turn around and do the same thing to some other people?

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2013, 10:41:38 AM »

Only question I have is the 6 month trip to Russia by the elder boxer.
As to any contacts, well let us see what the computer snoops find out from laptops, phones etc.
No proveable facts that they were involvedwith the Chechians, rebels, terrorists or however they are characterized.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2013, 11:10:36 AM »

Only question I have is the 6 month trip to Russia by the elder boxer.
As to any contacts, well let us see what the computer snoops find out from laptops, phones etc.
No proveable facts that they were involvedwith the Chechians, rebels, terrorists or however they are characterized.

None yet. And that's the point. Even the Russians are saying they got nothing.

PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2013, 11:29:26 AM »

Regardless of how you feel about certain religions etc,  I think we can agree that this is a true tragedy..

For all the families ripped apart at the seams, & all the people who lost limbs it is truly heart wrenching..

Death penalty, no death penalty, it is not going to bring the victims back.

I am a little surprised as a so called martyr that he did not take his own life....Or if he was so heavily armed why he did not shoot the guy who saw him under the tarp or his family.....It seems to me like he was probably cold, tired, scared, & injured...Was there even a gun fight at the boat or was it target practice for the cops....It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2013, 12:10:10 AM »

Just this. Earlier in this thread you mentioned the JDL and Meier Kahane. So, since that's your blood that did that, are you also guilty of the same hate crimes as them, the same way you're trying to make these kids guilty by blood association with "Chechen Rebels"?

My "blood"?  He was not my "blood".  He was only of the same religion - not even the same religious beliefs.  My own small family is my "blood".

Sometimes you are so deranged.

My point was easy: Chechen rebels have been causing terrorism in Russia for many years & continue to do so.  A large enough percentage of them believe in terrorism enough not to squash it.  In comparison, the JDL was so highly UNPOPULAR that it was eliminated.  Furthermore, Jews who have a history of being victims of such attacks, publicly denounced the JDL unquestionably while Muslims, in general, stay silent.  That is a HUGE difference in the values that different community members feel. 

If you cannot see that, there is no possibility of you understanding what we are fighting in the continued war on terrorism, which will last many decades after you & I are gone.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
pork

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2013, 09:52:43 AM »

http://
Pork. You are a plain douchebag hater, a disgusting human being. I have no particular sympathy for Muslims, but I am filled with disgust for people like you who blame entire religions or races or ethnicities for the actions of the few.

They do what they do because they have various beefs with the world just like other terrorists. There is zero difference between some beef that's politically motivated, and one that a guy might justify based on his religion. To some of these guys there's not much difference between religion and politics.

There's no "excuse" for what they did. But there's also no excuse for the way you and others hate Muslims universally for what the few terrorists have done.

You are the disgusting hater racist Islamophobe POS, and always have been, you disgusting POS.
Terry  You are just wrong.  Nowhere did I indicate any hatred for Muslims.  I said Muslim Terrorists that you sympathize with.  Then you do your usual, parse each phrase, take it out of context and rephrase it for your own benefit.  Then because I added BHO to the mix, you go crazy with your name calling.  I didn't give any religion or other terrorist activity a pass. That was your stupid way of turning everything around to fit your agenda. Your disease of recto-crainial inversion has blocked your capacity to see anything but BHO's anus.   Pork
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2013, 10:27:20 AM »

Terry  You are just wrong.  Nowhere did I indicate any hatred for Muslims.

Sure you have been going on about Obama and "BHO's friends and mentors". He has no terrorist "friends and mentors", so obviously you referred to the larger group. Your hate is nakedly transparent.

I said Muslim Terrorists that you sympathize with.

Which of course was a lie you made up.

Then because I added BHO to the mix, you go crazy with your name calling.

You started the name-calling, using the word douchebag, and then POS, as quoted. Grow up.

doh

Your disease of recto-crainial inversion has blocked your capacity to see anything but BHO's anus.

Of course this has nothing to do with BHO, but your warped, diseased, and hateful 3 watt brain cannot help but see the entire world through that lens on every subject. What a sorry specimen you are.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2013, 10:57:21 AM »

My "blood"?  He was not my "blood".  He was only of the same religion - not even the same religious beliefs.  My own small family is my "blood".

I see. Then these terrorists own small family was all their own blood as well, and your attempt to ties them in with all Chechens either as an ethnic group or Muslims is utterly illogical.

My point was easy: Chechen rebels have been causing terrorism in Russia for many years & continue to do so.  A large enough percentage of them believe in terrorism enough not to squash it.

And what does it have to do with this case so far, unless you're trying to tie it to these boys simply because they're Chechen?

In comparison, the JDL was so highly UNPOPULAR that it was eliminated.

Huh

No it wasn't. It carried out an attempt to bomb Issa's office as well as a California mosque in 2001. It's alive and well today, too, and still tracked by groups that track radical hate groups. For instance, here's the website from the U.K., spewing hate for Muslims:

http://www.jdl-uk.org/

They have their own Facebook page. They have their own Youtube channel. The Southern Poverty Law Center says, "The JDL today has chapters in Eastern Europe, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Russia, and the United Kingdom, in addition to those in the U.S. The FBI deemed the league a right-wing terrorist group in their report "Terrorism 2000/2001." The JDL continues to wield steady membership through its website and blog, which distort news stories in order to vilify politicians, academics, and community leaders as "anti-Semitic."

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/jewish-defense-league

(And what do you know, there's even a South Cook County branch, though it says they don't condone terrorism, right there on the web page.
http://southcookjdl.webs.com/ )

So apparently, since they are still around and by lour logic, a large enough percentage of the Jewish people must still believe in the JDL and all it stands for enough not to squash it. And that belief makes it okay for everyone to paint the entire Jewish people with a broad brush of hatred because a few of them are terrorists, the same as you do with all Islam and all Chechens and all Moslems? Does that sound about right to you?

Furthermore, Jews who have a history of being victims of such attacks, publicly denounced the JDL unquestionably while Muslims, in general, stay silent.

You didn't bother to look at even ONE of those links with all the Muslims denouncing terrorism that I provided the other day, did you. It fits your narrative better to just keep repeating that lie, to give you an excuse to paint "All Muslims". (And please provide some similar lists of denunciations of the JDL. Just so we'll know you're not telling even more misinformation about them.)

The local Muslim groups in Chicago have been all over the news denouncing the bombings. And here's a story on the national news conference denouncing this latest act. But of course, two months from now you'll be right back to claiming that no one in the Muslim world denounces these things:

http://www.wral.com/local-national-muslim-groups-condemn-bombings/12359865/

That is a HUGE difference in the values that different community members feel.  

Only in your mind, Dolfan. Not reality.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:22:20 AM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2013, 11:57:30 PM »

I think I was clear & 100% correct in saying that Jews everywhere were totally against the JDL when it was a terrorist organization & can guarantee virtually nobody is even aware that they still exist in any form.  Again, taken totally out of context & the focus was quickly shifted by a lefty loon who is absolutely a Muslim apologist.  Point was, in the 1970's, Jewish leaders constantly spoke out against this group as I know the religious school that I went to, preached it's absolute intolerance for the JDL or any other terrorist organization.

Now, as far as the JDL goes:

Enough of YOUR lies, Terry.

The National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism's database of identified terrorist organizations, which is compiled by official contractors and consultants to the United States government and is supported by the Department of Homeland Security, identifies the JDL as a "former terrorist organization". The JDL's website states that it rejects terrorism.

In 1994, the JDL's sister movements Kach and Kahane Chai were both outlawed in Israel (& the U.S.) as terrorist organizations posing a threat to state security.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is the only other one, besides you Terry, telling lies about the JDL, who apparently has "a couple of dozens members or less".

Got it, anti-semite?  Former means it used to be.  Just as I said.  A couple of dozen or less?  That's some league.  And they reject terrorism, anyway.

So wrong again.

I've really had it with your scuzzy left-wing lies.

Pathetic, dude, absolutely pathetic! 

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2013, 10:45:14 AM »

I think I was clear & 100% correct in saying that Jews everywhere were totally against the JDL when it was a terrorist organization & can guarantee virtually nobody is even aware that they still exist in any form.

They obviously do, as per the examples I pointed out to you.

Again, taken totally out of context & the focus was quickly shifted by a lefty loon who is absolutely a Muslim apologist.

You use the term "Muslim apologist" like people in the old days would have said "ni**er lover", or people in Nazi Germany referred to "Jewish sympathizers". You really do hate anyone who is a Muslim simply because of their religion, don't you. It's not just the terrorists you don't like, it's anyone of that religion, and you give yourself away with your language. Disgusting. You're not one bit better than anyone who hates Jews just for being Jews.

Point was, in the 1970's, Jewish leaders constantly spoke out against this group as I know the religious school that I went to, preached it's absolute intolerance for the JDL or any other terrorist organization.

And Muslim leaders speak out against Muslim terrorism, but you just willfully pretend that doesn't happen, and continue to lump all Muslims together.

In 1994, the JDL's sister movements Kach and Kahane Chai were both outlawed in Israel (& the U.S.) as terrorist organizations posing a threat to state security.

Then how is it they managed to get caught up in these bombing events in California in 2001?

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/LAW/12/12/jdl.arrests/index.html

Got it, anti-semite?  Former means it used to be.

Former, just like the KKK.  Roll Eyes

And calling people anti-Semite just for pointing out that your own ethnicity has done just exactly the same thing as this other group you hate? Weak stuff. I've got no hate for the Jewish people, but you most certainly do for all Muslims, and you've proved it conclusively.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: