Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 09:39:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Boston Bombing Suspect Dead In Shootout Near M.I.T.  (Read 1472 times)
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 04:24:37 PM »

I know there are extremist in all religions and groups.  What gets me is the media treatment.  We hear of "radical Islamic groups". But, if Christians are responsible we just hear about Christian terrorists or extremists.  No "radical" is ever used.
Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 04:26:32 PM »

The father says they were set up. Yea you listen to the family members.   screwy

I said nothing about the father over in Russia. The statement about how he is adjusting was that of an uncle here in America. And who is is it we are supposed to believe, your favorite talking heads on Fox spewing their usual uninformed nonsense? The ones that have to close every show with the long list of errors their "fact checkers" came up with?

Our president apologizes for us that is correct.  They have virtually no leaders who apologize or sympathize.  And yes I listen just like everyone else.

Perhaps you'd care to take a peek at this looooong list of denunciations of terrorism:

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

Or this fatwa against terrorism:

http://www.vancouverite.com/2010/01/08/top-muslim-clerics-issue-fatwa-denouncing-terror-attacks-on-canada-and-u-s/

Maybe this?

http://baheyeldin.com/terrorism/do-muslims-ever-condemn-terrorist-attacks.html

Or this?

http://kurzman.unc.edu/islamic-statements-against-terrorism/

And who are "their leaders" you expect to speak out? The ayatollah in Iran, maybe? Oh wait, his statement is in that link I just gave.

I am being very fair & logical.

You're better than the rest of these, that's for sure, but fair, no. Not if you're claiming special knowledge into why these kids did what they did.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »

I know there are extremist in all religions and groups.  What gets me is the media treatment.  We hear of "radical Islamic groups". But, if Christians are responsible we just hear about Christian terrorists or extremists.  No "radical" is ever used.

If Christians are responsible we rarely hear a single thing about religion. All we hear about is poor messed up kids, or "survivalists", or "right wing militia", or whatever.

The idea is to focus hate on the "them" that's different, and make Americans fear and hate them, rather than focus on the individuals responsible. If it was a Christian who did it, we don't want to focus any hate on them, because that's "us". In that case it was always some other excusable thing for which society is to blame, like mental illness, or bullying.

Unless it's the Westboro Baptist Church, or maybe some Mormon polygamist group, or David Koresh. Those are called "radical" quite regularly, because they're different enough from "us".

cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 04:41:09 PM »

. Those are called "radical" quite regularly, because they're different enough from "us".

but are they really? dunno

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 04:52:29 PM »

but are they really? dunno

Good enough for the purposes of the hate-mongers in our leadership and the media (all media) whose job it is to keep Americans scared to death of their shadow so they'll go along with any stupid law.

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 05:33:14 PM »

If Christians are responsible we rarely hear a single thing about religion. All we hear about is poor messed up kids, or "survivalists", or "right wing militia", or whatever.

The idea is to focus hate on the "them" that's different, and make Americans fear and hate them, rather than focus on the individuals responsible. If it was a Christian who did it, we don't want to focus any hate on them, because that's "us". In that case it was always some other excusable thing for which society is to blame, like mental illness, or bullying.

Unless it's the Westboro Baptist Church, or maybe some Mormon polygamist group, or David Koresh. Those are called "radical" quite regularly, because they're different enough from "us".

We all know that Christ preached forgiveness & never offered up hate or revenge.  Maybe that's why you don't hear the term "Christian radicals" because the radicals don't believe in terrorism, which of course is far different from previous centuries when Christians were trying to radicalize the world.  Certainly millions of Jews were killed & tortured by Christians through the last 20 centuries, even though the Christian Bible is largely made up from the Old Testament.

Haven't Christians turned away from that hatred at least since WW2?  Seems so to me.

I am not well versed in the Quoran but doesn't it call for all non-Muslims to be extinguished?  That would be a good reason to categorize Christian terrorism as "messed up individuals" while Muslims are categorized as pure non-tolerant haters.  I do know that in many Muslim countries, women have no rights at all, violence & murder against women is often not punished & their punishments are barbaric, at least to us.  That is their environment & obviously why we have come to hate their environment.

Is any of this getting through Terry?

I said nothing about the father over in Russia. The statement about how he is adjusting was that of an uncle here in America. And who is is it we are supposed to believe, your favorite talking heads on Fox spewing their usual uninformed nonsense? The ones that have to close every show with the long list of errors their "fact checkers" came up with?

So you want to listen to the uncle & not the father.  Okay, pick your poison.  I just said I don't think we can trust anything the family says.  I'd put more faith in a psychiatrist/profiler who is trained to find the truth.  The sister expressed great sadness over the death of her brother but no remorse for the many victims?  Super good people.

I haven't watched Fox all day.  If they're saying "don't pay attention to family members" they'd be right on the button, IMO.  But I somehow doubt they are.  You're just deflecting away from the truth & logic.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2013, 05:39:08 PM »

I have been for an assault weapons ban and severely limiting access to hand guns.

As far as hand guns go after this terrorist attack I can see where having a hand gun could help protect you.

A young armed terrorist lose in your neighborhood is a strong argument in favor of hand guns.

The police are everywhere yet they can't protect everybody.

Background checks are a must but a total ban on hand guns puts law abiding citizens at risk.

No need for everyone to carry one but if that kid tried to shoot his way into your home a handgun could stop him.

I'm not a liberal on everything. Especially when it comes to a legitmate need for personal protection.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 05:44:36 PM »

I have been for an assault weapons ban and severely limiting access to hand guns.

As far as hand guns go after this terrorist attack I can see where having a hand gun could help protect you.

A young armed terrorist lose in your neighborhood is a strong argument in favor of hand guns.

The police are everywhere yet they can't protect everybody.

Background checks are a must but a total ban on hand guns puts law abiding citizens at risk.

No need for everyone to carry one but if that kid tried to shoot his way into your home a handgun could stop him.

I'm not a liberal on everything. Especially when it comes to a legitmate need for personal protection.
Don't care what kind of laws they pass~~My two house pets are going nowhere!

I trust no one, not even myself~~
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 06:10:47 PM »

Haven't Christians turned away from that hatred at least since WW2?  Seems so to me.

Hatred for Jews? Unless maybe you count the Christians in the KKK and various white supremacist groups, who still spew the same stuff as the Nazis. But when these guys do something weird their religion never seems to come up, for some odd reason. Or that of the the people who go around defacing mosques and harassing Moslems. No one seems to mention their religion.

I am not well versed in the Quoran but doesn't it call for all non-Muslims to be extinguished?

No.

"Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly."

60:8

It's not kind to those who ridicule Islam, or attack Moslems because of their religion, though. Just like the Old Testament in that regard.

Is any of this getting through Terry?

Your lack of knowledge? Yes.

So you want to listen to the uncle & not the father.

So how about listening to the (now dead) kid himself who said he had no friends and did not understand Americans? But of course, your Fox analysts know more than him, too?

"'I donít have a single American friend, I donít understand them,' Tamerlan Tsarnaev said in the photo essay."

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/19/marathon-bombing-suspect-i-dont-have-a-single-american-friend/

I haven't watched Fox all day.  If they're saying "don't pay attention to family members" they'd be right on the button, IMO.  But I somehow doubt they are.  You're just deflecting away from the truth & logic.

"The truth" is you are fabricating motivations.

Hey by the way Dolfan, isn't it interesting these kids turned out to be white Caucasians instead of some swarthy middle-easterners or Pakistanis with dark skin or something? We should hate them, too, hate all Caucasians. They obviously don't have our best interests in mind.

Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 06:16:38 PM »

Before you clowns act like the sleep police and ask why I am up, I couldn't sleep so I turned on the tv to try and bore me back to sleep.

Instead the world has turned upside down on it's head again.

The black ballcap suspect was shot dead by Boston police in a shootout near M.I.T.

The whiteball cap suspect got away and is hiding in the Watertown area in south Boston.

They had guns and explosives when police confronted them and a M.I.T. police officer was shot dead.

The police is telling all people who live in this area to stay in their homes and lock their doors!

The police believe the suspect on the loose has a military background and is armed and very dangerous!
if you guys want some really riveting stuff, pull up Boston PD on Broadcastify.com
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 06:28:29 PM »

They got the 2nd guy.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2013, 06:54:51 PM »

They got the 2nd guy.

So with all those 100's of police in the neighborhood all afternoon, how did they miss looking in that boat?

Mr_Ed

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2013, 07:01:43 PM »

So with all those 100's of police in the neighborhood all afternoon, how did they miss looking in that boat?

Might be 1,000's.

Still gotta have public help.  Home owner called in suspicious activity...........presto.

I bet he's dead.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »

Said it was 1-1/2 blocks outside their search area, so that explains that.

Looks like a great night to commit a crime in some other part of Boston.

muddy

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2013, 07:49:38 PM »

They just caught #2
Battled, Tired

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2013, 07:50:09 PM »

They got him alive!  All over!
Mary Ann

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2013, 07:58:29 PM »

From Twitter 25 minutes ago:

The Boston Globe‏@BostonGlobe25m
BREAKING NEWS: Three people taken into custody in New Bedford as part of Boston Marathon terror bombing investigation.
harrylare

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2013, 08:01:14 PM »

Arraignment is a joke, Attorney is a joke. Torture the SOB and get the information you need then tie explosives to his as s, blow em a kiss and detonate.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2013, 08:02:01 PM »

Well, if those were professionally trained Islamist terrorists, Islamic terrorist training needs a lot of work.

And how can you be a martyr if you let yourself be taken alive? How many virgins in prison?

Mr_Ed

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2013, 08:02:59 PM »

From Twitter 25 minutes ago:

The Boston Globe‏@BostonGlobe25m
BREAKING NEWS: Three people taken into custody in New Bedford as part of Boston Marathon terror bombing investigation.

Former roommates.
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2013, 10:35:30 PM »

How many virgins in prison?

well, a very fresh/green one tonight in beantown, eh? thumbs up
 sneaky

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2013, 11:29:46 PM »

They said the boat owner thought he was in his boat then they used an infrared detector on a helicopter to confirm he was under the boat cover. The kid went to school tues and wed reports say, may have gone to a party wed. Loved weed according to friends, wish he had smoked some monday instead of going with his brother. And it's reported they were on public assistance, taking money from the country they hated... The oldest was a complete phony, told father he was three time champion boxer and famous in the US, another guy who wasn't the success he wanted to be so he joined the revolution IMO. Oh and apparently he was married and had a kid in 2011... 25-30 missing limbs, now 4 dead, many more surgeries to come...

I agree with the uncle :

Ruslan Tsarni, an uncle of the two brothers, told reporters outside his Maryland home Friday that his nephews were "losers" who were unable to settle into American life "and thereby just hating everyone who did." He said he didn't think there was an ideological motive. "This has nothing to do with Chechnya," he said. He also indicated there was a rift between him and his brothers. "It's personal," he said, "I didn't like them."

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
Mr_Ed

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2013, 11:40:24 PM »

I agree with the uncle :

Ruslan Tsarni, an uncle

Impressive individual.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2013, 11:45:21 PM »

The family members are mostly full of sh*t, as I figured.  The uncle is probably the black sheep, being the only one telling it somewhat like it is.  Lame ass excuse that he was having trouble adjusting since he was brought here in 2002, got a full scholarship to a private high school & was attending classes at Dartmouth.  Smoking pot with friends means he had friends, also a member of an athletic team, supposedly well liked.

That means all that stuff Terry was spewing is of course, wrong.  Chechen rebels/Muslims have been terrorizing Russians for many years.  They don't care who they kill or how many.  They held over 700 people hostage in a Russian theater several years ago & it resulted in the deaths of more than 100 innocents.

I sincerely hope this guy gets his ass tortured until he gives away the rest of his group.  Since nobody in his family called police to report who they were after the photos were posted one can only assume that they agree with the bombings or at the very least, had no problem with it.  I hope they all burn in the depths of the Catholic hell!

Nice going America.  Give the kid a free education, spending money & then take it up the arse.  We definitely need more handouts & more debt.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2013, 11:47:27 PM »

Impressive individual.
Yes he comes out smelling like a rose in that family. Successful hard worker living out the dream they came here for. I used to live about 45 mins from where the uncle lived, nice area, very nice houses.

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: