Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 07:31:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Boston Bombing Suspect Dead In Shootout Near M.I.T.  (Read 1469 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2013, 04:35:58 AM »

Before you clowns act like the sleep police and ask why I am up, I couldn't sleep so I turned on the tv to try and bore me back to sleep.

Instead the world has turned upside down on it's head again.

The black ballcap suspect was shot dead by Boston police in a shootout near M.I.T.

The whiteball cap suspect got away and is hiding in the Watertown area in south Boston.

They had guns and explosives when police confronted them and a M.I.T. police officer was shot dead.

The police is telling all people who live in this area to stay in their homes and lock their doors!

The police believe the suspect on the loose has a military background and is armed and very dangerous!
Report to moderator   Logged
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 04:41:30 AM »

Been watching it past 3 1/2 hours.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 04:42:50 AM »

Me too.

Was checking the Maywood results then I started this thread.
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 04:51:00 AM »

Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said early Friday on Twitter that one of the two suspects in that officer's shooting was killed. He said the at-large suspect, labeled by the FBI as "suspect two" in the marathon bombing, was "armed and dangerous."

"We believe this to be a terrorist," Davis said in a press conference. "We believe this to be a man who's come here to kill people. We need to get him in custody."

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 06:56:08 AM »

AP sources identify the surviving Boston bomber as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19. The man is said to be from Russia’s south, not far from the Chechen Republic.

The man reportedly lived in Turkey before arriving legally in the US at least a year ago.

The name is listed among the recipients of Cambridge scholarships in 2011.

Maybe Turkish citizens, who would have thought ? I don't think anybody saw this coming.

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 07:01:54 AM »

Dzhokhar has several Chechen-related interests stated in his profile. He states that he speaks Russian, English and Chechen and holds career and money as his personal priorities. He claims he is a believer in Islam.

Well there it is...

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 07:52:16 AM »

Dzhokhar has several Chechen-related interests stated in his profile. He states that he speaks Russian, English and Chechen and holds career and money as his personal priorities. He claims he is a believer in Islam.

Well there it is...

Tim McVeigh was a believer in Chistianity. So were the kids that shot up schools in Connecticut and Colorado.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 08:16:28 AM »

Tim McVeigh was a believer in Chistianity. So were the kids that shot up schools in Connecticut and Colorado.

What is your point ?
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 08:26:28 AM »

What is your point ?

He prolly means that terrorism has no specific religion.
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 09:15:53 AM »

Let us know when you're going to join the rest of us in the year 2013.  Also the ricin guy turned out to be a democrat backer according to his facebook/twitter pictures.

You think if he was a Republican that HBT would say something??  No, he's not that biased.  It's just too easy pointing out what a phony this guy is.
Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 09:19:50 AM »

What is your point ?

His point is that he is a typical liberal. 

The two suspects had disturbing Facebook pages.  The older brother who was killed was happy because his girlfriend had converted to Islam.  The brother-at-large stated he does not understand Americans and has no friends.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 10:06:36 AM »

One dead....One to go...Don't care who or what they were/are. Finish it please.
Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 10:51:45 AM »

There have been stories of additional suspects in custody.  Don't know what that means.  I'm sure every identifiable contact of those two sick brothers will be questioned.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 11:48:28 AM »

What is your point ?

Same as King Nothing's point, whatever that was.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 11:50:00 AM »

His point is that he is a typical liberal.  

The two suspects had disturbing Facebook pages.  The older brother who was killed was happy because his girlfriend had converted to Islam.  The brother-at-large stated he does not understand Americans and has no friends.

The kids that shot up those schools had disturbing Facebook pages. Especially the Catholic kid that shot up Newtown. He had no friends.

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 12:48:32 PM »

Being that there has been no motive discovered as of yet, his Islamic background means he's just a terrorist who is Muslim.  No different from a terrorist who is Christian or connected to any other religion.

When a political or religious motive is determined, then you guys can argue about who's what. 

But just as it is premature to blame this on Islam, it is also premature to reject that possibility.  Or likelihood.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 12:52:51 PM »

Being that there has been no motive discovered as of yet, his Islamic background means he's just a terrorist who is Muslim.  No different from a terrorist who is Christian or connected to any other religion.

When a political or religious motive is determined, then you guys can argue about who's what.  

But just as it is premature to blame this on Islam, it is also premature to reject that possibility.  Or likelihood.

One uncle said they were having trouble adjusting to America and hated everyone. Sounds a lot like those two kids that shot up Columbine.

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »

One uncle said they were having trouble adjusting to America and hated everyone. Sounds a lot like those two kids that shot up Columbine.

It has been reported that the white capped guy was here since 2002.  He is age 19 so that would've made him 8 years old when he was brought here.

I don't think we can give any credence to family members' sentiments.

1)  Most Muslims are not terrorists;
2)  Most terrorists are Muslims.

American Muslims, more than the politically correct, know that these Muslim terrorist/cowards are the cause of their being unfairly categorized -- and not the majority of the American people.

Freedom requires eternal vigilance.

Can't argue with that. 

Would like to add though, that there remains little remorse from the Muslim community when these events do happen.  Their "leaders" are rarely seen & rarely mention expressions of grief.

In contrast, when the JDL with Meier Kahana was committing all sorts of violent crimes in the 70's, Jews everywhere were expressing remorse & crying out for the man to be stopped.  Certainly, the Jewish community wanted no association with the JDL & that wacko.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 02:16:09 PM »

It has been reported that the white capped guy was here since 2002.  He is age 19 so that would've made him 8 years old when he was brought here.

Can't argue with that. 

Would like to add though, that there remains little remorse from the Muslim community when these events do happen.  Their "leaders" are rarely seen & rarely mention expressions of grief.

In contrast, when the JDL with Meier Kahana was committing all sorts of violent crimes in the 70's, Jews everywhere were expressing remorse & crying out for the man to be stopped.  Certainly, the Jewish community wanted no association with the JDL & that wacko.

I do business with many muslims ....they are afraid to speak out....they will get killed by their own kind...( and plenty agree with what is happening...but they want no part of it ) ..... Islam truly believes anyone that is not a muslim should be killed......warped but true......

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 03:08:38 PM »

Huh

Just because he was here doesn't mean he ever "adjusted". And I think we can give a lot more credence to what family members say who've known the guy many years than fanciful fabrications of Internet posters like d-bagfromanotherplant, or even any TV talking head, all of whom just found out this guy existed yesterday and his name last night.

Would like to add though, that there remains little remorse from the Muslim community when these events do happen.

His uncle spoke out and said the guy owed everyone an apology and what he did was shameful to his family and the Chechen people. The President of Chechnya spoke out and said the guy does not represent Chechnya and he's sorry for the families. When the U.S. bombs 15 Muslim babies to death in Afghanistan, who speaks up and says "sorry", President Obama or the heads of various churches and faiths in America? And various Muslim leaders have spoken up all along calling terrorist acts wrong and saying terrorism does not properly reflect the beliefs of Islam.

Their "leaders" are rarely seen & rarely mention expressions of grief.

You don't pay much attention, is more like it.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 03:11:21 PM »

I do business with many muslims ....they are afraid to speak out....they will get killed by their own kind...( and plenty agree with what is happening...but they want no part of it ) ..... Islam truly believes anyone that is not a muslim should be killed......warped but true......

"Islam" does not believe that. Some Islamists believe that. Just like some "good Christians" of the KKK have their beliefs about some "others".

king151

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 03:14:44 PM »

"Islam" does not believe that. Some Islamists believe that. Just like some "good Christians" of the KKK have their beliefs about some "others".

HBT , please forgive me if Im wrong but you seem to be the biggest apologist for the Muslims ive seen on any harness forum . I  personally dont care if their Muslim or not . I think the last brother should be shot on sight .
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 03:19:52 PM »

HBT , please forgive me if Im wrong but you seem to be the biggest apologist for the Muslims ive seen on any harness forum .

I'm not an apologist for Muslims. I'm a caller-outer of haters and bull-shitters.

I  personally dont care if their Muslim or not . I think the last brother should be shot on sight .

I don't really care either, but others certainly do.

As for shooting him, nah. Let's hear what he has to say for himself. Maybe it really is some Muslim thing. Maybe not. And then throw him in jail with the biggest, meanest father-rapers of them all.

king151

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2013, 03:36:00 PM »

I think as of today, Im becoming a surporter of a Sepratist Country . Close our borders , NOW TODAY !!!!!!!  NO more money or Military support for Isreal , S Korea, or any other country . NO imigration into our country for an extended period of time . Give us time to get a clean slate and play no favorites when the borders reopen.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 03:50:32 PM by king151 » Report to moderator   Logged
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2013, 04:11:34 PM »

Huh

Just because he was here doesn't mean he ever "adjusted". And I think we can give a lot more credence to what family members say who've known the guy many years than fanciful fabrications of Internet posters like d-bagfromanotherplant, or even any TV talking head, all of whom just found out this guy existed yesterday and his name last night.

His uncle spoke out and said the guy owed everyone an apology and what he did was shameful to his family and the Chechen people. The President of Chechnya spoke out and said the guy does not represent Chechnya and he's sorry for the families. When the U.S. bombs 15 Muslim babies to death in Afghanistan, who speaks up and says "sorry", President Obama or the heads of various churches and faiths in America? And various Muslim leaders have spoken up all along calling terrorist acts wrong and saying terrorism does not properly reflect the beliefs of Islam.

You don't pay much attention, is more like it.

The father says they were set up. Yea you listen to the family members.   screwy

Our president apologizes for us that is correct.  They have virtually no leaders who apologize or sympathize.  And yes I listen just like everyone else.

I am being very fair & logical.  Can't say the same for u.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: